• September 29, 2024, 05:30:48 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Unfair Ban  (Read 845 times)

VoyaFlex

Unfair Ban
« on: June 15, 2016, 07:02:40 pm »
Sevrin, let's discuss, i don't lie, i also have proofs regard monkey singh's report: 1st, look at the hour he posted he screenshoot:
                                                                                                                                              2nd: look at my score, how i can have 30 score if i /q?

There is an unfair ban, just just :///////////////////////////

EDIT: you can also see in the video, apx didn't was, in the screen shoot he is, i can just say he make the screen shoot after 2 hours, i'm really sure

+ look how imove in the video, lol. From now i will need to record everything.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:26:13 am by Sevrin »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Ban
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:57:47 am »
Really lol, the screenshot was a piece of crap(no means of screenshot), because I also know, that screenshot can be of any other time, I took the decision what I saw in the video evidence, ok?. Any more useless stuff & enjoy forum ban also, just keep this topic opened, if you've any questions.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 01:02:28 am »
look how i move, like an lagger, i didn't get their shoots man :/, what i need to show you, i will show you, just ask

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 01:08:38 am »
look how i move, like an lagger, i didn't get their shoots man :/, what i need to show you, i will show you, just ask
Okay, consider if you was lagging, then why you disconnected while fighting/they were chasing you & you was running from them, you could've waited to let them kill you & then /q from server but you didn't, you evaded death due to which you got the PUNISHMENT.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 01:09:49 am »
look, in my radar both of them didn't show's, then i decied to /q and fix my ping, really, i don't see them in my radar, what to do if i have 14k ping?

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 01:10:36 am »
Where I can see your radar ? :)

VoyaFlex

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 01:13:05 am »
i didn't record, btw i will make an screen when i have more than 1k ping and i will need some one run me, i will show you that, just trust me :( i won't ban, why to /q? before i never get ban, you can trust me :( that's my first ban,

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 01:25:39 am »
Well, I'll just decrease your ban time, its 7 days now, & again do not try to evade death next time, also if you make any more topics or PM me, I'll increase it again.

Locked.