• September 20, 2024, 09:34:09 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Admins watch it  (Read 1011 times)

Mechanic

Admins watch it
« on: March 12, 2017, 08:29:59 pm »
i am here to help one of my clan mate + friend "[MD]Stitu" whos friend is Otman as otman Ban evaded from hyperzon s PC  this is same case with Stitu. stitu cant speak english well cuz he is arabian and dont know how to use forum so i am helping him out... so plz unban his UID watch out posting evidence.

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3408.0

Mechanic

Re: Admins watch it
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 03:12:05 pm »
so kindly watch out what is wrong instead of moving the topic.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 03:15:53 pm »
So, you meant OTMAN used Stitu's PC to ban evade ?

Mechanic

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 03:19:37 pm »
So, you meant OTMAN used Stitu's PC to ban evade ?
offcourse both are friends just check what is wrong

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 03:22:08 pm »
Well, nothing is wrong if what i said is true. OTMAN used Stitu's PC to ban evade( which is aganst the server rules ), so he was banned with the UID of Stitu's PC. According the log, Stitu joined the server with the UID about 15.4 day(s) ago and OTMAN used the PC 13.3 days ago to ban evade.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 03:24:18 pm by Human. »

Mechanic

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 03:25:03 pm »
yes i guess

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 03:32:20 pm »
so, he should post unban appeal or wait for the unban date..which is a week later. The ban is valid as his PC was used to break the server rules, Stitu should not allow his friend to use the PC for ban evading. You could guide him to post unban appeal to unban the UID or he can use another PC, the server recorded that he joined the server with another UID, 12.4 days ago.

It's just weird, the UID was banned 12.8 days ago & why you only post it now, exactly after Brian mentioned OTMAN's nick in his topic ?

Mechanic

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 03:41:03 pm »
so, he should post unban appeal or wait for the unban date..which is a week later. The ban is valid as his PC was used to break the server rules, Stitu should not allow his friend to use the PC for ban evading. You could guide him to post unban appeal to unban the UID or he can use another PC, the server recorded that he joined the server with another UID, 12.4 days ago.

It's just weird, the UID was banned 12.8 days ago & why you only post it now, exactly after Brian mentioned OTMAN's nick in his topic ?
because i chatted stitu a day ago about to come in server for having fun.. and i dont know about brian s topic.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 08:30:26 pm »
Quote from: Human.
He should be responsible for his PC, we cant simply unban the rule breakers just because he used someone else' PC( well, that's one of the way to evade ban, by using other PC ). So, you may guide him to post unban appeal & make sure he doesnt allow his friend to use his PC to break server rules in the future.