• September 20, 2024, 02:33:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: X-Y-Fix  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
X-Y-Fix
« on: August 13, 2017, 03:40:58 am »
X-Y Fix allowed in VCMP ?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:49:38 am by broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: X-Y-Fix
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 04:19:37 am »
Yes

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 05:50:44 am »
Why Sevrin got demoted for?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:59 am »
Why Sevrin got demoted for?
For begging.

[/cente

vito

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 10:53:42 am »
There is no such thing as "allowed in VC-MP".
Different servers has different rules.
Also you can change XY sensetivity ratio without injection in game's memory (newk started drama because of it) via gaming mouse software for example.

ShaRabI

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 12:23:24 pm »
It's Not allow.

JacKsoN^

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:31 pm »
It's Not allow.
U aren'r know what is X-Y-Fix
Someone tell me What is X-Y-Fix?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 02:54:17 pm »
Ban me Please m using illegal software to maintain y-axis + ultra cores with easy headshots mode.

[/cente

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 03:10:36 pm »
Actually I've record someone's X-y Fix Mode. Cool3 said any mod to gain unfair advantage is not allowed. And that X-Y fix mode

made him extra advantage.

i am waiting for admins reply here
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.

Offline Bhai

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 04:07:10 pm »
injecting .asi and .dll is something else, where using mouse with such function is different.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 05:22:59 pm »
injecting .asi and .dll is something else, where using mouse with such function is different.
Well i agree with you. But adjusting X Y Fix makes you advantage which should not allowed

Still waiting for admins reply

vito

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 12:18:24 am »
How about software for windows our expert (no injection in game memory, working with any mouse)?

Offline Bhai

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 02:21:58 am »
Well i agree with you. But adjusting X Y Fix makes you advantage which should not allowed

Still waiting for admins reply
Sure, but You can't detected anyone using X Y fix, just because it can be REAL X Y asi or dll, or just mouse driver, also I don't think if it's possible test if player is using different speed on X or Y axis. Just in-case someone gets caught using X and Y asi tool, in the end He can say "I was using a gaming mouse". So there's no such solution to this, I believe .

How about software for windows our expert (no injection in game memory, working with any mouse)?
I don't know what are You saying there. But You're talking about Gaming mouses which comes with DPI, extra buttons, clutch, mouse drivers to change speed of Axis, I don't see any problem with that, We can't force someone to change their mouse when they play games, who knows, any one can be using, either it can be .asi or mouse drivers, or some random tools which just changes MOUSE PROPERTIES and has nothing to do with the GAME.

EDIT: @vito, If You're talking 'bout some anti-cheat program for VC:MP, sure it's great tho. But, How we'll ever make sure if players are using that anti-cheat program.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:26:37 am by Bhai »

VeNoX

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 08:19:00 am »
You were helping rs cheater hiding in your team when Baba told you to stop and focus on DmC , You ignored your clanmate and you interfered with my hunting, MAD_K!LL3R must be drunk when he accepted someone like you in his clan but from this moment i will ignore my MD friendship and put you on my list!

In-game you said you were giving your head to "my X-Y" and here you talking about advantages ?
Replacing your hardware with New (RAM/CPU/Video Card) will also give you advantages! should we stick to your shity PC Specifications?
I have gaming mouse but whatever if you think X Y fix give u advantages. To admins I accept noob like him to use it against me and i am sure noob will still noob even with hacks.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:07:14 am by VeNoX »

vito

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 10:34:15 am »

I don't know what are You saying there. But You're talking about Gaming mouses which comes with DPI, extra buttons, clutch, mouse drivers to change speed of Axis,
Yep, you dont know, you just repeating newk's words.
No. I am talking about software to change x-y sensetivity ratio working with any mouse. It also not changes driver or injecting game's memory.

And before talking about anticheat you have to understand what cheats is. Alot of vcmp players using nograss hack and nobody cares for example, even that newk whom you repeating banning for it only for 3days. Best anticheat is culture of fair gameplay. But vcmp has tons of shitty people with shitty culture of gaming. Incluting servers staff.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:38:06 am by vito »