• September 22, 2024, 07:04:15 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Sevrin thinks that he is Master Mind and He thinks He Works In CID Before.. -_-  (Read 2073 times)

Noor^

cant do these things at a time? huh?  see i replies in like space like this " " and than my typing speed is too fast i type /giveecd FutuR3^ 500 than cocacola Leave the server What is ? Suspicious thing in it? ?? Human i want Sevrin Mashreq or Aaron Reply alright these logs are orignal and fair dont try to make us fool

Offline Mashreq

• Corporal
    • View Profile
First of all, mind your language and don't bark here. This is not the way how you should behave to the staff.

You said me to to show the proof, he's the proof:

Aliases for Zain^'s UID (c5b81a8236f..): [PRO]*, noor^, FuTuR3^, Zain^
Do you have anything to say now?

We admins do not ban without getting proper proof.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 05:17:19 pm by Human. »
EC Scripter, VCCNR UCP Coder/Designer, SvM Scripter, EvoDM Scripter
Upcoming Projects: Grab the Briefcase Scripter

Past: EAD Scripter, AvT Scripter, IGR Scripter

Noor^

nothing is wrong with these logs alright?

Noor^

You liar i want IP Address of both you Mashreq

Noor^

Mashreq i want Ip addresses Of all I want Ip Address of [PRO]* And Noor^ I Know [PRO]* and noor^ is me but i am not Future^ Or Zain^ if u can provide me Ip Address i,ll levae this topic alright? Mashreq? Provide my ip and Zain and future ip if same i,ll leave this topic there

Noor^

Mashreq why dont u reply now i want IP Addressssssssssssssssssssssss

Noor^

i want Ip Address

Offline Mashreq

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Its the alias of UID, do you know what is an UID? No you don't because you just know to abuse/use harsh words towards the staff.
UID is the machine ID of a player, UID alias is the alias of the player which belongs to the same PC. UID alias is more powerful than IP alias UID is fixed which doesn't change always like IP. IP gets changed on restarting the router or it might be a dynamic IP which would be changed on connect.

P.S: Do not spam the topic, just edit it whenever you got to say something else
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:07:04 pm by Mashreq »

Noor^

Mashreq Bro I Dont know Why You ARe Lying  Bro My Mother Swear My Nick Is Not Future^ And Zain^ I Swear god Promise My Holy Book Swear My Nick is Not Future or Zain ^ I am In Trobule Try To understand My Situation i am No Lieing Provide me Ip addresses Of Zain And future ^ Please Dont Lie Bro Its My Hardwork ECDS If i,ll Lose Them i,ll Never Play Again In EC Bro.. Please Dont Give Fake Ip addresses If i will lie Iwill die in a Second i am not Lieing bro i am not Zain^ or Future^ Bro i am only [PRO]* and Noor^ and my ip is 39.50.189.24 this Zain And Future ip Address is Change From me However he is from my country but my ip address is diffrent from him and i apologize for my bad languge what could i do i am in trobulee i really crying :'(  god is watching everything in the end you have to pay me that ECDS if i Lose this Case :'( i am totally Broken 2 Months Ban And 500ECds scammed Mashreq dont do This Please Bro :'( i am not lieing god promise i am not lieing if u want to let me down and u want that i,ll not play in this server than de-activate my account and give my all money to those who are newbies and wish to buy some cars :'( i dont want to play more.. if i lose :'( and again i apologize for my bad words if u are not calm down yet than abuse me  too say me mother fucker dog bitch niiga whatever u want this topic is my last hope

Offline Mashreq

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Like I have said you in my previous reply that UID alias is more powerful than IP alias, there's nothing wrong in this you have connected with those nicks from your own PC.

I have nothing to do.

Noor^

if i am Not Future^ or Zain^ how can  our UID,s are Same??? we are diffrent i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am not Zain Futureeeeeeeeeee ::'( :'( God is watching everything i am not liar :'( i am muslim and muslims never lie thats what our book teaches us :'( i swear of quran majeed i swear hazrat Muhammad Saw my nick is not Zain^ and future^ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Noor^

My nick is [PRO]* and Noor^ but Future and Zain is not meee Broo i swearrrrr

Offline Mashreq

• Corporal
    • View Profile
I cannot do anything, the alias appeared in your UID because you have used it.
I'm locking this topic.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:04:35 pm by Mashreq »