• September 24, 2024, 03:28:25 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: TRC.sevrin  (Read 971 times)

HARIS1

TRC.sevrin
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:54:47 am »
Admin nick: =TRC=sevrin
Your nick: karan.asi
Date: time in pakistiani
Reason for report: admin powers
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  
Extra notes: so karan approved my account so it's not any kind of impersonate
so where is now sevrin you're a piece of shit sevrin come u fucking retard u little cockroaches you just fucked yourself
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:02:05 am by HARIS1 »

karan

Re: TRC.sevrin
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 12:58:16 am »
Yeah it's true,they've asked me, I said it's fine to use, some more asked but i said them no, I've told the same to admins, but Sevrin kicked me only thinking I am fake, what's impersonate if i myself allowed them to use the nicks? noobness.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 02:38:32 am »
aaron's saw everything what was going on, I don't need to say anything. Haris you should be thankful to me that I didn't banned you, just kicked you for abusing staff. Why I kicked the fake karan, someone reported me on IRC(guestblabla) so I kicked. It was a mess, its not only me Lederhos kicked the other karans too.

Proof of haris1 abusing staff:

http://imgur.com/a/C5QN6
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 02:40:11 am by Sevrin »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 02:53:24 am »
Why do you people always have to resort to creating pointless topics and dramas?
Why can't you just play normally like any other player?
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

led

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 03:09:15 am »
I was there, and these were enough reasons to kick you, or does "karan" is a tag?
at least if you'll play with hidden nicks don't use one that's already in use.
Sevrin and me did the right thing kicking you, moreover when you both were abusing two staff members.
Just made our work together, nothing more to say, also some proofs of you abusing staff members.

http://imgur.com/a/w6NpV

Why do you people always have to resort to creating pointless topics and dramas?

With all the due respect, note it.

HARIS1

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 03:12:19 am »
Haris you should be thankful to me that I didn't banned you
so why i can't thankful you because you have more than 9 report in admin section that's is why can't thankful you

normal i am playing with my nick

HARIS1

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 03:30:01 am »
I was there, and these were enough reasons to kick you, or does "karan" is a tag?

karan.asi it's not any tag but my account approved by karan and it's not any kind of impersonate and so karan it's my friend and i'm allowed to play with nick karan.asi because approved by karan

karan

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 05:48:29 am »
We were playing normally with "karan named army" until they all arrived and started to fuck up the things, I told everyone that i allowed them but they just ruined the game, even kicked me..

at least if you'll play with hidden nicks don't use one that's already in use.
Sevrin and me did the right thing kicking you, moreover when you both were abusing two staff members.
Just made our work together, nothing more to say, also some proofs of you abusing staff members.

http://imgur.com/a/w6NpV
His abuse is obvious,what are you expecting from players whom you're kicking, that too for nothing? some nice words?
Also you've got /alias cmds to know who's he, and you're supposed to take actions if I am not around and someone is using my nicks, not when they're teamed up me and playing, I told you this ingame too.

Haris you should be thankful to me that I didn't banned you,
Don't threaten him baby, I can assure things will not be good for you around.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:50:09 am by karan »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 08:28:04 pm »
No punishment will be given here, sevrin and lederhos just did the right thing but however in karan's side it can be an acceptable reason as it is in his permission to allow them, however we can still punish if it's completely identical.