• September 25, 2024, 06:29:40 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Sevrin & Howl  (Read 2992 times)

karan

Sevrin & Howl
« on: June 13, 2016, 11:52:47 pm »
Admin Name: TRC.Sevrin, =TRC=Howl
Date: Today
Reason for report: to quick with the judgements and 0% knowledge.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=444.0
Extra notes: Here it goes,  after reading all the rules, I've reported him,  there's no rule of allowance of "Cosmetic Modification" for huds,  crosshair we replace internal files such as hud.txd, for removing ingame obstacles you need to modify gta3.img, i ain't got a custom scope of sniper, i still use default one and guess so i am comfortable with it.

Saving his friend because he's in same clan,  it was clear that it gives unfair advantage,  where it's mentioned that, that kind of modification is allowed? if it's allowed then I'll remove everything from my vc as it'll be counted as "cosmetic modification"

It's not the first time he did so,  he takes decisions on report which needs time so quick that one can't even object something or prove himself innocent,  i am not talking about hackers but reports which needs more experienced staff rather than this retard with no experience.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:29:39 am by Human. »

Howl

Re: Sevrin
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 12:03:01 am »
We never mentioned in the rules that removing palms is not allowed, also never mentioned that Modifying hud.txd, fonts.txd is allowed. But use a bit of common sense, he's just changing appearance of his game not altering his game behaviour. Those modifications still fall under cosmetic mods and there are shit load of players who still use that. There's no restriction on that.
And another thing that you stated about editing gta3.img, there are textures files in that img, which he modified. Some months ago 'Revolver' who's the Co-leader of TRC, was banned for rocket glitching in EC. Nobody complained about it, ZUBI and myself were in the staff that time. Don't say that TRC members save their clan mates from getting banned.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:07:16 am by Howl »

karan

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 12:15:39 am »
modifying hud or laser scope don't give unfair advantages but trees does, no matter if they ain't solid,  others can't see him through the leaves he removed.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:21:31 am by Howl »

Howl

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 12:23:27 am »
Lets not quote every sentence, or this report will look like a spam and nobody will bother to read it.
Ok coming to the topic. You say that laser scope don't give unfair advantages. Alright, so a newbie uses a laser without any modification (without a laser dot) and a regular player is using a laser with a dot (by modifying hud.txd). It won't give an unfair advantage over a newbie? :)

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 12:27:18 am »
We never mentioned in the rules that removing palms is not allowed, also never mentioned that Modifying hud.txd, fonts.txd is allowed. But use a bit of common sense, he's just changing appearance of his game not altering his game behaviour. Those modifications still fall under cosmetic mods and there are shit load of players who still use that. There's no restriction on that.
modifying hud or laser scope don't give unfair advantages but trees does, no matter if they ain't solid,  others can't see him through the leaves he removed.

First of all, You love to follow rules the rules of EC, right? There's a damn strict rule not to insult staff & you've done that couple of times, even you're doing it right now in the shoutbox, I can ban you from forum & from server too, no one will oppose me for this because I'm following rules, we're the one due to which you guys play easily in server, giving you fair game play without any demands just "respect us, if not, keep your mouth shut".

And, the report, I don't see who's reported, I see evidence, & then decision, you was talking about time, what time, really? See your time when you reported & see when I replied even took screenshots with help of Hyperzon2, that its still visible for normal players which clearly states you're lying, that normal players with normal VC can't see, I've normal VC but I can clearly see Hyperzon2 with bushes, these modifications are allowed, even many much much experienced players of VC:MP use them, as stated clearly by Howl, "he's just changing appearance of his game not altering his game behaviour", it's not giving him any kind of unfair advantage.

Shoutbox screenshot:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:32:57 am by Sevrin »

honor

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 12:51:52 am »
This is actually what happens when you dont specifically put rules for every damn single scenario that would occur in the server.You expect players to not mind those minor things.Or atleast expect them to ask admins first.But they throw them on forums on every possible opportunity.Just because they are not written in the rules.Just because personal issues.

Since it's not possible to identify all of the possibilities,there are the blanks of the rules.And admins are the judge to fill them with their experience and discussion among the staff.

karan

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 01:20:32 am »
i don't really see your point - if you want to disallow custom laser sights, then do it. they're not disallowed, because it is common knowledge in VCMP how to do it and nobody has yet, ever reported somebody for having custom laser sights, huds or fonts.
removing bushes/trees, however...:
Server Rules
Game modification/Hacks
Game-changing mods: This include changing data files to give an unfair advantage to the player.
Map mods, add objects to your game but it's invisible to the other players.
 Visual modifications, that change models, collision data, dimensions and size.
Any other mods that affect player interaction by making something appear differently on your screen.
Along with trees he has removed bushes from the game. How is this fair for other players? Bushes reduce the visibility of another player significantly and it doesn't matter if you see the tag or not. "If I see the tag or not" can be applied to many other stupid examples.

Speaking of conversation we had in private message, Howl, you've told me about Darfy's statement on this, LW's post, and common vcmp rules, just a point that when someone gets reported you search for "rules" and when its not listed in rules you say "its not written in rules that its disallowed too" its like you flip a coin and you choose both head and tail, you leave no option to the opposition but to lose the toss.

First of all, You love to follow rules the rules of EC, right? There's a damn strict rule not to insult staff & you've done that couple of times, even you're doing it right now in the shoutbox, I can ban you from forum & from server too, no one will oppose me for this because I'm following rules, we're the one due to which you guys play easily in server, giving you fair game play without any demands just "respect us, if not, keep your mouth shut".

And, the report, I don't see who's reported, I see evidence, & then decision, you was talking about time, what time, really? See your time when you reported & see when I replied even took screenshots with help of Hyperzon2, that its still visible for normal players which clearly states you're lying, that normal players with normal VC can't see, I've normal VC but I can clearly see Hyperzon2 with bushes, these modifications are allowed, even many much much experienced players of VC:MP use them, as stated clearly by Howl, "he's just changing appearance of his game not altering his game behaviour", it's not giving him any kind of unfair advantage.

Shoutbox screenshot:

First of all, i ain't go bother about what you say because you follow others words, secondly i am faithfully sorry for what I've said in the shoutbox but we can't just control our feelings to get expressed for so long, thirdly mind addressing me where its written its "allowed" to remove bushes,? no need to address me to LW's forum, its not LW, its EC and every server got their different rules, if you're judging reports based on what other server says then you should have got demoted so earlier for taking all the idiot decisions in the past.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:27:37 am by karan »

BeaTz

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 01:25:48 am »
Removing leaves/bushes gives advantage.If you want evidence take a look of mansion without leaves and with leaves, it gives more advantage when you don't have leaves and snipe cuz normal players will see ur tag little bit up so they can't pop,but we can't find who is using it or not.So,With no other choice we are allowing it.

karan

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 01:46:51 am »
Quoting this from that report as i can't reply there

Well, you're lying, how your vision failed? Even if there are bushes we can easily/very clearly sees the player name/head/body, see here. http://imgur.com/a/qlx1e
He removed the bushes. but they didn't gave him any kind of advantage so how you can say these are advantageous for him?

You can find many mods of vice city such as new trees, cars & etc, only some are advantageous not all, same case is here.

I am not talking about that only, there's mansion filled with obstacles, that area next to office's stair, and many more where you've fuckton of advantage, you've got enough to understand that "a mod gets applied in whole map" not in some specified places, just saying.
Removing leaves/bushes gives advantage.If you want evidence take a look of mansion without leaves and with leaves, it gives more advantage when you don't have leaves and snipe cuz normal players will see ur tag little bit up so they can't pop,but we can't find who is using it or not.So,With no other choice we are allowing it.
You won't be able to find whether someone has clean shaved his/her vice city or not too, I've seen Garjoka pop'ing my when i was standing deep inside a solid building, i wasn't about to report because there was different rule about "wall glitching" but when i got reported, they made a new rule as always they do.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 01:49:23 am »
Well, again I saw, these modifications are not advantageous, because those bushes are not solid, even you can see the full body of the player, you can see my screenshots.

As stated by Howl, if I use sniper mod with dot & a newbie plays with normal VC because he dont know how to install mods, And we both snipe each other, its adantageous for me, due to that dot, right? Its the same case, open eyes please & @karan, see the reason why you reported me & see the report, due to which you reported me, see the name which you putted in the report.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:51:23 am by Sevrin »

karan

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 01:54:13 am »
Well, again I saw, these modifications are not advantageous, because those bushes are not solid, even you can see the full body of the player, you can see my screenshots, as stated by Howl, if I use sniper mod with dot & a newbie plays with normal VC because he dont know how to install mods, And we both snipe each others, its adantageous for me, due to that dot, right? Its the same case, open eyes please & @karan, see the reason why you reported me & see the report, due to which you reported me, see the name which you putted in the report.
Don't search for off topics when you got nothing to say, at least be quite, you've jumped in the first, the reason you got reported is simple, i never invited you to judge my reports i even wrote "stay the fuck away Sevrin" in but then someone told me to "behave" so i removed it, Sniper dot and custom huds never deliver such advantages that removing objects from game can, those bushes and leaves are visible to everyone's screen but not his, you never know how much more modification he did with his game, i can still say that [NYB]UB_619 was playing with clean shaved VC in that report, he didn't have buildings to get blocked in others screen he was transparent to the buildings, get the fact right instead of making useless points when you're getting wrong.

Howl

Re: Sevrin & Howl
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 03:45:43 am »
Karan, get your facts straight please. Are you blaming the rule about it not being written in the Server Rules or generally complaining about the unfair advantage he has in game?
Server Rules
Game modification/Hacks
Game-changing mods: This include changing data files to give an unfair advantage to the player.
Any other mods that affect player interaction by making something appear differently on your screen.
Along with trees he has removed bushes from the game. How is this fair for other players? Bushes reduce the visibility of another player significantly and it doesn't matter if you see the tag or not. "If I see the tag or not" can be applied to many other stupid examples.
I thought you've a bit of General knowledge about Gta VC, but by this post it seems you don't have. Don't take it personal but that's just my opinion because you're complaining about dimension and size for this report? It doesn't matter if you increase or decrease the dimension and size of the bushes/leaves, they still remain intagible which means that the leaves & bushes don't have any physical presence.
Hope you'll read my post and respond properly.

karan

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 03:55:43 am »
Karan, get your facts straight please. Are you blaming the rule about it not being written in the Server Rules or generally complaining about the unfair advantage he has in game?
Server Rules
Game modification/Hacks
I thought you've a bit of General knowledge about Gta VC, but by this post it seems you don't have. Don't take it personal but that's just my opinion because you're complaining about dimension and size for this report? It doesn't matter if you increase or decrease the dimension and size of the bushes/leaves, they still remain intagible which means that the leaves & bushes don't have any physical presence.
Hope you'll read my post and respond properly.
removing leaves / bushes is changing dimension and size. and you should answer my questions instead of talking about unimportant stuff like whether he changed the dimension and size, what matters is that he removed the bush.

Howl

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 04:02:46 am »
I don't see any questions in your post, And everything i posted is important and accurate imo, it's you who don't agree with the things when they don't go in your way. I'm still standing on my statements. Leaving this to Aaron. :)

karan

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 04:15:34 am »
I don't see any questions in your post, And everything i posted is important and accurate imo, it's you who don't agree with the things when they don't go in your way. I'm still standing on my statements. Leaving this to Aaron. :)
You're staying with your point thats why, my questions were simple, where its written its allowed to remove bushes and leaves? just look at mansion with and without obstacles, there's huge difference in modifying hud, particles and modifying gta3.img, whole vice city is consist of tons of bushes and leaves and that too are in places are commonly used as a battle arena, if someone is removing it, it simply against the rule as it'll be counted as "game modifications"

I've got nothing personal to you. i was just opposing something which got denied because you said "cosmetic modifications are allowed" no rules says so but Darfy's post at LWs forum says so you're using that here, dude its not LW, i ain't gonna bother about what other forum says, they say a lot but none of that matters here because each server got its own rules, they kick players above 30 fps, Brian here still plays with 144 fps and none bats an eye, if you're considering that, you should consider each and every shit.