• September 25, 2024, 05:22:13 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Aaron Explain Please.  (Read 1617 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Aaron Explain Please.
« on: May 23, 2017, 12:26:09 am »
As the Title Says Aaron Explain Please Why the Fuck me And my mates are banned even you know who the heck is biggest Raciser here... Obviously the one Who reported you'r higher level admin why the fuck you did'nt checked irc logs before taking any kind of action and 1 more thing there is hunting s report for what ryne wanted hunting to explain why did'nt you wait for our reply ? explain... i got all logs but i am little lazy but not more than you go check the logs who started racism.... TRC maddy Karan.exe and terrorboy started first

Quote from: karan
I wish if i could but I am currently not at home, and you asking me to paste logs here, where were you when i got banned for just saying "paki" ?
this kid is just saving his ass from getting banned and wanted us banned that is why he made a excuse that he is not at home...

i am not posting any unban apeal because i dont want to lose my reputation by posting it i am banned for no reason they started first and at the end they got lovely answeres from us so that is not called racism go first complete all the actions against them by finding the incident logs if you failed you can ask me for logs but i want you to try first stop being a lazy ass... sorry if you felt insulty.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 08:41:11 am by Ryne »

[/cente

karan

Re: Aaron Explain Please.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 01:08:17 am »
Go report me if you feel like i did racism, i only said the things, i never said that "pakistan fuck their sisters or retarded paki" i said the facts and things i wish if i could do.

Maddy were talking about sports, your ppl were supporting Pakistan and he were supporting India, both showed the excitement and agony for upcoming India vs Pakistan cricket match

Don't cry here, i already warned you ingame to stop mocking others, you didn't bother to care, now have 2 days enjoyment outside.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 01:13:13 am »
Go report me if you feel like i did racism, i only said the things, i never said that "pakistan fuck their sisters or retarded paki" i said the facts and things i wish if i could do.

Maddy were talking about sports, your ppl were supporting Pakistan and he were supporting India, both showed the excitement and agony for upcoming India vs Pakistan cricket match

Don't cry here, i already warned you ingame to stop mocking others, you didn't bother to care, now have 2 days enjoyment outside.
just waiting for aaron to reply after that i will post logs... so kindly keep your ass outta here.... Out

[/cente

karan

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 01:16:18 am »
just waiting for aaron to reply after that i will post logs... so kindly keep your ass outta here.... Out
Hope your ban doesn't increase after the logs xD

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 01:39:42 am »
Hope your ban doesn't increase after the logs xD
You must Shut your Cum-Hoppy Mouth i got your Evade +  RG videos will post soon... Enjoy Perma Ban Again.

[/cente

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 01:48:00 am »
As i've said in karan's report regarding racism if you have anything to provide especially the logs who started it, decisions will be changed accordingly, You could've control your temper and by now you shouldn't be in this situation right now, considering I only gave you 2 days ban, there's no explanation needed on that report.

karan

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 01:53:49 am »
You must Shut your Cum-Hoppy Mouth i got your Evade +  RG videos will post soon... Enjoy Perma Ban Again.
I am waiting, keep your harsh words with you.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 03:45:41 am »
So finally...

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4) insulting us for no reason after got rekt.

(5) you guys are unaware of condom that is why your country is overpopulated.

(6) Insulting PK cricket board, PK players, TRC Maddy TerrorBoy and the Leader Karan.exe.

(7)

(8) read karan s chat.

(9) insulting Pak... TRC maddy

(10)

(11)

and after that i replied and they approved that is right then for what reason they reported me lmao.

+ advertising keep this as a report.

Aaron check server timing provided by me they started and i just answered them at last with their own language.

[/cente

karan

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 07:07:45 pm »
Okay so where did i insulted Pakistan in all above chats? I insulted an individual, did i ever said that "pakistani are gay or they suck or they fuck their own sister" ? no? then how come it's racism?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 07:38:43 pm »
Okay so where did i insulted Pakistan in all above chats? I insulted an individual, did i ever said that "pakistani are gay or they suck or they fuck their own sister" ? no? then how come it's racism?
Just Shutup me and my mates are already Unbanned. no watch your report.

[/cente

Howl

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 08:04:06 am »
I unbanned the players who were banned.
The reason why none of you received a ban is because the insults were done from both sides.
Next time if you're reporting someone for racism or insulting a country make sure you also haven't insulted the person back.
Case closed, now move on.