• September 21, 2024, 02:33:15 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 10526 times)

Howl

Re: Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 08:44:27 pm »
...alleged speed adjustments, since the evidence hasn't been released to the public. Lol.

Someone is so anxious to see the evidence.
@Brian when you come up online, change the video's privacy.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2017, 09:00:09 pm »
...alleged speed adjustments, since the evidence hasn't been released to the public. Lol.
Someone is so anxious to see the evidence.
@Brian when you come up online, change the video's privacy.

Wow, that passive-aggressiveness.

Would like to also see the posts made at the European City Round Table Conference so everyone in the community can dispute, or perhaps - agree - over the statements made about certain timeframes of the video. Or did you just take the entire video and agree on it, without even analyzing it? And since you think of yourself as infallible and fair, there should be no problem with this, as you're giving the banned player a chance to defend himself?
Naturally.. the authors of the posts wouldn't be named.

E:

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7901.msg93971#new

Well who cares about your long ass paragraph

Well, at least one of your clanmates does and apparently agrees with it? ;)

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:02:05 pm by krystianoo »

Ferrari32

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2017, 09:07:10 pm »
I'm not sure I'm the one spreading hate talk

vito

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2017, 09:17:48 pm »
I'm personally starting a campaign to boycot EC
Umm, ever heard of XE?
Gl with it.
Well, since VU won't play EC what the reason to keep them in the staff? Just saying.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:05:29 pm by vito »

Howl

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2017, 09:28:37 pm »
Quote from: krystianoo
Would like to also see the posts made at the European City Round Table Conference so everyone in the community can dispute, or perhaps - agree - over the statements made about certain timeframes of the video. Or did you just take the entire video and agree on it, without even analyzing it?

Oh c'mon, calm down krystianoo. You are asking questions and answering them yourself? No idea why are you getting so psychic, just be patient.
Evidence will be shown along with the staff's discussion.

Well, at least one of your clanmates does and apparently agrees with it? ;)
In your opinion all the clan members of a clan have same thoughts but that's not true. I'm not responsible for my clan mate's views.
Nobody bothers to report IF we give a half group of players less ban period and half group of players more. Even though we don't.

It's a whole different situation when you sit in front of your PC 24/7 noticing the people you hate that what they're doing wrong. I don't have time for it simply.
To me debating with you is the most pointless thing because i know this thing will last forever without any solution.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2017, 09:46:52 pm »
Would like to also see the posts made at the European City Round Table Conference so everyone in the community can dispute, or perhaps - agree - over the statements made about certain timeframes of the video. Or did you just take the entire video and agree on it, without even analyzing it?

Oh c'mon, calm down krystianoo. You are asking questions and answering them yourself? No idea why are you getting so psychic, just be patient.

EC sure had made a good decision by electing you a manager - a person unable to discuss resorts to insults. Allow me to act in a semi-similiar way too, then.

In your opinion all the clan members of a clan have same thoughts but that's not true. I'm not responsible for my clan mate's views.

Did I state that all clanmates have the same thoughts? No.
You said that nobody cares about "Ferrari's little speech" and I merely commented that people, including one of your clanmates, do.

Cool.

You are asking questions and answering them yourself?

What..? Are you even aware of what I have written? Or are you so far up your a... that you don't remember how to read, or something? Lol.

Nobody bothers to report IF we give a half group of players less ban period and half group of players more. Even though we don't.

Again.. what? What are you trying to talk to me about?

My post was asking to show the evidence and a comment on your reply about Ferrari's post, and when answering my request you managed to insult me two times and threw in a bunch of sentences that make no sense whatsoever. I guess you're the 'psychic' one here, then?

Quote from: Howl
These comments full of hatred

Also, as a bonus - it sure is nice accusing Ferrari of hate talk while having a passive-aggressive attitude towards me in the first post directed towards me, and then actually openly insulting me in another response. Haha.

Howl

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2017, 09:57:01 pm »
What..? Are you even aware of what I have written? Or are you so far up your a... that you don't remember how to read, or something? Lol.
Don't know what are you upto. :)

EC sure had made a good decision by electing you a manager - a person unable to discuss resorts to insults. Allow me to act in a semi-similiar way too, then.
I don't know they made a good or bad decision by electing me as a manager but for sure someone made a great decision by banning you from their server for using 3rd party tools to edit game memory. That's your old habit to join a conversation, light up the fire and act so innocent.

I don't feel the need of answering your worthless statements anymore. Have a splendid day!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:59:37 pm by Howl »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2017, 10:05:28 pm »
I do feel the need to say you're the best person I've ever fought verbally against, because you sort of self-pwn yourself by quoting my reply that says 'a person unable to discuss resorts to insults', after which you proceed to insult me yet again and look for holes in my replies. (and yes, I self-pwnd myself by posting a video too, in case you want to say this next time)

but for sure someone made a great decision by banning you from their server for using 3rd party tools to edit game memory.

And again, it is indeed horribly funny that you call me out for something that I've come clean for once accused of (as far as I remember), while having a clanmate who didn't, yet got banned for the same thing. Of course, I agree with that decision, otherwise I would appeal it and cry on private messages to the banning person in question, like well.. you know who does ;)

I don't feel the need of answering your worthless statements anymore. Have a splendid day!

It's also funny you accuse Ferrari of running away from problems instead of trying to fix them, while you do the same by escaping from this argument by finishing by saying my statements are worthless. I think that perhaps you should look in the mirror - my statements, arguments didn't consist of insults in the most part, unlike yours do.. Have a splendid day, too.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2017, 10:42:35 pm »
Consider that VU will never be able to construct a server gamemode like EC's,and nor will gain any of such administrations like EC's.
For first time, I can say I respect Human.He's a professional developer among Aaron and others in past.
So, so should you say.Instead of "community-respect" (bleah) the best server in VC-MP history of 0.4 , you boycot it?

I won't be harsh on you here since at the time it was released, you probably didn't know how to read given your age. But yeah, we kinda already made a bunch of those
I doubt so.
Back when it started (the reboot) ,EC had VU members' admins.Now we know the reason why I said what I said about EC staff,true?
Umm, ever heard of XE?

Yes, because you hate VU. How is this relevant?
VU hates me*
How could I hate VU for owning them ? limphao
The only thing I have with VU is their most common thing in clan - lack of intelligence (posting such retarded topics like this one) and such retarded behavior for 5/6 members

Offline La[Z]eR

• Major Staff
  • VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 11:44:55 pm »
And u lack of maturity so stfu
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh killed [OFF]Tom (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Torso) (4.26142).
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh: tom kiss my ass

Ferrari32

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2017, 12:10:10 am »
Well hello.

Both my topic and your opinion/comment don't worth shit krys, Howl said it so it must be true.
And we're both so stupid to resort to insults and run away from problems, unlike the vcmp iteration of God named Shenn

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2017, 02:21:14 pm »
Once again, it turns into unnecessary fights.

May i know what is the point of this topic now ? I guess i've replied to all the statements posted by you. If i missed something please post it again in an easy way for us to see, such as in numbers and lets discuss about it one by one instead pushing more & more useless posts.

Edit:
1. Insulting replies removed, keep it clean.
2. For those who dont even mind to read all the messages here and just come to insult, you are not welcomed in this discussion.
Quote from: Human.
Off-topic and insulting replies removed, you may use 'report to moderator' if i missed them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:04:53 pm by Human. »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 03:04:08 pm »
I registered here to post
Goodluck EC
2/50
MDs are also thinking to Leave this EC. once we get Exams over inshallah no more EC then.
if there will be no #MDVU in EC #WKHacks  be like #WhatToDo #WhatToDo ...

I am posting insulting reply because that shit MK crackM4 banned me from forums for 10 days may be for just 2 reply at my Clanmate s topic and hunting is being involved in every fucking topic acting like an Admin and just warn again and again... How much fucking warns #KeepAssLicking they wont give u hacks.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:05:43 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 03:06:32 pm »
If you meant the replies in the board 'Server Reports', please read: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9.0

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:29:35 pm by Human. »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 03:09:39 pm »
If you meant the replies in the board 'Server Reports', please read: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9.0
Keep showing us those formats nothing more you guys can do... i bet you one day u will be showing those to ur empty forum + server.

thank you

[/cente