• September 22, 2024, 10:23:17 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: rEpOrT...!!!  (Read 2017 times)

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
rEpOrT...!!!
« on: April 02, 2017, 06:50:46 pm »
Player Nick: [SS]Lederhos
Date: Yesterday
Reason: Death evade via alt+tab or paused his game.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHoiS61SJA&feature=youtu.be
Extra Notes: You can see that when I went to him, he started running after watching me and paused his game when I reached near him. At 26-29 sec, a log came of this death by explosion, which was done by me. It's clearly a death evade because he was enough fucked up by the explosions done by me so that he used an unfair way. I know that he will make excuses but I have already gave the explanation.
To watch his name clearly, see the video in 480p or in 720p. :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:03:04 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: rEpOrT...!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:17:55 pm »
Probably he's lagging that time? as you have said the death of lederhos accounted after the incident happened, If he evaded shouldn't die at some point.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 10:28:21 pm »
Dude. His ping was below 200 yesterday infront of me and I didn't saw any ping spike after he killed me. So, it shouldn't be lag.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 11:47:59 pm »
He might have alt tabbed for a reason, thinking he was clear of any threats.
This could have been entirely accidental.
If I was him I wouldn't be looking in the sky either to see a heli coming from out of nowhere towards me.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 11:57:36 pm »
As I said that I was the only one who was rekting his ass with explosions. Watching me on his radar may alerted him. I know if I invited him to come here and explain it so it will explain the same as Brian did. It cant be unintentionally. We are enemy like Pakistan and India. ;v

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 01:00:15 am »
If I was him I wouldn't be looking in the sky either to see a heli coming from out of nowhere towards me.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 01:07:25 am »
Calling lederhos for his view here and decision will be given after his explanation.

led

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 01:32:29 am »
Sorry guys for late, yes i'm gonna be 100% honest with you Awaix and Staff members.
How could i know that you were coming for me dude, i saw the map and there was nobody chasing me, and i remember perfectly that moment, because i paused just for a few seconds to do some stuff, but after that your kill was counted.
And about enemy thing, i don't consider you my enemy, even i don't care about your actions against me mate, i just join the server to have some fun, so i hope this wave of hate against me will stop soon, thank you.

That's all guys, it was unexpected, had no idea that Awaix was coming for me, so i paused the game, but i came back few seconds later and died after all, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 03:42:56 am »
I think there is nothing more to add. I'll leave this open, maybe awaix wanna say something

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 04:29:35 am »
Yes. I want to say something. Listen lederhos. I also don't have any kinda of jealousy with Lederhos. But the point is that I was killing him continuously with that bomb vest. As you can see before some moments of blast in the video, he was killing the players and when I reached near him, he started running and paused his game. If he had to pause his game, why should he didn't paused at the place from where he was throwing grenades? And why he paused his game for 2 seconds only? Not a man can go to bathroom for 2 mins lmao and can drink water or can eat anything. That doesn't makes any sense m8. You said that you were watching the map. If you was thinking that nobody chasing you then why should you ran when I reached near you? As you said you watched the map and ran. So, it's clear that you ran and did alt+tab.

led

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 04:51:55 am »
Yes. I want to say something. Listen lederhos. I also don't have any kinda of jealousy with Lederhos. But the point is that I was killing him continuously with that bomb vest. As you can see before some moments of blast in the video, he was killing the players and when I reached near him, he started running and paused his game. If he had to pause his game, why should he didn't paused at the place from where he was throwing grenades? And why he paused his game for 2 seconds only? Not a man can go to bathroom for 2 mins lmao and can drink water or can eat anything. That doesn't makes any sense m8. You said that you were watching the map. If you was thinking that nobody chasing you then why should you ran when I reached near you? As you said you watched the map and ran. So, it's clear that you ran and did alt+tab.
Yes, i ran and press escape (pause buttom), after that used windows key to be afk.
And why didn't i paused in that place, because that wasn't needed, i paused my game, when i know i'm free or if i'm being chased, i just let people to kill me, so i just ran away from players and paused it.
Also, you were coming from an helicopter, you know it's pretty fast vehicle, i was called in my phone and after that i just paused the game, after ran away.
And, it's not evade at all, because, the kill was counted, and there is no problem with that.
Don't make it a biggest thing, i'm being honest with you, what's the matter evading? I play cleanly, and if it happened was because i paused the game with no idea that you will be coming to kill me, it was a mistake, and yes looks clearly as a evading action, but it wasn't. I Understand your reasons, but i'm completely sure that this action wasn't made intentionally to evade your kill.

Read this, how could i know that i will be bombed by the sky?
I said my reasons, so i'm waiting for staff's view, thank you.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 03:48:03 pm »
You said you got a phone call. Tell how that how much a phone call takes time? about 2-3 seconds? lmao. Just tell that the guy was me who was killing you by vest continuously? And you were become tired from getting killed again and again. I know that you were tired because you was running from me sometimes before also when I was bombing you. I bombed you like 7-8 times. These are enough to make a player angry. It happens to me sometimes but I don't did death evade like you did. I also play cleanly and there's no doubt. You also said that my kill was counted. Tell me that if this condition will be applied in EC, nobody can get banned for death evade like this. The opponent will say that your kill was counted so it cant be death evade? LOOOOOL. You would have known because you already said that you saw the map and ran because you saw a bomber ( me ) coming to bomb you. Your phone call philosophy doesn't makes any sense.
P.S: I've got my brain fucked up. It's upon you admins what decision you take. But please, think on my last reply.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:50:15 pm by Awaix »

led

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2017, 12:01:36 am »
I can't take you serious when you are just only writing LOL and ":v" in every post.
Resuming everything you said, what's the matter hanging up the phone and call my dad to come to the phone, not much really. About that thing of be angry, you can't compare myself with yours, and even if i'm angry, i won't evade, it have been never on my mind, and won't be never.
I have to confirm, I never knew that you were coming to me (especially if you are coming in a helicopter), as I said above, and that's all I have to say :).

Thanks for the attention.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2017, 03:50:24 pm »
I write "LOL" and ":v" because it's my hobby to put a funny thing in any kind of serious matter. Dude just tell me, how much a phone call takes time. In my opinion, watching the name takes 1 second, attending the call take 2 seconds and after answering and putting phone takes 9-10 seconds approximately. Your phone call condition doesn't makes any sense . :) Human is a statue of mistakes. There should not any person who never did any kinda of mistake in his life. Similarly the case is with you. A man get angry where there is some shit going on around him. It happened to you in game. If this report gets denied, then everyone who evade like this will say " Oh! I don't know that you was coming to me." Nice chemistry dude. I didn't evaded in anger dude even if it crosses it's limit. I just do /q simply xD. But you did the thing which is against the rules.
Thanks. :D

led

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 11:11:57 pm »
You are free to say whatever you want, I'm just pretty sure about what I've said above :)