• September 23, 2024, 11:27:53 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: report fulton death evade  (Read 787 times)

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
report fulton death evade
« on: January 15, 2017, 04:52:44 am »
Player Nick: [UFr]FulToN_619
Date: today
Reason for reporting: death evade via /q during the fight
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1KHkZ71cuI&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: even if he was running to go out there was another player front of him, look at the map
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:38:58 am by Azulej »

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
Re: report fulton death evade
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:22:33 am »
Hello Folks,

Let me add something to the report:
1.- @Hyper, i was fighting with you, you did not knock me down. Neither you headshot me nor i was infront of you. It isn't evade, not at all.
2.- The guy behind me was at good distance from me. Even though, he wasn't behind me he was standing besides the wall present there. i was standing to the one side and he to the other. And why would i quite while i was having 100 HP ? the player behind me was also a newbie as you can see his nick at the start of video, I killed him. I am not afraid of anyone.

Reason for leaving that much soon: 1stly, i was using my pc and playing and the electricity was not off. But at that moment there was a sudden power cut and as we have battery at our home which is automatically turned on whenever the electricity goes off ( it doesn't even give a shock to the things that are turned on, it is automatic and it starts in just milliseconds that is why PC couldn't shutdown ) so, it was turned on and i am not allowed to use PC on battery. That is why i hurriedly quit the game and  switched off my PC.  Hope this clarrification is clear enough to understand.

As everyone is aware here, i am an old member of EC and i am aware of and follow the rules.
Regards: FulToN.

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:45:34 am »
And why would i quite while i was having 100 HP ? the player behind me was also a newbie as you can see his nick at the start of video, I killed him. I am not afraid of anyone.
Even if your hp was 100% its didnt mean that you should leave the server during the fight,, and the guy you say he's newbie you should leave the server too front of him its called "death evade during the fight"

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 01:20:46 am »
And why would i quite while i was having 100 HP ? the player behind me was also a newbie as you can see his nick at the start of video, I killed him. I am not afraid of anyone.
Even if your hp was 100% its didnt mean that you should leave the server during the fight,, and the guy you say he's newbie you should leave the server too front of him its called "death evade during the fight"

1.- Read what i wrote clearly,
2.- The guy behind me was at good distance from me. Even though, he wasn't behind me he was standing besides the wall present there. i was standing to the one side and he to the other. And why would i quite while i was having 100 HP ? the player behind me was also a newbie as you can see his nick at the start of video, I killed him. I am not afraid of anyone.

2.- Read the reason behind my quiting the game that much earlier.
Reason for leaving that much soon: 1stly, i was using my pc and playing and the electricity was not off. But at that moment there was a sudden power cut and as we have battery at our home which is automatically turned on whenever the electricity goes off ( it doesn't even give a shock to the things that are turned on, it is automatic and it starts in just milliseconds that is why PC couldn't shutdown ) so, it was turned on and i am not allowed to use PC on battery. That is why i hurriedly quit the game and  switched off my PC.  Hope this clarrification is clear enough to understand.

As everyone is aware here, i am an old member of EC and i am aware of and follow the rules.
Regards: FulToN.

According to me, it clarrifies the whole situation. Now lets wait for the decission of the staff members inspite of any kind of quarrel.

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 07:38:45 am »
I'll not warn/ban you fulton, next time be more carefull you can't quit like this even after the ''brb'' but I'll believe your history so no action will be taken, next time you will be punished.