• September 21, 2024, 12:34:01 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [VU]Ryne unban me pls  (Read 585 times)

Lucian

[VU]Ryne unban me pls
« on: July 18, 2017, 12:22:06 pm »
In-Game nick: Tomato
Ban ID: 796
Date you were banned: 16.07.2017
Suspected reason: wallglitching with laser sniper behind the wall holes
Admin that banned you: [VU]Ryne
Why should we unban you ?: first iam sorry for this kind of act  2nd i pormice i will never ever do these kind of acts again EC server is my 2nd home where i always play iam not a bad kid some one make me bad so kindly show little bit mercy on me pls
Extra note: @[VU]Ryne iam sorry for abusing you your religion plus everything i done in this server iam not a bad kid some players make me bad rason they abuse us in pm so we lost control and start abusing in public i hope you give me 1 last chance to change my behavoir

1 request its importent
send lilly number in pm ;D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:12:42 am by Ryne »

led

Re: [VU]Ryne unban me pls
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 01:21:40 pm »
It's not the first time you abuse to someone to be honest, even if this ban appeal goes to Ryne i think you need to wait your ban expiration to learn a lesson..

1. You did wall glitch and that's a ban.

2. If you abused from his religion man, you seriously need to improve that, i'm putting it over that wall glitch honestly.

Two reasons to get banned man, and i reply here because he isn't the only you've abused from.
No hard feelings against you, simply i do it for you and to avoid you making another ban appeal for any different/worse reason later.

Regards!

-Lederhos.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:23:46 pm by Lederhos »

Lucian

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 11:51:50 pm »
It's not the first time you abuse to someone to be honest, even if this ban appeal goes to Ryne i think you need to wait your ban expiration to learn a lesson..

1. You did wall glitch and that's a ban.

2. If you abused from his religion man, you seriously need to improve that, i'm putting it over that wall glitch honestly.

Two reasons to get banned man, and i reply here because he isn't the only you've abused from.
No hard feelings against you, simply i do it for you and to avoid you making another ban appeal for any different/worse reason later.

Regards!

-Lederhos.
thank  you iam not againts whole SS clan one and only reason iam bad with SS is kris he abused my late mother with nyb deadpool and honey_singh that day i deside this if some abuse my mom i will abuse his or her family +country now iam again under some so i nned to change my behavoir its up to ryne ne denied or unban this app i will learn lesson what i did

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 06:12:34 am »
Lederhos explained everything to you.
Denied
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.