• September 21, 2024, 10:08:48 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Report  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
  • I Just Came Back I'm getting got used to me
    • View Profile
« on: February 23, 2017, 02:12:42 pm »
Admin Name:Azulej.
Date:today
Reason for report:I made a spree  and kick me for the reason that I have lag with the ping in 180/200 the one that had delay was the one that I show in the evidence
Evidence:)

Extra notes:Do you think this is a good administrator for ec?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 07:51:32 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 08:36:07 pm »
Maybe you aren't aware that even you have a low ping but it causes you to lag or even warp for some reason, not even trying to save one's ass here but i don't believe that because you gained a spree he kicks you for that, anyways let us hear azulej's explanation.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 09:05:37 pm »
I Think the ping of Venezuela must be at 130-170 But you crosses
I also feel lag in you :P

Rorro arts

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 09:20:14 pm »
Someone with a dodgy PC and internet connection is bound to get kicked at some point.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 07:22:11 am »
you lag without a doubt. Hard to hit that lag.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

cool3

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 07:29:27 am »
your ping isn't constant man you are warping a lot please fix this issue

Vlazmirz

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 09:28:32 am »

Not only is the internet even you could have low fps.
Sorry if I get in, but I wanted to give my opinion.

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 10:09:26 am »
I kicked you because you were warping, gaining unfair adventage over the 3 players that were fighting there. I assume you are not able to notice your lag since the fact you're accustomed to play with it, your ping was spiking from 200/300 to 600 which is more than server limit, futhermore you were using medic team when your ping was spiking, after I kicked you, you took the second pic using blue skin after fixing your lag just to report me, what a lame making a fake report against me.

Ps: after some hours of this I was using biker skin, he started throwing nades im my default spawn pos, unfortunatelly for him he reached 6/6 warns so he got auto banned, if you wanna report me for this too I'd like to tell to not waste your time because I've the footage of all that.

Offline Adrenaline

• Donator
  • Corporal
  • I Just Came Back I'm getting got used to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 10:30:37 am »
No te entiendo d?melo en espa

CrackM4

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 01:09:44 pm »
I kicked you because you were warping, gaining unfair adventage over the 3 players that were fighting there. I assume you are not able to notice your lag since the fact you're accustomed to play with it, your ping was spiking from 200/300 to 600 which is more than server limit, futhermore you were using medic team when your ping was spiking, after I kicked you, you took the second pic using blue skin after fixing your lag just to report me, what a lame making a fake report against me.

Ps: after some hours of this I was using biker skin, he started throwing nades im my default spawn pos, unfortunatelly for him he reached 6/6 warns so he got auto banned, if you wanna report me for this too I'd like to tell to not waste your time because I've the footage of all that.

No te entiendo d?melo en espa?ol

Dice que te kicke? porque ten?as warp, ten?as demasiada ventaja a comparaci?n de los otros 3 jugadores que estaban peleando ah?, Que entiende que tu no te das cuenta de tu lag porque ya estas acostumbrado a jugar as?, tu ping sub?a de 200/300 a 600 que es m?s de lo que tenemos de limite en el server. Dice que estabas con el equipo de los medicos cuando tu ping sub?a y bajaba, despu?s te kickeo, tomaste la segunda imagen usando el skin azul despu?s de arreglar tu lag solo para reportarlo, que es una completa mamada tu reporte falso..

Posdata: Unas horas despu?s de esto, Estaba usando el skin de 'biker', iniciaste a tirarme granadas en mi area de spawn, desafortunadamente para ti alcanzaste 6/6 warns y fuiste auto-baneado, que si lo quieres reportar por eso tambi?n, no gastes tu tiempo porque tiene evidencia de todo.

Eso dice...

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 06:59:43 pm »
I have a friend from veneuela, usually his ping is 200. But all the time we see his ping spikes.  He become kicked many times for ping.   Maybe you have the same problem

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 07:51:10 pm »
All things are clear, it's not the worthy having a drama here.

Denied.