• September 30, 2024, 07:41:56 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Report  (Read 1108 times)

kamran

« on: June 13, 2016, 12:48:48 pm »
Player's name: Rafeel and [PP]Anas and [UF]AttackerX
Date: 13 June
Reason: Rafeel [RACISM], [PP]Anas [using something that allows him to get kicked instantly], [UF]AttackerX [RACISM]
Evidence:

Code: [Select]
[09:23:09]  Need help ? Use /help for more information.
[09:23:11]  Stat: Rafeel - Total kills: 484, Headshots: 202, Deaths: 446, Ratio: 1.09, Joins: 65
[09:23:13]  >> [ON]K. teleported to player: Rafeel, Cost: $100
[09:23:24]  *> [ON]K. killed Rafeel with a stubby shotgun to left leg. <*
[09:23:24]  >> Killed: Rafeel - Hit: Left leg, by: Stubby Shotgun - Distance: 7.75 meters
[09:23:25]  Rafeel: nigga
[09:23:33]  [PP]Anas: rishi u want join [PP] i know my life are bad so u say m e no
[09:23:35]  *> [ON]K. killed Rafeel with an M60 to left arm. <*
[09:23:35]  >> Killed: Rafeel - Hit: Left arm, by: M60 - Distance: 3.625 meters
[09:23:43]  Rafeel: Fucking  weather and he is black guy
[09:23:48]  [NYB]Rishi_SB: Anas i already have a clan you can see

Code: [Select]
[13:43:20]  Promesut: HEY ALL FUCK YOUR MOM
[13:43:21]  *> [MK]SaHiL killed [TNC]TOMB_RIDER^ with an M4 to left leg. <*
[13:43:24]  [UF]AttackerX: K nigga
[13:43:26]  *> [HS]HS killed [ON]R4EVER with a SPAS shotgun to right leg. <*
[13:43:29]  Juni: Rafeel RoadWarrior ko janta ho
Extra info: Uploading is in process, will be visible once completed. video has been uploaded.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:13:40 pm by Sevrin »

Sean

Re: Report
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 04:47:58 pm »
Had a chat with Rafeel, he claims that a guy with medic skin having black complexion killed him that's why he used that word.. (lol'd)
I explained him that this kind of stuff isn't acceptable here, (even though him using that word did no harm no anyone) and he seems to understand. I think you should let this one slip since I saw a log which looked pretty bad to me.

<+ECBot1> 02---> [8] [ON]K.: rafeel
<+ECBot1> 02---> [5] GoRcEE: yes
<+ECBot1> 02---> [12] Rafeel: yes
<+ECBot1> 02---> [8] [ON]K.: mjy 200k do
<+ECBot1> 04[6] [BD]NhanGaming has left the server.( timeout )
<+ECBot1> 02---> [8] [ON]K.: report delete kr du ga

Translation:
<+ECBot1> 02---> [8] [ON]K.: rafeel
<+ECBot1> 02---> [5] GoRcEE: yes
<+ECBot1> 02---> [12] Rafeel: yes
<+ECBot1> 02---> [8] [ON]K.: send me 200k
<+ECBot1> 04[6] [BD]NhanGaming has left the server.( timeout )
<+ECBot1> 02---> [8] [ON]K.: and i will delete the report

kamran

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 04:58:35 pm »
So what, it's my report I can do whatever I want with it before an admin responds to it, I already told him in PM before that this act is not acceptable here and then I simply asked him that it can be compensated if you give me cash in game, what's wrong in it?  And it's not compulsory for me to report all players. I will report whoever I want. You observe your neighbor MR.THUNDERSTORM using F1 daily but you don't report him, why? Because you have a sort of friendship bond with him.

Anyhow, I didn't want to report you but you made me feel that I should report you, everyone knows that you were trying to defend Rafeel, here is the evidence: 

This piece of screenshot clearly proves that you were indirectly asking Rafeel to change his statement that he should say that Rafeel is my friend, but unfortunately, Rafeel didn't understand what you're trying to say and it became a problem for him, you're asking him to do so to get a minimum punishment from administrator who will handle the report.

And this is the first ever person I saw in game who is doing racism on a skin LOL. You teach us to use common sense, can't you use it yourself? It's clear in the video that he did racism 2 times which is a strong evidence to be reported.

So collectively, I've reported the following players:
[PP]Anas
Rafeel
[UF]AttackerX
[EAF]Sean
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:50:43 pm by kamran »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 05:48:58 pm »
Guys, I always say, just say the informative things not the damn past one, post informative stuff & let thr admins solve it, just wait for the decision & don't post old or damn personal stuffs here, kthx. Decision will be posted after a while.

Sean

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 06:09:02 pm »
Even the hardest of facepalms won't work in this case. Unlike you, I don't like to take advantage of newbies, as instead I like to help them.

So what, it's my report I can do whatever I want with it before an admin responds to it,
That's a different story. In this case, you demanded money from a newbie for deleting the report against him which IMO isn't acceptable.

I already told him in PM before that this act is not acceptable
Explaining him in PM and asking for cash in main chat eh? Guys with brain can easily recognize this lower level of lie.

I simply asked him that it can be compensated if you give me cash in game,
Shame.

what's wrong in it?
Nope, nothing. Screw newbies, we should always do this so they can just go away and never join the server again.

it's not compulsory for me to report all players. I will report whoever I want.
Ofc you will report whoever you want. Even I don't report that f1 using fker thunderstorm because he's my friend. But in this case you had already reported him and were using him in an unfair way which IMO should be punishable.

You observe your neighbor MR.THUNDERSTORM using F1 daily but you don't report him, why? Because you have a sort of friendship bond with him.
distance from Delhi to Tamil Nadu
36 h (2,478.7 km)
yes.

Anyhow, I didn't want to report you but you made me feel that I should report you,
Another retarded report against me. I've got a stock which can feed me for lifetime. Anyways, come at me bro.

I asked him if he was using that word as a friendly insult. Since I call my f1 using friend ThunderStorm various kinds of insults, even racist insults at some point. As far as he doesn't minds it doesn't matter. Also, if there had been an admin when he was using that word, he would've been muted and explained not to repeat it. I did the same thing. New players aren't aware of the rules, it's our job to inform them instead of using them to earn in-game cash.

kamran

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 06:16:40 pm »
Of course I'm helping a newbie from prevent getting a warn/ban with the demand of cash, if you think he's a newbie, you're absolutely wrong, he is a regular here.

And stop creating your own rules here, asking for in game cash for such stuff isn't against rules, if this makes you sad, you need to cry somewhere else.

I asked for cash in public just to watch which retard will try to report me and I got a satisfactory result.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:28:32 pm by kamran »

Sean

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 06:53:51 pm »
And stop creating your own rules here
which IMO should be punishable.

I asked for cash in public just to watch which retard will try to report me and I got a satisfactory result.
Sadly, I don't see anyone who used those logs to REPORT you. :)

Anyways, banevade alert. He'll be banned.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:57:55 pm by Sean »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 07:58:32 pm »
First of all, why you reported [PP]Anas, I can't find him in the video.

And lol, this guy Rafeel is:
Rafeel, ******, ShahrukhAmerzada, *****
These are his aliases & he's ban evading, dunno, ,my mind said check alias & I did, found this rofl, he's banned for 25 days now in all of his UIDs.

Can you tell me the time when this happened so I can check logs easily, to see AttackerX said it or not, also dunno this is racism or not but my knowledge says nigga refers to black peoples.

So, just waiting for AttackerX's case & [PP]Anas's video. Shahrukh aka Rafeel is banned.

kamran

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 08:01:12 pm »
[PP]Anas can be observed in last moments of video.
[UF]AttackerX first asked Sean what Rafeel did, in reply, Sean said that Rafeel did racism.
After that, AttackerX first said, "K. Nigga?* and then said, "There's nothing wrong in saying you Nigga*, I don't remember exact time but this occurred in noon today.
See video from 33rd till end, we've found a hack which he was using through which he can get kicked instantly without any reason.
 reference:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:12:20 pm by kamran »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 08:13:25 pm »
I can't find the logs, dunno somehow I lost them, I tried to find them but almost 11 hours logs are missing, it's a request to all reporters that please post screenshots instead of damn logs which can be edited easily, pressing F8 isn't a harm, so no action against [UF]AttackerX.

About [PP]Anas, he isn't hacking or using something, this sometimes happens, actually happened with me twice in very past, but he'll be in doubt(under some admin stuff, all knows).

Rafeel aka Shahrukh already banned for 25 days, ban evading twice before, with 3 different nicks.

And Sean was just doing his job, he thought he's a newbie, he was helping him, as stated clearly by him.

1 banned & 2 denied, thanks for reporting,