• September 21, 2024, 01:50:24 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 10523 times)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2017, 03:14:31 pm »
Quote from: MAD_K!LL3R
I am posting insulting reply because that shit MK crackM4 banned me from forums for 10 days may be for just 2 reply at my Clanmate s topic and hunting is being involved in every fucking topic acting like an Admin and just warn again and again... How much fucking warns #KeepAssLicking they wont give u hacks.
If you meant the replies in the board 'Server Reports', please read: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9.0
Keep showing us those formats nothing more you guys can do... i bet you one day u will be showing those to ur empty forum + server.

thank you
If you read the content of the topic beside the format, you will realize the reason you got warned/banned.
You may only post in a report thread if:
1. You are a server administrator.
2. You are the original poster of the report.
3. You are the target or one of the targets in the report.
4. You are one of the listed witnesses that can confirm events occurred or have additional evidence to add.
5. You have additional information that is proved correct & believed can help with solving the report.

To clarify, DO NOT POST if you just want to share your opinion or personal thoughts, it is not needed and you will be warned and later banned if you continue posting irrelevant replies.

It was because you didnt post anything useful and you didnt even try to help the report with additional information, but you still want to interrupt in the reports that's not related to you. Examples:
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3372.msg18486#msg18486
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3454.msg18893#msg18893

You could see that you didnt get warned in this topic, because you tried to post some information that's related to the report instead of useless talks as you normally do. You wont get warned if you try to help in the reports like you did in here:
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3435.msg18805#msg18805
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3432.msg18831#msg18831

Hunting didnt get warned in most of his replies in Report Board because his replies were mostly related to the report/additional information for the report.

I'm not in anyone side, i dont play VCMP & scripting is just giving more work for me, i get nothing from this. I just talk according the rules we have & i believe the admins are doing the same, but mistakes might happen & it can be fixed. I've answered quite many questions, i hope you will give it a look and think again before saying that admins are protecting someone..etc. The off-topic replies removed, please stay on the topic & use PM for personal problems/talks.

As i've cleared MAD_K!LL3R's missunderstand, lets get back to this post if you have anymore questions/difficulties:
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3692.msg20602#msg20602
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 04:49:11 pm by Human. »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2017, 05:06:20 pm »
Once again, it turns into unnecessary fights.

May i know what is the point of this topic now ?

2. For those who dont even mind to read all the messages here and just come to insult, you are not welcomed in this discussion.
Quote from: Human.
Off-topic and insulting replies removed, you may use 'report to moderator' if i missed them.

Yes, I simply requested to see the evidence and the staff discussion (which was 'accepted) so players can judge the report on their own. Unfortunately, someone (::)) saw this as a personal attack and started a fight,

E:

So Hunting's posts on reports related to his clanmates are allowed, which means any MD / SS / VU / XX can post in a report related to his clanmate with opinion / explanation?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 05:10:46 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2017, 06:38:23 pm »
Quote from: krystianoo
Yes, I simply requested to see the evidence and the staff discussion (which was 'accepted) so players can judge the report on their own. Unfortunately, someone (::)) saw this as a personal attack and started a fight,
I guess the evidence was already posted to public. However, the staff discussion topic shouldnt be made public as the admins also included a few suspected players nick & there was a discussion about speed gear. I believe it's a sensitive topic for players to see & we still need it.

Quote from: krystianoo
So Hunting's posts on reports related to his clanmates are allowed, which means any MD / SS / VU / XX can post in a report related to his clanmate with opinion / explanation?
According what stated in the topic, You may post if: You have additional information that is proved correct & believed can help with solving the report, so no matter it's your clanmates or clanless players. But if you just want to post off-topic, insults or any kind of useless replies that interrupt the report..you may end up with a warn/ban like MAD_K!LL3R faced.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 06:49:34 pm by Human. »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2017, 06:48:30 pm »
As I've stated in my previous posts, I only wish for the actual video to be made public, and for the discussion of the staff about the video. How you analyzed it, and such - nothing else. If it's not a problem.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2017, 06:54:23 pm »
As I've stated in my previous posts, I only wish for the actual video to be made public, and for the discussion of the staff about the video. How you analyzed it, and such - nothing else. If it's not a problem.
As i said in my previous post, the discussion about the video couldnt be made public due to the sensitive contents in the topic such as other players nick and comparison between players( lag, speed..etc ). The video which was already posted to public, before:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 07:16:46 pm by Human. »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2017, 08:45:09 pm »
..only it was private, hence my requests to make it public. Too bad you can't make the discussions public, but I guess everyone can take it from here.

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2017, 02:14:54 am »
..only it was private, hence my requests to make it public. Too bad you can't make the discussions public, but I guess everyone can take it from here.
He posted the video.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2017, 08:02:00 am »
As expected, MAD_K!LL3R cant accept his mistake even after i've cleared it & he will continue with his immature post/more rule break as he has no more complain that he can make. Once again, most of the post after me turns into off-topic...just great. If no one has more complain to make that's related to this server( not other servers ), i will just lock this topic.

@MAD_K!LL3R
What's the point of posting other servers' screenshots ? To blame us when we take action against you for breaking forum rules once again ? I just out of idea how do these people think..

Off-topic replies removed.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:22:26 pm by Human. »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2017, 09:08:14 am »
Lock it Please.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2017, 12:50:03 pm »
Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the same situation as shown in evidence to prove that it was glitch & not usage of 3rd party program.
Off-topic replies removed, i will leave this topic opened for 24 hours & if no valid complaints/questions posted, it will be locked.

PS: The replies from players have nothing to do with us, no matter they are old players or new players. I've seen it alot that when other players post insults or offensive replies..we get targeted like we are the one who posted the messages. So, please learn to differ it and think twice before posting.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:00:20 pm by Human. »

Offline shawn

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2017, 05:52:29 pm »
General Discussion
You can talk about anything and everything related to the server here.

Too much gendral discussion, if we can't talk here than what else is the place to talk about this server ?

Offline Michael

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • No one feared nothing until they die
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2017, 06:52:56 pm »
Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the same situation as shown in evidence to prove that it was glitch & not usage of 3rd party program.
Off-topic replies removed, i will leave this topic opened for 24 hours & if no valid complaints/questions posted, it will be locked.

PS: The replies from players have nothing to do with us, no matter they are old players or new players. I've seen it alot that when other players post insults or offensive replies..we get targeted like we are the one who posted the messages. So, please learn to differ it and think twice before posting.
Skill is the thing make player different
How about send evidence to you and you dont share anyone ? That better ?

Howl

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2017, 06:54:07 pm »
General Discussion

Too much gendral discussion, if we can't talk here than what else is the place to talk about this server ?
You're free to talk about the server here.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2017, 07:26:06 pm »
General Discussion

Yes, you are free to start discussion about this server here, in this board. But it doesnt mean all kind of posts( including off-topic posts ) should be in one specific topic only, otherwise this board will turn into Chat Room. As for this topic, it's about players missunderstand/difficulties/complaints. What i did was just to answer them & keep the topic clean from unnecessary & off-topic posts that intterupt the topic. I dont see any problem with it, you can post about your difficulties/complaints and get the answer without seeing 10 or more off-topics replies. Then, you can simply ask again if the answer is not enough. So, if you really want the answer instead of dramas, i guess what i did was right.

Quote from: Michael
Skill is the thing make player different
How about send evidence to you and you dont share anyone ? That better ?
If you were wrongly banned, you can post about it in the 'Ban Appeals' board as i said below:
Quote from: Human
to prove that you were wrongly banned.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:45:35 pm by Human. »

Offline shawn

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2017, 07:47:26 pm »
As you say with soo much confidence that if you get a wrong ban than you should post a ban appeals l, but however you don't get the point that it goes in your ban history and your reputation will be ruined even by a false ban. You know that very well.
Let me put it this way

I get a false ban for 30 days and 10 days havebeen passed already, on the 11th day I prove that it was misunderstanding, now I have a 10 days ban record at ec.
Nobody will remember that it was a false ban but everyone will remember that it was a ban.