• September 22, 2024, 05:16:53 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Rape + NYB mini conveyor  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Rape + NYB mini conveyor
« on: June 18, 2016, 06:27:59 am »

Conveyor is the highest form of rape when your victim constantly spawns and gets owned in a few seconds being unable to withstand your power.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Rape + NYB mini conveyor
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:09:57 am »
lmao how you can play with this sensitivity, anyway can u teach me how to punching ;d

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 12:00:15 pm »
lmao how you can play with this sensitivity, anyway can u teach me how to punching ;d
Secret ancient ULK tactics ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

BeaTz

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 04:03:51 pm »
Conveyor is the highest form of rape when your victim constantly spawns and gets owned in a few seconds being unable to withstand your power.
Thnx for meaning

Romeo

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 04:16:28 pm »
Brian don't show butthurtness baby all the thing is that you are too much jealous of NYB Clan just because you were severely raped by its members and from that day your ass hurts very much whenever NYB wins or celebrates anything. You are such asshole you don't even know about that because assholes don't have a good mind  instead of it they are evil and narrow minded

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 05:29:50 pm »
Awesome conveyor & I wonder how I used to play with this senstivity from 3 years then someone told me to play with low sens :P

Awais

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 05:57:27 pm »
What's then.???

KakaroT

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 08:11:33 pm »
owned kek.

Awesome conveyor & I wonder how I used to play with this senstivity from 3 years then someone told me to play with low sens :P
You don't need low sens if you are not m4 user.

BeaTz

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 09:10:06 pm »
You don't need low sens if you are not m4 user.
Yes

HunTinG

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 10:32:48 pm »
Fun fact,I can play with m4 at the highest sens.

Brian,give me your radar ! :P

DarKFirE

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 01:27:34 am »
Brian don't show butthurtness baby all the thing is that you are too much jealous of NYB Clan just because you were severely raped by its members and from that day your ass hurts very much whenever NYB wins or celebrates anything. You are such asshole you don't even know about that because assholes don't have a good mind  instead of it they are evil and narrow minded

Eat a dick and take your bullshit somewhere else, seriously lol

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 02:08:14 am »
35 NYBs have disliked being raped, help their prayers please.
~A. Kupchenko

SFi7z

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 02:10:12 am »
35 NYBs have disliked being raped, help their prayers please.

1 dislike = 1 pray ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Romeo

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 02:28:19 am »

Eat a dick and take your bullshit somewhere else, seriously lol
Maybe you did it because you ain't a human you are animal and BTW you fucked your cousin(as said by Guru).

DarKFirE

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 02:32:09 am »
Maybe you did it because you ain't a human you are animal and BTW you fucked your cousin(as said by Guru).

Butthurt again Romeo?