• September 22, 2024, 06:47:14 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Re-report  (Read 1960 times)

XTM

Re-report
« on: February 28, 2017, 06:38:26 pm »
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2892.0
You can't discuss it within more than month or just forgot about that?

And explain this
Why he is unhittable for m60?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 08:46:54 pm by Aaron »

Hari

Re: Re-report
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 07:18:30 pm »
I think he is using speed gear , he decreased his game speed for avoiding bullets.

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 07:42:21 pm »
Idk,probably some bug, anyway i got killed.
I think he is using speed gear , he decreased his game speed for avoiding bullets.
Idk that nd all,post (your tricks) somewhere else
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:00:33 pm by BliTz »
Big Wig

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 07:43:34 pm »
For the previous report,
1)Common vcmp bug.
2)use your brain thx
Big Wig

karan

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 07:57:37 pm »
removed
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:18:59 pm by cool3 »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 08:03:04 pm »
--picture removed--
Karan stop posting picture of people without their consent. Your support toward your friend is genuine but don't post picture of someone to insult them.

@Karan: Pehla ghat kuttekhani hoyi a pictures na chlenix de naam te, jehda tu hun hor pictures dayi janda. Kyo ehvi bache di photo khad leyea.

@Board Moderator: Please someone remove the picture of Hari or whosoever it is. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:18:18 pm by GangstaRas »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

GangstaRas

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 08:30:01 pm »
Karan dont do that.

Regarding the old report, though not officially finalized cuz there are suscipions, generally we were of the viewpoint in our discussions that it was just something weird out of the angle of the sniper shot, similarly like how you cant shoot someone on the edge of the roof but they can shoot you.

Regarding this new report now, seems to me you weren't registering for Blitz at all. If you were, you'd kill him clean at 0:07 and wiped him dead with the M60. When he fell at 0:10 it looks like it was because of UJI's shot not yours as he fell towards you and away from UJI.

XTM

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 08:44:37 pm »

Sometimes it's better to remain silent http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=493.msg3689#msg3689

vito

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 08:47:17 pm »
you cant shoot someone on the edge of the roof but they can shoot you.
So it allowed or not? Leaving report without *officially finalized* is normal in EC? I hope it's not another VU's server and the decision will be fair.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 09:12:27 pm »
So it allowed or not? Leaving report without *officially finalized* is normal in EC? I hope it's not another VU's server and the decision will be fair.
stop interfering in reports.
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

vito

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 09:57:40 pm »
Sorry Mr. EA manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin but my report is locked and ignored more than ONE MONTH so I can't 'interfering' in my own report.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 10:23:10 pm »
Sorry Mr. EA manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin but my report is locked and ignored more than ONE MONTH so I can't 'interfering' in my own report.
If your report is ignored/locked for a reason. You want to report someone? There is a format for that. In addition, you are not authorized to post in any report unless you have solid evidence against accused.

vito

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 10:48:31 pm »
If your report is ignored/locked for a reason. You want to report someone? There is a format for that. In addition, you are not authorized to post in any report unless you have solid evidence against accused.
I've already did "report someone", that report were locked "for a reason" "Under discussion" month ago, I can't reply there because it's locked. Format, authorized? Know what, I won't play server with such corrupt staff as you. Bye.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:54:49 pm by vito »

GangstaRas

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 11:11:42 pm »
Nah that's not normal vito. From what I saw the discussion seem to have died on a hanging note from late January, so I'm leaving that one up to Aaron to provide closure. And if you think the server is corrupt then so be it. I've told you everything I know/see of the situation.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 11:27:21 pm »
I've already did "report someone", that report were locked "for a reason" "Under discussion" month ago, I can't reply there because it's locked. Format, authorized? Know what, I won't play server with such corrupt staff as you. Bye.
Great.