• September 25, 2024, 11:20:25 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [Ryne]Unban App  (Read 591 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
[Ryne]Unban App
« on: August 27, 2017, 03:22:42 am »
In-Game nick: [MD]MAD_K!LL3R
Ban ID: 987
Date you were banned: 27/8/17
Suspected reason: spawnkilling
Admin that banned you: I don't know may be Ryne
Why should we unban you ?: Because I was unaware of that default spawnloc as this girl skin used to spawn near mansion so I thought he has spawnloc set there and I used chainsaw as that player was spawning at same place the skin was not changing his place like other skin do i mean random spawn i am not a newbie i know the rules very well it was just a misunderstanding i don't know how ryne take this report as there is some personal issues between me and ryne due to VU and MD i just want justice nothing more i was unaware of new spawnloc of this Prostitute skin i want ryne to take personal issues aside and solve this app as an administrator that is all.
Extra note:
as you can see he got killed 5 times by me with chainsaw after getting reply from wolf i stopped using chainsaw and if that player was ryne it was his duty to tell us that its default spawnloc he didn't replied just left the server.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:48:27 pm by Ryne »

[/cente

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: [Ryne]Unban App
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 05:07:02 am »
I consider everyone equal, wether he is my friend, clan member or enemy( which according to you). The evidence was delivered to me by someone else. You're not new to server.

I see you many times interfering in staff matters with your useless comments reflecting your so called smartness.

I have a question for you, You claim that, you were not aware of the pink skin's new changed default spawnloc pos. How come your dearly friend knew that but you don't? You were telling everyone, that if it was Ryne, he should have reminded us about spawn-killing but you killed him 5 times according to you and then you had a doubt? and asked dark_wolf about this being default spawn loc or lastpos on which dark_wolf replied yes, it is a default location. Basically, Thanks to dark_wolf for stopping you from doing that otherwise you could have killed him more times,
Now, The question arises, isn't it the duty of your clan mate to aware you about spawn-killing at default location? If yes, why didn't he reminded you after 2 or 3 kills? When he was there himself killing him. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:39:18 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 02:41:53 pm »
I consider everyone equal, wether he is my friend, clan member or enemy( which according to you). The evidence was delivered to me by someone else. You're not new to server.
Sorry mate But I am feeling now a days how much you keep everyone equal I hope you will get my point.

I see you many times interfering in staff matters with your useless comments reflecting your so called smartness.
What s the point of this in spawnkilling ? just making my unban appeal more offensive to be deny easily with my other mistakes ? read with cool mind

I have a question for you, You claim that, you were not aware of the pink skin's new changed default spawnloc pos. How come your dearly friend knew that but you don't?
Simple we are close friends not that indian dialog 2 bodies 1 life (2 jism 1 jaan) btw wolf was also in doubt he too wasn't aware of that.

You were telling everyone, that if it was Ryne, he should have reminded us about spawn-killing but you killed him 5 times according to you and then you had a doubt? and asked dark_wolf about this being default spawn loc or lastpos on which dark_wolf replied yes, it is a default location. Basically, Thanks to dark_wolf for stopping you from doing that otherwise you could have killed him more times,
cant get the point of your 1st line... for 2nd line according to my mind I was getting that loc as his /spawnloc set because he was spawning at same location without random spawn as mentioned in my unban appeal.

Now, The question arises, isn't it the duty of your clan mate to aware you about spawn-killing at default location? If yes, why didn't he reminded you after 2 or 3 kills? When he was there himself killing him.

he was also in doubt mate and with my point of view he fullfilled his duty even in doubt but i stopped and for kills that guy was spawning fastly to record and i was using chainsaw on his place that is why i got too many kills read the logs 3 kills in a row means that guy was spawning fastly to record my mistake a normal minded guy can easily get the point in these logs

Quote from: from provided logs
[21:25:44]  *> FeVeron killed XpertThief. with an M4 to head. <*
[21:25:45]  *> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R killed Moris with a chainsaw to body. <*
[21:25:45]  >> Killed: Moris - Hit: Body, by: Chainsaw - Distance: 1.25 meters
[21:25:46]  *> HerQules killed 5ZiGEN with an explosion. <*
[21:25:48]  *> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R killed Moris with a chainsaw to body. <*
[21:25:48]  >> Killed: Moris - Hit: Body, by: Chainsaw - Distance: 1.375 meters
[21:25:51]  *> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R killed Moris with a chainsaw to body. <*
[21:25:51]  >> Killed: Moris - Hit: Body, by: Chainsaw - Distance: 1.75 meters
[21:25:51]  *> [MD]DarK_WolF killed XpertThief. with a SPAS shotgun to left leg. <*
[21:25:53]  XpertThief.: ?
[21:25:55]  [MD]MAD_K!LL3R: is this aspawnloc ?
[21:25:57]  *> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R killed Moris with a chainsaw to body. <*
[21:25:57]  >> [MD]MAD_K!LL3R is on killing spree of 5 kills, Reward: $400 + 10% Armour
[21:25:57]  >> Killed: Moris - Hit: Body, by: Chainsaw - Distance: 1.125 meters
[21:25:57]  >> Auto-kick:[ [DmC_T]Axeman ] Reason:[ Ping limit exceeded( 500 ) ]
[21:25:57]  *> [DmC_T]Axeman disconnected (kicked). <*
[21:25:58]  *> Kintano killed HerQules with an M4 to head. <*
[21:25:58]  >> Kintano is on killing spree of 5 kills, Reward: $400 + 10% Armour
[21:26:00]  >> Casual teleported to player: [VU_T]Sinclair, Cost: $100
[21:26:02]  [MD]MAD_K!LL3R: is this aspawnloc ?
[21:26:04]  [MD]DarK_WolF: yes
[21:26:05]  *> 5ZiGEN killed MKt.Pigeon with a stubby shotgun to head. <*
[21:26:05]  [MD]DarK_WolF: no
[21:26:06]  [MD]MAD_K!LL3R: oops
[21:26:09]  [MD]DarK_WolF: its default
[21:26:11]  *> XpertThief. killed [MD]DarK_WolF with a chainsaw to body. <*
[21:26:12]  *> Fraydi connected. <*
[21:26:12]  >> Fraydi is connecting from Dominican Republic.
[21:26:13]  *> [DmC]Rascal killed Macintosh with a SPAS shotgun to right leg. <*
[21:26:13]  *> FeVeron killed Moris with a stubby shotgun to right leg. <*
[21:26:21]  *> BlIsTeR.. killed [MKC]Maa.Ki.Chuu with an M4 to head. <*
[21:26:21]  >> BlIsTeR.. has ended [MKC]Maa.Ki.Chuu's spree of 5 kills, reward: $400
[21:26:21]  >> BlIsTeR.. teleported to location: duel, Cost: $100
[21:26:22]  (Team Chat) [MD]DarK_WolF: default hai

I have cleared every of your doubt ? if not then you can ask more questions I will answer.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:39:38 pm by Ryne »

[/cente

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 03:48:18 pm »
The skin's default location were changed in June, it was your duty to read script changelogs to keep yourself updated. You are not a new player, giving excuses such as "I was not aware of this spawn default location" is lame. He was spawning at normal rate, it was you who was killing him at faster rate. You are in EC community from 2014 i guess and a player like you giving such a excuse looks idiotic. I encourage you re-read the server/forum rules.

Denied. 
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.