• September 24, 2024, 11:26:29 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: zeeshan  (Read 1466 times)

HARIS1

zeeshan
« on: June 08, 2017, 05:34:57 pm »
Admin nick: zeeshan
Your nick:pakistan
Date: June 04
Reason for report: admin power fake remove my post with no reason
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4568.0
Extra notes: okay see my post i post to remove my account and radon broly started abusing me and zeeshan remove my post with no reason i given 24 hrs for zeeshan to back my post originally as i posted
two guys were not warned by zeeshan like radon broly were not warned in my post

extra note NICE admin zeeshan

proof:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 06:23:47 pm by HARIS1 »

Offline RoyStang

• Staff Sergeant
  • Vice Underdogs
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]Roystang
  • Clan: VU
Re: zeeshan
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 01:58:41 am »
Isn't your girlfriend looking annoying -_- (btw sry for going off-topic) and there must be something annoying in your post that's why he did so , it wasn't?
-RoyStang.
Vice Underdog Trainee

HARIS1

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 05:11:44 pm »
Isn't your girlfriend looking annoying -_- (btw sry for going off-topic) and there must be something annoying in your post that's why he did so , it wasn't?

Do not post in any player/admin report thread unless you are directly involved.

To clarify, DO NOT POST if you want to share your opinion or personal thoughts, it is not needed and you will be warned and later on banned if you continue, for posting irrelevant replies

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 05:55:40 pm »
Are you a dump or what? in your post you were abusing them thats why i removed.

Write it here whatever you typed there so peoples can see what actually was in that post. Thank me I did not take any action against you for doing such things.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

HARIS1

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 06:46:05 pm »
Are you a dump or what? in your post you were abusing them thats why i removed.

Write it here whatever you typed there so peoples can see what actually was in that post. Thank me I did not take any action against you for doing such things.

this is considered abuse "fucking" "cancerous" blal llba broly radon weren't warned and who was he that began first the was radon later began broly, and they had not take any warned by you. another admin does not make this thing as you have done these and my post is removed now, and broly has almost 7 warned in forum enters in the topic, when he is not involved blall albla and what I abused I in my post what I said only like "cancerous" "fucking" and for you is abuse this wtf did you see good with eye what I said "cancerous" "fucking" now is considered abuse wtf you have experience in admin I see you have zero experience as admin
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:55:12 pm by HARIS1 »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 08:48:40 pm »
I don't get your point here, why will you even request to delete your account by giving a dumb reason, the reason it's one of the format is for us to have a reference and reason behind on why you want to do that and not blaming us for misjudgment. And I even rejected some of your appeals for same reason.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 10:49:41 pm »
If they get warn then you also will be warned but I just removed those all posts and you're on the last stage of warning if you got one more you'll be banned from here. If you want me to warn broly ok i will, but with that you also will be warned. Allow me pls.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

HARIS1

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 12:17:34 am »
I don't get your point here, why will you even request to delete your account by giving a dumb reason, the reason it's one of the format is for us to have a reference and reason behind on why you want to do that and not blaming us for misjudgment. And I even rejected some of your appeals for same reason.

I wasn't anyone blaming you misunderstood and I did not come with the report of the fake here and as for zeeshan report is correct not anything against thee aaron look at what I have written above I have not insult the radon and broly and when I saw my post and zeeshan as admin has removed my post and has not given any of the warned him that began the first

you even request to delete your account by giving a dumb reason

not only 2 requests i have made do not do as well as others with a reason idk like http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4624.0

If they get warn then you also will be warned but I just removed those all posts and you're on the last stage of warning if you got one more you'll be banned from here. If you want me to warn broly ok i will, but with that you also will be warned. Allow me pls.

for what are the last phase broly & radon rules are for all not for me, and for what is this the last phase I've never insulted any members in the forum and he was here went all these issues was the radon later began broly and you can not give any to warned them or are allowed to post when they are not involved in my post does not have nowhere the name of broly and radon, and this report against thee, it's regular to doubt your zeeshan and what you want to say are all fake
I saw in some forum that your app admin you had denied so don't protect broly and radon which begins in the first and this report is right against you so don't do if you don't know anything

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 01:47:58 am »
I've never insulted any members in the forum and he was here went all these issues was the radon later began broly
Green: You never insulted anybody on forum I can see whatever you have done in past and if you think that you didn't write any abusive thing in that thread then post the same message here which I removed there. Red: Nah first you begin the war then they started to abuse by posting those words in that thread.

this report is right against you so don't do if you don't know anything
Green: You think removing a abusive thing from your post is wrong? Red: About what I don't know tell me?

you can not give any to warned them or are allowed to post when they are not involved in my post
They came and posted in your thread because of those words against his clan member.

it's regular to doubt your zeeshan and what you want to say are all fake
Green: Doubt my what? Red: Ok you tell me what's true?

I saw in some forum that your app admin you had denied so don't protect broly and radon which begins in the first
Green: We are not talking about my other admin app. Red: Why would I protect them? They are my friends ? no. They are my clan mates? no. The rules are equal for all. And 1 thing you forgot you also like to put fingers in other threads do you forgot that? How many times you got warned for that?

I don't want to debate with you just post that message which I removed in your post. That's all.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 02:45:37 am »
Don't you dare to say that you didnt abused anyone on this forum.

You were literally banned for this and once your account was removed and appearing as guest but you had access to use shoutbox and you have put all the bullshit abusive words there.

You are almost cancer on forums talking nonsense and even insulting me/admins in such a way.

Your points are not making any kind of sense, I saw it myself you was using such words not allowed on forums but I didnt have access to edit your post but zeeshan did, and what he did was fair and square.

HARIS1

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 04:48:17 am »
Don't you dare to say that you didnt abused anyone on this forum.

You were literally banned for this and once your account was removed and appearing as guest but you had access to use shoutbox and you have put all the bullshit abusive words there.

You are almost cancer on forums talking nonsense and even insulting me/admins in such a way.

what I said in shoutbox "sevrin anonymous"  your day will be soon and you will be in rank from moderator in newbie rank you insult me in server and other players in EC so you report coming soon and who is cancer you're big cancer in server you insult all players in server
oh sevrin don't forget it
1 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=86.0
2 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=484.0
3 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=501.0
4 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=1638.0
5 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=1421.0
6 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3224.0
7 http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2496.0

oh sevrin all report of you coming i will make your day

HARIS1

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 05:11:44 am »

Ok you tell me what's true?

About what I don't know tell me

They came and posted in your thread because of those words against his clan member.

http://imgur.com/a/0Adng

@ http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4565.msg25389#msg25389   

now who was it that started the first was not broly and madkiller, according to your opinion and for what I said of those things clan its because they do not receive nor ban from the forum or any thing other broly has been warned several times in the forum and madkiller has been almost 4 times of the ban in the forum and I when said, all are truth, and know not to do report fake

Why would I protect them? They are my friends ? no. They are my clan mates? no. The rules are equal for all. And 1 thing you forgot you also like to put fingers in other threads do you forgot that? How many times you got warned for that?

I don't want to debate with you just post that message which I removed in your post. That's all.

no no I've been never warned in the forum sometimes in the forum conditions, this is fake for these but the ones who abused me are broly madkilleer and radon
look at what do we forum "mf" "fuc o" "haris1 asslick" "mf" by madkiler broly and radon were not warned by you this report is correct and has to be accepted with you have removed my post with no reason.

Nah first you begin the war then they started to abuse by posting those words in that thread.

so I started abusing them, who was the first that began was broly and madkiller with a report of fake against me http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=4565.msg25389#msg25389

We are not talking about my other admin app. Red: Why would I protect them? They are my friends ? no. They are my clan mates? no. The rules are equal for all. And 1 thing you forgot you also like to put fingers in other threads do you forgot that? How many times you got warned for that?

my post was remove from you for no reason and now you have considered the abuse of these "cancers" "fucking" this is not any insult, and what I want to say right now, take a little example from the admin of the other as is ryne always he warned them that enters into the topic when they are not involved
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:43:23 am by HARIS1 »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 06:18:29 am »
Have you reported any of them?

HARIS1

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 07:00:54 am »
Have you reported any of them?

no I did not make any forum report just I arrived here to report zeeshan that has removed my post with no reason and report against zeeshan this is correct with all the and this has to be accepted and how much abuse it's not called a insult "fucking" "cancerous" these words i saying in my post not any insult

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2017, 12:30:12 pm »
I don't even know on why this is a big deal, If you see any insults towards you why not report it right away, we will punish them anyway, admins have the discretion to remove post if necessary and yes it's kinda a challenge for us to monitor all that's why we need your cooperation as well, zeeshan just did his job and making it clean for everyone there's no point in giving him a prior punishment for what he have done as it's a valid reason.