• September 21, 2024, 05:28:41 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Event  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Re: Event
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2017, 07:34:30 pm »
I'd strongly vote no for this one, this is a death match server, admins are there to create events like these.

And it's only 1 event per day. 
quote]
Bro are you voting for yes or no

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 08:30:04 pm »
Maybe we could add /startevent <event name> <entrance fee> instead, the reward for players will be taken from the entrance fee. Example, $5000 as entrance fee. If 10 players joined, it would be $50000. If there are 4 winners - each winner will get $12500.

We already have /startevent <event name> for managers with 4/5 events was set up.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 08:34:01 pm »
Maybe we could add /startevent <event name> <entrance fee> instead, the reward for players will be taken from the entrance fee. Example, $5000 as entrance fee. If 10 players joined, it would be $50000. If there are 4 winners - each winner will get $12500.

We already have /startevent <event name> for managers with 4/5 events was set up.
  Yeah, but we want make events by our  self because not all the time we see admins, and not alll the time admins want to make event. Just let players to make the event.  It will be better i think. ( finly it's your choice)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 08:58:40 pm »
Yes, the commands will be available for registered players and no limit of how many times it could be used a day. The event reward is taken from the entrance fee paid by the participants, it could avoid the abuse of the cmd to get easy/free rewards.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 08:13:54 am »
Very nice!
I think it is the time to lock this topic :p.

P.S ( change my newbie) please xd as i am old.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 01:13:10 pm »
Added, cmds:
Code: [Select]
/startevent <event name> <entrance fee>
/joinevent
/leaveevent

The reward depends on entrance fee. The more the entrance fee..the more the reward will be.
It's currently in testing, bugs are expected( including server crashes ). So, only staff members( mod and above ) can start the event for now. If you found any bug, please report them at 'Bug Reports' section. There might be changes soon, especially the usage limit or improvements. If everything works fine, it might be available for registered players to use. We will have a discussion about it later.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:21:39 pm by Human. »