• September 25, 2024, 02:32:22 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: XpertThief. - Banevading  (Read 352 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
XpertThief. - Banevading
« on: April 30, 2017, 07:16:01 pm »
Player Nick: XpertThief.
Date: 4/30/2017
Reason for reporting: Banevading
Evidence:
Extra notes: Not the first time.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:38:53 pm by cool3 »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

XpertThief.

Re: XpertThief. - Banevading
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 07:20:13 pm »
I Swear, i was going to make a bug report right now. i know ban evade punhishment as well, i'm here to report that. please i don't know, i just joined by a misclick, and it didn't show for me the ban time, i really apoglise for that, i know the punishment as well. i swear i didn't change anything, it happens by luck, i swear i didn't do anything, i just joined by a misclick.. it happend with kintano too. i don't know. just server was bugged or something,.. i really apolgise for that..

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 07:23:00 pm »
Bug report, my ass. You changed your UID.
Code: [Select]
<%Brian> !getuid2 XpertThief.
<+EC|Bot1> -- The UIDv2 under nick:[ XpertThief. ] --
<+EC|Bot1> - UID2:[ 351107c733ae87dad............................ ] Time joined:[ 9.21 min(s) ago ]
<+EC|Bot1> - UID2:[ 45996c68263bdc89............................ ] Time joined:[ 21.0 day(s) ago ] 
<+EC|Bot1> > Total UIDs:[ 4 ]
<%Brian> !baninfo
-EC|Bot1- Error - Usage !baninfo <full nick/UID/subnet>
<%Brian> !baninfo 45996c68263bdc89..............................
<+EC|Bot1> Nick:[ XpertThief. ] banned by:[ cool3 ] reason:[ for using hax via no grenade damage ] duration:[ 10.1 day(s) ]
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

cool3

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 08:38:32 pm »
Ban time increased