• September 28, 2024, 05:32:02 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: WTF Aimbot || crack  (Read 2066 times)

VeNoX

WTF Aimbot || crack
« on: August 18, 2017, 09:55:56 pm »
In-Game nick:VeNoX
Ban ID:943
Date you were banned:2017-08-17
Suspected reason: Aimbot
Admin that banned you: crack
Why should we unban you ?: i really don't know what you are talking about , i have seen  Broly Evidences  like hundred times and can't see where i really used aimbot or chelinx,  He used my best kills as evidences(check game time in his video and time between kills in his log)  and made Interesting story .  Yes i admit i have used my Dynamic Y Fix in my mouse macro software and i add with that slide aim( The only way i can eliminate his bad connection)  you can see it clearly in his videos  and i think it is legit since i control  height with my mouse buttons . Also , he was standing there for like half hours for  me to get his heads  and he admit that (i have logs ) later we did duel and he rampage me .. , I tried to search in forum for similar cases to see the logic behind my ban   but even staffs says aimbot doesn't exist ..

Not a place to discuss this shit. Moved!

There is no thing such as aimbot, its just skills & tactics.

There's no such thing as aimbot, learn to play the game instead of blaming other people's abilities.

Everything come to Existence just for ban me when in Russians case, manipulation is good tool to get unbanned.

For that Vodka vito , let me not speak about your  "lagshots" bug you are abusing all these years that comes originally from SA-MP  you called it Chlenix1337,  How that possible you still cheating in front of others and even show it in your videos ? There must be  much blindness over here...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:20:02 am by Crack »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Re: WTF Aimbot || crack
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 10:48:42 pm »
yourself you''ve said you use aimbot

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5511.0
as an additional reply of my, you were also keep sending me pm like 'should i leak aimbot' and 'leaked , enjoy being raped everyday'

VeNoX

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 11:00:04 pm »
yourself you''ve said you use aimbot

http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5511.0
as an additional reply of my, you were also keep sending me pm like 'should i leak aimbot' and 'leaked , enjoy being raped everyday'

lol  get your facts before you open your mouth ,  i said chelinx or whatever you called it and  where i  said i am using "aimbot" ?,   chelinx is lagshot bug as seen in your Russians videos .. and there is difference between having and using ..

here what i  mean with lagshot bug :

here your friend XTM clearly proof he using the same bug in VC  :
and all your videos in youtube showing you are using it!
Please don't Interfere in my ban appeal as we never met in game  and i don't have chelinx are you ok now ?..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:15:02 pm by VeNoX »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 11:18:26 pm »
why dont you show your gameplay while you killed broly?
and here's proof you said smth about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2jRIcW-Co&feature=youtu.be

VeNoX

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 11:39:59 pm »
and here's proof you said smth about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2jRIcW-Co&feature=youtu.be
By that time , i didn't know that lagstan will go ahead and report me, And please understand we are talking about your Russian Chelinx,
We already did test on one of your friends to proof  of chelinx exist and we confirmed it but sadly that was in  other server, Also , you Russians keep saying you are using chelinx even you have web for that shit should  admins ban you all?

I didn't know about you if your dad Tom gave you his trust or not but as seen from your videos you don't even give effort in your head aiming like you have some kind of assist   ..

vito

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 11:59:58 pm »
let me not speak about your  "lagshots" bug you are abusing
What? "lagshots" bug? :o

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 12:10:54 am »
Do you really think that we all are stupid? Nobody can't make that much headshots like you made. You're using only assault rifles, and 98% of your kills is to head. That's not a skill, that's aimbot. Ofcourse, VCMP doesn't support skin shooting, and your soft are useless agains MD or FPS laggers, but it's works perfectly on low pingers like us. Just try to explain this one: http://imgur.com/a/MLugH

XTM

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 12:47:12 am »
THIS GUY IS BROADCASTING TRUE!
PROMOTE HIM TO A SERVER BOSS!!!

VeNoX

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 01:53:14 am »
Do you really think that we all are stupid? Nobody can't make that much headshots like you made. You're using only assault rifles, and 98% of your kills is to head. That's not a skill, that's aimbot. Ofcourse, VCMP doesn't support skin shooting, and your soft are useless agains MD or FPS laggers, but it's works perfectly on low pingers like us. Just try to explain this one: http://imgur.com/a/MLugH

well , that a junk name to improve my skills on M4 then i start  new name for  stubby shotgun until i achieve the state of perfect warrior then i come with my final name for really state,  Also as i mentioned i first aim on the head then i lock the height with my mouse  then  head skills come to slide aim ,it is all legit with my mouse,

Now explain to me how you shot 4 cm away and you get opponent head when he is stationary that not how VC mechanism works that abusing unknown bug  associated with lag and even you always admit it.   I recommend staff here to check rs channels and analysis in slow motion to see that they are nothing but noobs with hacks .

For HunTinG : There is NO PROOF that i said "i am using aimbot" if you have logs screenshot them here , I was scaring you when you were keep saying "you have aim lock" and even you  were  sending pm's  with questions about Chlenix1337 functions and how it is works to proof that i have it  or not which shows that you were  very worried  for non-russian  to have your aim hack,

for the the proof  you added  i said : you were using all shits (You known for ultimate fps hacks)  but not chelinx , do you want to keep it fake to people?

Again where did i say i am using aimbot ?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:28:25 am by VeNoX »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 02:32:24 am »
as far as i see
you unmasked yourself
there's no such thing as locking height on mouse unless you use this

and its prohibited since its not a mouse function
you could tell us your mouse model then and let admins decide ;)

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 02:36:52 am »
@VeNoX: Sending PM to reporter using your shitload full of filthy language won't help you. Staff don't care about your so called stories about the community. I don't give a single shit about you, if you insult our staff anywhere no matter in PM or somewhere else, I'll ban your big mouth. You have doubts on someone? we have a report section. Feel free to use it, unless you are not forum banned.

Back on the topic, I won't interfere here. I;'ll let Crack Handle this one.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:43:41 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

vito

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 02:44:47 am »
Now explain to me how you shot 4 cm away and you get opponent head when he is stationary that not how VC mechanism works that abusing unknown bug  associated with lag and even you always admit it.
blame stormus for a lag compensation of vc-mp.

VeNoX

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 02:12:35 pm »
@VeNoX: Sending PM to reporter using your shitload full of filthy language won't help you. Staff don't care about your so called stories about the community. I don't give a single shit about you, if you insult our staff anywhere no matter in PM or somewhere else, I'll ban your big mouth. You have doubts on someone? we have a report section. Feel free to use it, unless you are not forum banned.

That nub  was sending me pm's laughing at my ban and i replay to him with the same language and i am so sorry for insulting staffs i got pissed off by the fact i got banned for just logs in Aimbot case when banning HunTinG took a week and then later un-banned seriously ?

He was getting advantages with his ultimate fps for long time which proof he doesn't care about fair gameplay and will use anything to win and you banned and un-banned him in short period .

I don't care about getting un-banned but giving me aimbot reputation that too  much fucked up , i can't use M4 anymore in future because people will think immediately that i am using aimbot, Thanks to  vito  for bring it to Existence.

as far as i see
you unmasked yourself

lol bro it seem you are living under rock , There are  a lot of mouse functions that will make your M4  look godly , you can use angle snapping too but need time to adapted  ..

and i have Havoc Mouse ..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:51:08 pm by VeNoX »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 05:56:28 pm »

That nub  was sending me pm's laughing at my ban and i replay to him with the same language and i am so sorry for insulting staffs i got pissed off by the fact i got banned for just logs in Aimbot case when banning HunTinG took a week and then later un-banned seriously ?

He was getting advantages with his ultimate fps for long time which proof he doesn't care about fair gameplay and will use anything to win and you banned and un-banned him in short period .

I don't care about getting un-banned but giving me aimbot reputation that too  much fucked up , i can't use M4 anymore in future because people will think immediately that i am using aimbot, Thanks to  vito  for bring it to Existence.

as far as i see
you unmasked yourself

lol bro it seem you are living under rock , There are  a lot of mouse functions that will make your M4  look godly , you can use angle snapping too but need time to adapted  ..

seems its not your channel. You have to post your own dude
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

VeNoX

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 06:05:55 pm »

as far as i see
you unmasked yourself

seems its not your channel. You have to post your own dude

gtfo i am not going to post my own mouse settings even with ban, you  my skills ah?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:15:02 pm by VeNoX »