• October 02, 2024, 10:24:13 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [NYB]MD619 - Deathevading  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
[NYB]MD619 - Deathevading
« on: June 09, 2016, 02:21:09 am »
Player Nick: [NYB]MD619
Date: 8-6-2016
Reason for reporting: Deathevading via /kill
Evidence:
Extra notes: -
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:47:35 pm by Sevrin »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
Re: [NYB]MD619 - Deathevading
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 02:26:04 am »
Ofc not its a bug when you use mol nearly sometimes it happens also it happens with gre let me show you a pic

Look at that player was died fell to death and at this you dont say that he used any program to avoid death ??????
Also i am not so fool that i will do evade with you when i know that you record always i swear of God i did not do any evade its just a bug
a month before i my team mates were throwing mols to me i was not died but suddenly mol burned me and server said i burned to death i swear its a bug plsss dont ban me i dont want a fake ban plsss

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 02:30:51 am »
Your picture shows no proof of said player having died by your actions, for my part you could have just thrown grenades at a random spot and took a picture as someone else died in a completely different area of the map.
Now we both know that you and your fellow companions play dirty whenever you can (http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=137.0) and this definitely isn't the first time either you're trying to play the victim.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 02:55:27 am »
I don't know that type of things only happens with you
Anyother player never complained me for hack but you did
I can't explain any fact about that becausr I have no proof but honestly I say I did not evade and I have never tried evading in the mol
Niether I have hacks nor I have done this evade
I will try to get some evidences one day I will give everyone the proof that I was right .
Whatsoever as your wish admins :(

karan

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 03:10:19 am »
It's vcmp bug, not a death evade, happens commonly here, you too know that, stop being a prick.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 03:13:43 am »
It's vcmp bug, not a death evade, happens commonly here, you too know that, stop being a prick.
Mind your own business. That bug has long been fixed by Stormeus.
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 03:16:38 am »
Mind your own business. That bug has long been fixed by Stormeus.
I don't need to, stop being a dick, it happened yesterday itself with me and a week ago when you thrown a mol at me and that happened and you said "aww that trick" some of the admins are blind here but community members stay up to help others have justice. i am minding my business helping poor players who can't defend themselves because of autistic update of "VCMP 0.4" retardness at top level.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 03:19:36 am »
I don't care about your life story.
Note for other members:
If any other member who is not involved in the report, replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification.
Again, mind your own business.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:22:49 am by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MD619

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 03:21:59 am »
Obviously karan is right its a Vcmp bug
And he is here to help me cuz I can't defend you and stop making useless posts brian
What is the logic in posting once again  "again mind your own business " ?

karan

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 03:22:50 am »
Note for other members:
If any other member who is not involved in the report, replies in any of the topic in report section, he/she will directly get a forum warn without any prior notification.
Again, mind your own business.
Doesn't matter, I'll be happy to see players playing with "clean vcmp" rather than players playing at 144p fps with illegal scripts. if i get a warn, its fine.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 03:23:29 am »
Obviously karan is right its a Vcmp bug
And he is here to help me cuz I can't defend you and stop making useless posts brian
What is the logic in posting once again  "again mind your own business " ?

Yes VCMP bug right?
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 03:26:47 am »
That bug was fixed long ago, & I know it, when someone throws a molotov & he just going to die & the dying player commands /kill, it appears "burned to death" on screen. About the "fell to death" case, it's when you throw a grenade & the player is near or at stairs & have less HP, the grenades like throws him far & the player is death by falling. This guy death evaded in front of me but no evidence so didnt banned him.

Banned, thanks for reporting.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:48:16 pm by Sevrin »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 05:47:11 pm »
That bug was fixed long ago, & I know it, when someone throws a molotov & he just going to die & the dying player commands /kill, it appears "burned to death" on screen. About the "fell to death" case, it's when you throw a grenade & the player is near or at stairs & have less HP, the grenades like throws him far & the player is death by falling. This guy death evaded in front of me but no evidence so didnt banned him.

Banned, thanks for reporting.
Well, as md619 proved his innocence, that it was a vcmp bug, I am denying this report.