• September 20, 2024, 07:43:45 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: report  (Read 1178 times)

4kUM45.

« on: July 06, 2017, 10:22:48 pm »
Player Nick: casper
Date: today
Reason for reporting: wallglitching with grenades
Evidence:
Extra notes: he was doing it several times and he knows the rules very well.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:48:25 am by Ryne »

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: report
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 11:10:22 pm »
It's allowed with grenade. Or not? I thought that it's not allowed with molotov and flame. I apologise
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:02:29 am by Casper »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 06:09:06 am »
If you use them on the entrance, yes.
Otherwise, no it isn't.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

4kUM45.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 06:41:08 am »
It's allowed with grenade. Or not? I thought that it's not allowed with molotov and flame. I apologise
What a fucking bum, you were whining many times about wall glitching with grenades to the other players and when you got caught, you acted like you didn't know it's disallowed put that apologise in your fatass. You broke rules which you know them very well.

If you use them on the entrance, yes.
Otherwise, no it isn't.
You don't need to explain him this, he knows it's disallowed. For the video, he didn't throw gres on entrance watch closely.
Baba_sain got banned for this too
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:44:30 am by 4kUM45. »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 11:38:38 am »
If he gets ban. You should ban hunting for the same reason http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5008.0

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 01:21:17 pm »
I honestly didn't know, believe me. O.o

karan

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 02:27:32 pm »
What's the point of disallowing it anyways, grenade covers a certain amount of area, there's nothing to be called "wall glitch" when it's about explosives, I agree about mols and flamethrowers, they can be used to wg but not explosives.

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 03:13:41 pm »
What's the point of disallowing it anyways, grenade covers a certain amount of area, there's nothing to be called "wall glitch" when it's about explosives, I agree about mols and flamethrowers, they can be used to wg but not explosives.
agree.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 04:10:18 pm »

i agree i fought for this before hehe

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 05:33:59 pm »
If disallowed for flames then why allowed for explosives because they are used more?

karan

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 05:39:24 pm »
If disallowed for flames then why allowed for explosives because they are used more?
Flamethrower's shot can surpass any solid/glass wall and make the opponent burn, also mols are buggy since they set the whole area on fire, even if you throw from outside, you'll eventually set on fire if you're near to the glass, with explosives, there's only one way, which is by "intentionally standing near the glass wall and provoke the opponent to throw a grenade at that certain area and play the victim card, just what akumas doing here. 

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 06:47:56 pm »
How can you provoke someone to throw a grenade when you are shooting somebody else with spas?
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 07:44:03 pm »
How can you provoke someone to throw a grenade when you are shooting somebody else with spas?
by standing around the glass wall showing up to someone who's chasing you? just what Lucian did and his report was denied?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2017, 02:07:45 am »
by standing around the glass wall showing up to someone who's chasing you? just what Lucian did and his report was denied?
Which report?
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2017, 07:47:37 am »
I somewhat agree with it, but not in the case where your opponent is behind the walls or in some bugged place unapproachable to you. Like you, most of the gernade users are aware of the area covered by grenades, using it to damage someone behind the walls unapproachable to you is kinda unfair.

Warned.
 It may get intense, when you are fighting multiple players at same time.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.