• September 21, 2024, 03:15:34 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report  (Read 1318 times)

UJIbU4

« on: March 02, 2017, 07:11:15 pm »
Player Nick:[ss]lederhoos
Date:5feb
Reason for reporting:speedgear
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
1. watch radar blip- the distance traveled by it is far, so it was not a "ping spike/packetloss/warp/other ping problems" - switched to too fast gear.
2. when he runs and suddenly stops and shoots at you, he teleported back at 1 step, while running animation goes 1 step forward - is not a  "ping spike/packetloss/warp/other ping problems" that seen with normal players (@ 0:12 & 0:26)
3. timing was perfect to avoid death by turning on another gear (falling into a pit full of enemies)
4. bonus:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:53:54 am by Crack »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 08:16:36 pm »
Hmm there's a possibility that he's warping but kinda sketchy at the same time, one of my possible basis is the way he fell is kinda lagging maybe facing fps drop, the report is somehow insubstantial if you could recorded as well his fps/ping that will be convenient evidence to be given a punishment right away.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 09:37:33 pm »
As a clanmate, I'll naturally try and defend him.

While the evidence you provided might seem enough if it was the case with a player always below 100 ping, however this is someone from Colombia with ~200 ping that often goes up, sometimes to thousands (witnessed by myself during regular playing on another server) where I'd consider the evidence to simply be invalid. This is a sad version of VCMP: the synchronization lowpinger-lagger, lagger-lagger is absolutely horrible, which we, 0.3z players know. And a sad DM scene as well. Who heard of greenless in 0.3z? People using it were considered tryhards in a very negative way. Yeah, but now players need to use mods to simply be on equal ground with others. But that's not what the post is about.

Outside of what I said before, banning someone for speed gear or F1 cheats is a huge punishment, not only in terms of a ban duration. It's a huge damage in terms of reputation.
The evidence is simply lacking, you cannot just provide a single scene of a dubious moment and call it a day. Not in 0.4. Not with this sync. If you had provided more, I'd agree that it probably was cheating. But not just one dubious moment, not just less than 40 seconds of footage to prove someone was using one of the worst, if not the worst hacks/hack currently in VCMP.

But this is simply my opinion and how I see it - and it's up to the administration team to decide what happens.

UJIbU4

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 10:12:06 pm »

While the evidence you provided might seem enough if it was the case with a player always below 100 ping, however this is someone from Colombia with ~200 ping that often goes up, sometimes to thousands (witnessed by myself during regular playing on another server) where I'd consider the evidence to simply be invalid. This is a sad version of VCMP: the synchronization lowpinger-lagger, lagger-lagger is absolutely horrible, which we, 0.3z players know. And a sad DM scene as well. Who heard of greenless in 0.3z? People using it were considered tryhards in a very negative way. Yeah, but now players need to use mods to simply be on equal ground with others. But that's not what the post is about.

Outside of what I said before, banning someone for speed gear or F1 cheats is a huge punishment, not only in terms of a ban duration. It's a huge damage in terms of reputation.
The evidence is simply lacking, you cannot just provide a single scene of a dubious moment and call it a day. Not in 0.4. Not with this sync. If you had provided more, I'd agree that it probably was cheating. But not just one dubious moment, not just less than 40 seconds of footage to prove someone was using one of the worst, if not the worst hacks/hack currently in VCMP.

But this is simply my opinion and how I see it - and it's up to the administration team to decide what happens.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=712.0

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 10:14:25 pm »
As a player, you're not involved in this report.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 10:25:12 pm »
I was there during these fights, Lederhos wasn't using anything suspicious. As krys stated in his post, I have seen many players with these type of spikes which sometimes look like hacks or kinda  like they were using short teleportation hack which makes them invisible from one place and suddenly visible at other.
Even Lederhos dropped the video of that session, you can find it here.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:29:12 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 10:30:44 pm »

As a player and a fellow clanmate of Lederhos (although I doubt you know what that means since you're in a reject clan with 1 member active) I am indirectly involved in this report. I wasn't involved in Thunderstorm's F1 report although I was allowed to post there due to the input I've gave. Outside of that, I've seen MD's leader posting in reports of his clanmates with the same 'excuse' and being permitted to do it. Or maybe I was just hallucinating it. Who knows?

My point stands, and I'll requote it.

I recommend that if you have nothing else to respond to me outside of saying that I'm not involved, then don't. I might've broken the rule which I will obviously get punished for in some way, yet I wish for this post not to be removed. Cheers ;)

UJIbU4

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 10:54:40 pm »
I was there during these fights, Lederhos wasn't using anything suspicious. As krys stated in his post, I have seen many players with these type of spikes which sometimes look like hacks or kinda  like they were using short teleportation hack which makes them invisible from one place and suddenly visible at other.
Even Lederhos dropped the video of that session, you can find it here.
Proves that he:
1. doesn't have fps drops.
2. has ping 179 (@ 1:53)

As a player and a fellow clanmate of Lederhos (although I doubt you know what that means since you're in a reject clan with 1 member active) I am indirectly involved in this report. I wasn't involved in Thunderstorm's F1 report although I was allowed to post there due to the input I've gave. Outside of that, I've seen MD's leader posting in reports of his clanmates with the same 'excuse' and being permitted to do it. Or maybe I was just hallucinating it. Who knows?

My point stands, and I'll requote it.

I recommend that if you have nothing else to respond to me outside of saying that I'm not involved, then don't. I might've broken the rule which I will obviously get punished for in some way, yet I wish for this post not to be removed. Cheers ;)

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=712.0

UJIbU4

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 11:26:00 pm »
his fps/ping that will be convenient evidence to be given a punishment right away.
so, we got footage of that day which proves that:

he:
1. doesn't have fps drops.
2. has ping 179 (@ 1:53)

and also a video of today:

nick [ss]lederhos (single o)

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 11:29:32 pm »
@Uji: Do you even know, what ping/fps spike means? Showing a ping at a instance doesn't mean that the guy will have stable ping/fps all the time.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Leo Kliesen

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 01:09:09 am »
sorry for posting here will you check this video too

his ping fine fps fine but speed is not normal

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 01:19:40 am »
sorry for posting here will you check this video too

his ping fine fps fine but speed is not normal
:D

This Shows everything clear :)

1st intense ping 175...

2nd ping 481

+ fps 42

So its clear his ping + fps spikes.

[/cente

led

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 01:56:54 am »
kinda lazy to come here and explain my situation, but i've to do it because this is probably my fav server
by the way, you can go and check my  videos and see that i'm not using nothing UJ
also, i'm having ping problems recently to be honest, and my fps's never drops after long time, if we want to talk about teleporting, let's ask your WK team-mate Traphole, and i'm sure that he's not hacking or whatever, just ping issues like i had

if staff members needs some kind of proof or something like, i could kindly give you, by the way i leave this here

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3093.0

that topic contains a video that i've made recently regarding this

just lol xDDD

thanks krystianoo, ryne and mad_killer for the support!

cheers!!!

CrackM4

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2017, 03:53:46 am »
Stop this fucking drama.

Denied.