• September 21, 2024, 12:35:09 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: cool3  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
cool3
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:47:57 am »
Admin Name: [OSK_A]cool3
Date: Today, 04/03/2017
Reason for report: He banned me for mute evaing but I was auto-muted when i rejoined in server, reason: mute evade
Evidence http://ec.thijn.ovh/banlist.php?pInput=[MDt]Casper
Extra notes: Brian muted me for 2 minutes and i left the game for some minutes and when i rejoined in server, the server muted me with "auto-mute" system reason: mute evade.

Code: [Select]
>> Admin [ Brian ] Muted:[ [MDt]Casper ] Duration: [ 2 min(s) ] Reason:[ shitting on staff team ]
Example:
Code: [Select]
You have been auto-muted from server, Reason:[ mute evading ] Duration:[ 1.34 min(s) ]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:42:14 am by Human. »

Mechanic

Re: cool3
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 03:50:55 am »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 03:51:15 am »
Mute evading: Example, Re-connecting to the server when you get muted. You are not allowed to evade the mute, whether it was set automatically by server or by staff members.
You should get forum banned too.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 03:54:17 am »
Mute evading: Example, Re-connecting to the server when you get muted. You are not allowed to evade the mute, whether it was set automatically by server or by staff members.
but i was already punishment by server when i joined, auto-mute/evade system working so why i'm banned?

Mechanic

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:55:19 am »
in my point of view mute evade is not same as evade if you mute evade when u will come back you will pay for it 1st even getting mute so its not fair to ban someone for 7 days on the basis of mute evade...

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 03:57:24 am »
in my point of view mute evade is not same as evade if you mute evade when u will come back you will pay for it 1st even getting mute so its not fair to ban someone for 7 days on the basis of mute evade...
He isn't banned for just that, the reason why it's 7 days is because of the fact that he got unbanned not even a day ago after breaking some severe rules.
This is taken into account with this ban due to the fact that he is unable to learn the rules.
He already managed to break 3 of them in less than 24 hours.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Mechanic

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 03:59:48 am »
He isn't banned for just that, the reason why it's 7 days is because of the fact that he got unbanned not even a day ago after breaking some severe rules.
This is taken into account with this ban due to the fact that he is unable to learn the rules.
He already managed to break 3 of them in less than 24 hours.
3 of them which ? insulting u 2 times lol its 18+ game bear it.. if you want respect then dont play simple. i request cool3 to remove his ban and lock the topic no more disscussion.

Zebra

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 04:00:11 am »
Cool Is 100% Right Ban u Evader

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 04:09:29 am »
3 of them which ? insulting u 2 times lol its 18+ game bear it.. if you want respect then dont play simple.
Team grieving, disrespecting/shitting on staff members and mute evading.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 09:41:35 am »
If he had broke more than one rules, you should have listed them in the ban reason. The 7 days ban is too long for leaving the server after getting muted, moreover as the server had mute him back after he connected to the server. This case is not same as the attempt of ban evade he did, he intentionally used VPN( which is also against the rules ) when he tried to evade the ban.

I'll unban him for now as he was already punished for insulting staff( which i believe, it's in this report: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3481.0 ) and server had mute him for mute evading( as stated in his post ). You may ban him again if you have evidence of the other rule break he did/do.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:46:42 am by Human. »