• September 23, 2024, 01:38:35 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Report [ON]HuntinG  (Read 1576 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Report [ON]HuntinG
« on: January 03, 2017, 06:32:25 pm »
Player Nick: [ON]HuntinG
Date: Today 2:00 am GMT+5
Reason for reporting: Evade via fire
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: I got ya :) and there is no sevrin to save you :D
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 07:32:02 pm by Aaron »

[/cente

H1Z1

Re: Report [ON]HuntinG
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:41:34 pm »
Rofl lmao he didn't evade. Sorry admins for this reply
Mad_Killer he tried to kill you both but he was 1hp so the result was killing hisself

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 08:24:03 pm »
Rofl lmao he didn't evade. Sorry admins for this reply
Mad_Killer he tried to kill you both but he was 1hp so the result was killing hisself
you are not invited to bark here leave the report for admins.

[/cente

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 08:57:32 pm »
That was just a simple self-defence mistake.You can see I tried to throw molotov cocktails to you but thanks to too much fire I burned myself....Anything else?

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 09:22:25 pm »
Hunting i guess you have your own footage why dont you show us that for clarification

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 11:42:28 pm »
Hunting i guess you have your own footage why dont you show us that for clarification
You're wrong,I don't have any kind of "footage from that night"
And I'm not lying,you can check my documents!
And I'm once more not lying,I didn't burn myself intentionally , it was just an accident!

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 11:53:42 pm »
That was just a simple self-defence mistake.You can see I tried to throw molotov cocktails to you but thanks to too much fire I burned myself....Anything else?

Yeah yeah self-defence in fire :v you walked in to the fire to waste our kill because at that time you were getting raped by us.
+
At the end of the video wolf told ya evade and u replied report me because you thought we did'nt get any video,

BTW take a long breath my bro because you are not a newbie for this mistake my opinion is you will get a bann. :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 11:57:55 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 11:58:58 pm »

Yeah yeah self-defence in fire :v you walked in to the fire to waste our kill because at that time you were getting raped by us.
+
At the end of the video wolf told ya evade and u replied report me because you thought we did'nt get any video,
I tell you for last time,only an idiot can't figure out this is a simple mistake.Are you an idiot now?
Besides,anymore proofs that I evaded? From anyone, not from you? Who we obviously know you hate WK and would even record a fake report?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 12:02:42 am »

+
I tell you for last time,only an idiot can't figure out this is a simple mistake.Are you an idiot now?
Besides,anymore proofs that I evaded? From anyone, not from you? Who we obviously know you hate WK and would even record a fake report?

Ahh plz shut your fucking greefy mouth up dont bark just leave the report for admins.

[/cente

CrackM4

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 01:58:26 am »
I'm not here to protect nobody, sometimes that happens to me. There's a 'bug' that if you are using molotovs too fast (with f-crouch) it can damage you.

I don't see anything wrong.
Anyways I will let managers handle this report.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 02:25:31 am »
I'm not here to protect nobody, sometimes that happens to me. There's a 'bug' that if you are using molotovs too fast (with f-crouch) it can damage you.

are you blind he walked in to fire lol what an asslicker. lick, lick, lick it more :@
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:27:43 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

CrackM4

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 02:19:08 pm »

are you blind he walked in to fire lol what an asslicker. lick, lick, lick it more :@

be aware in what are you saying, remember I can just ban you but I won't.

karan

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 02:53:21 pm »

That bug happens, I agree but he intentionally burnt himself when on low hp, yes it's a death evade, it's the same scene as jumping off roof when on low hp to make a "death"

sorry for getting involved but i am just letting you know.. it's a clear death evade

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:05 pm »
It's not something unusual, handled that kind of report before by burning themselves up, on what i see on the video it's not something intentional what hunting did, not making this long but for now i'll be denying this.