• September 21, 2024, 02:33:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Still question vcmp why EC was never an official server?  (Read 2550 times)

karan

Re: Still question vcmp why EC was never an official server?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 01:50:48 pm »
About the 1,3,4 - There's many players ban evading and still playing, for security purpose I am not going to reveal names but it's easy as fuck to ban evade, Secondly I didn't made this topic because of my ban but because of falsely accused for some embarrassing moment which I never done.

About the Brian so, it was all biased staff that voted for him? I don't think or wonder any mature guy will ever gonna put his money on that retard, see current going topics, mostly are against him, they'll just get denied and he'll get rid of them because biased staff

About the last post so, there was a report of Blitz, which was wrong, there wasn't anything, Admins denied it for like 2 times then what was the reason of banning him for suspicious reasons?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Still question vcmp why EC was never an official server?
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 02:14:47 pm »
Quote from: karan
About the 1,3,4 - There's many players ban evading and still playing, for security purpose I am not going to reveal names but it's easy as fuck to ban evade
It's out of our control, it's about VCMP security & all VCMP servers are facing the same thing. The difference are the players themself, whether they could use a proper way to solve the problems or acting like a immature kid and throw insults/ban evade which just make things worst. The only solution to the problem of ban evade is just by banning them again( & again ) for breaking the rules, that's what we do.

Secondly I didn't made this topic because of my ban but because of falsely accused for some embarrassing moment which I never done
Your topic name and its content doesnt look like you are trying to clear the situation.

About Brian, there are always negative and positive views in every discussion. It ended up with a decision that EC might need him & the staff decided to give him a chance as moderation to see how it will go. About the reports against him, i saw all of them are invalid..do you expect us to remove him just because he has alot of invalid reports against him ? If that's how you think, you just proved that you dont care about evidence and your decision is biased.

About the last post so, there was a report of Blitz, which was wrong, there wasn't anything, Admins denied it for like 2 times then what was the reason of banning him for suspicious reasons?
I dont get what you meant.

i don't think this topic will come to an end or conclusion. I'll lock this topic to avoid it from turning into an unnecessary endless drama, you may PM me if you have any more question or difficulties. So, from this topic:
1. You are trying to clear that it was not you trying to ban evade.
- We have no way to confirm it as all the possibility are against you. it might not be you, but we have to take a solid action because the evidences are against you. He may post unban appeal or PM admin to get himself unbanned.

2. The players that use 3rd party tool which are not banned yet.
- The admins need evidence to ban players, the admins will only take action if they get a clear proof of the player using 3rd party tools that give unfair advantage( his speed..etc ). So, the admin can not take any action toward them until someone can provide a good evidence.

3. Late response in report or wrong ban:-
Quote from: Human.
while for those with 3rd party tools that gives advantages are just waiting for a ban, but as admins cant take action without evidence or a clear rules..we might have to open a discussion about it first and without proof, we cant do anything yet. There are few players that are being watched by admins, admins are just collecting evidences to ban them & it is not as easy as pointing at people's mistake and complaining. There are alot of glitch in 0.4 and the problem with FPS, ping..etc, so it's not easy to get a clear evidence. The admins might even end up banning wrong player, that's why it takes time to handle reports related to 3rd party tools and that's one of the reason we have unban appeal board

4. About not being official:
no servers will be in official list except it's owned & maintained by vcmp or lu dev/beta tester and if it's already official since 2011
There was a time when some ordinary servers used to be listed on official list and it was questioned everywhere why EC was never there, despite of having maximum player count at that time
There were already DM servers in the official list & i personally dont see the point of being official, except having stickied topic in vcmp forum and being in official list( which i believe 80% - 90% of normal players dont even care to see ). I've personally never hoped to be one as it will just give us more works and i dont want EC to be in the topics such as 'why EC is official', 'the criteria of official server', 'why my server is not official' and they start comparing servers in a questionable and one-sided way with wrong facts
- and we might not be good enough to be in the official list.

5. Power abuse of admin
- Any abuse of admin power can be reported at 'Report Admin' board. We will only take action if the report is valid. We do care about evidence to avoid biased decision, so no matter how many reports are there against the admin, if the report is invalid..we cant take any action.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:11:30 pm by Human. »