• September 21, 2024, 02:36:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 10528 times)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2017, 07:54:05 pm »
You can tell them that it was a wrong ban & provide the topic link as proof. If you expect a 100% perfect admins in a game with hacks, glitch/bugs and additional problem such as FPS, lag..etc, it's not something easy( or simply impossible ) to achieve. I have personally never seen a perfect human in VCMP, any online games nor real life, but who am i to judge..
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:10:52 pm by Human. »

Radon

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2017, 08:52:34 pm »
For some reasons, this topic got more replies so far than any other topic.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2017, 09:52:22 pm »
One of the biggest problems here, is not the administration per se, but rather the fact that they don't appear to have very much confidence. Evidence? Well, there was a player who was reported for SG, the report was denied, but after the report-maker has created a report saying "for experienced admins only", said a few things against the admin that has handled the previous report - suddenly the report was accepted. I don't know if the report was valid or not, but that situation proves my point - and there were more situations like this, and I'm not going to spend my time trying to find those links.

So I and probably some other people assume that the discussion against Siezer was simply 10 pages, perhaps less, perhaps more of one person saying 'he uses it dumbass see this fragment xx:xx' even though the fragment was not suspicious' - and in such a case, it's simply hard to argue in favour of Siezer without seeing what the prosecution has to offer in the first place.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2017, 11:20:00 pm »
Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the
What you want more one of My MD member is confesing his mistake and being sorry in fucking ban appeals and crack being retarted ass denieding his app with no fucking reason...#GoTeachYourAdministration.

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3743.0
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3613.0
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3558.0

[/cente

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2017, 11:30:32 pm »
Your reading comprehension is that of a monkey.
Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the same situation as shown in evidence to prove that it was glitch & not usage of 3rd party program.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

vito

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2017, 11:31:34 pm »
Only VU is allowed to judge cheaters of thier clan (as was in d.e.v.i.l.'s c.a.s.e) because there is "vc-mp community" is VU and their friends only and nobody else. Admin of EC is scared to lock this topic because it's full of clear arguments from this respected, reputated and legendary gentlemen. Also any MD member who is confessing his "mistake" should be unbanned immediately because 1=1 and nice .gif in signature 720*392.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2017, 11:45:49 pm »
Only VU is allowed to judge cheaters of thier clan (as was in d.e.v.i.l.'s c.a.s.e) because there is "vc-mp community" is VU and their friends only and nobody else. Admin of EC is scared to lock this topic because it's full of clear arguments from this respected, reputated and legendary gentlemen. Also any MD member who is confessing his "mistake" should be unbanned immediately because 1=1 and nice .gif in signature 720*392.

VU or actually, any clan - can take whatever decision they want when it's about things inside their clan.

VU, or actually, any clan, any person - can protest about decisions made on EC, or any other server which is what is happening in this thread; and while EC staff does not need to respond to this, they are, because a lack of response would be rather damaging.

Nobody has stated that me or anyone else from the 'respected, reputated and legendary gentlemen' (as you said) circle is infallible, I merely argue in here, point out things that I, personally, see as wrong, and I ask for a bunch of things related to the Siezer ban - which is what this topic was, and I guess still is about. Of course, my requests can be ignored / demands not met - I don't see that as a huge problem.

The key is to make evidence along with proper discussions about the video publicly available so people can make up their own mind regarding this situation.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2017, 12:00:53 am »
Okay, I vote for this topic to be locked.
I clearly don't wanna hear anything the community wants to say.
Just play the game,get raped and gtfo simply as that.

Offline shawn

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2017, 12:21:02 am »
close your damn fucking eyes and ears kid and gtfo from this conversation, go play after your ban expires

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2017, 01:01:53 am »
close your damn fucking eyes and ears kid and gtfo from this conversation, go play after your ban expires
lol
you gtfo, you suck even with the rank of A/D moderator and your shitty y-axis and f1 hacks lmfao

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2017, 02:18:51 am »
The video is private / dead again. I'm wondering what are the reasons for this?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2017, 02:30:40 am »
If after a whole single day you're still complaining about not watching it than that's your problem.
The reason why it's set to private is to prevent further reputation damage across VCMP.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 02:35:11 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

CrackM4

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2017, 02:39:04 am »
One of the biggest problems here, is not the administration per se, but rather the fact that they don't appear to have very much confidence. Evidence? Well, there was a player who was reported for SG, the report was denied, but after the report-maker has created a report saying "for experienced admins only", said a few things against the admin that has handled the previous report - suddenly the report was accepted. I don't know if the report was valid or not, but that situation proves my point - and there were more situations like this, and I'm not going to spend my time trying to find those links.

So I and probably some other people assume that the discussion against Siezer was simply 10 pages, perhaps less, perhaps more of one person saying 'he uses it dumbass see this fragment xx:xx' even though the fragment was not suspicious' - and in such a case, it's simply hard to argue in favour of Siezer without seeing what the prosecution has to offer in the first place.

I know which report you're talking about, the first time it was denied because we thought that was lag/warp, after that we tested these shits and came with another view.

Any wrong ban on you can be posted in the Ban Appeals board( as stated in its description ) with explanation/information or simply re-produce the
What you want more one of My MD member is confesing his mistake and being sorry in fucking ban appeals and crack being retarted ass denieding his app with no fucking reason...#GoTeachYourAdministration.

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3743.0
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3613.0
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3558.0
I'm not sure who's the "retarded ass" here... The things doesn't work like that, If he broke rules, he should be punished... so I'm a bad administrator for punishing him to learn from his mistakes?

#GoTeachYourMemberToPlayFair

Doing things like that won't hurt me.
Immature guy, graphic description.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2017, 02:40:13 am »
If after a whole single day you're still complaining about not watching it than that's your problem.
The reason why it's set to private is to prevent further reputation damage across VCMP.

Your reputation.. or whose? The banned player, community would probably like to see the video yet you can't even publish the video? Just make it public so I, or anyone else can actually see it. Then make it private after a day (or maybe less) and I won't complain. promis

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:35 am »

Your reputation.. or whose? The banned player, community would probably like to see the video yet you can't even publish the video? Just make it public so I, or anyone else can actually see it. Then make it private after a day (or maybe less) and I won't complain. promis
I made it public and kept it public for several days several times.
Your problem for ignoring it.
~A. Kupchenko