• September 17, 2024, 04:20:34 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Un-ban appeal -------> chernobyl.  (Read 1035 times)

Offline KaRaMaT^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Un-ban appeal -------> chernobyl.
« on: June 08, 2016, 10:51:30 pm »
In-Game Nick: =UFr=chernobyl.
Date you were banned: Today
Suspected Reason: Attempting death evade
IP Address:(use http://whatismyip.com/ for assistance) 103.244.173.51
Admin that banned you:
Why should we unban you ?: guys i was just spawning a car to shoot beside it they also did this with hotring u can see i spawned pcg-600 wrongfully then i hide behind the wall then come back to spawn it,i din't knew that they would spray m60 on me. I  didn't expect that.
Extra note: There was no kind of entrance blocking as i spawned a car to shoot beside it and there was lot of space to shoot us. The area was not blocked as the rules, i also spawned Zebra cab after it they also spawned Hotring to shoot beside it thats why i also spawned a infernus.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:13:03 pm by Sevrin »

Quote from: [NYB]aWaI[x]
The Best Team Of EC=[NYB]aWaIx And =UFr=Chernobyl

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
Re: Un-ban appeal -------> chernobyl.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 11:12:42 pm »
This doesn't have any relation with new rule, it's the death evade rule. Listen carefully, when your HP is low & you try any unfair mean to evade the death is called as 'death evade', hiding behind a wall or any place like bikers bar etc is not death evade but the way you yourself use commands which actually means abusing the spawn car system to avoid damage is death evade. If you haven't started fight & you spawn a car, hide behind it & shoot others, it won't be called as death evade in any mean. Long ago, in old EC server, an old player did it, his Hp was low & was going to die but he spawned that car & took time to ran away, I & GangstaRas was there, GagnstaRas warned him for it. Some days ago, a player was reported for the same reason but the evidence was not enough so that was denied.

Just decreasing your ban time to 10 days, just for sake of a rare kind of death evade & do not make 1 more appeal or I'll increase the ban time but maybe in case I reduce it MAYBE, locked.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:14:37 pm by Sevrin »