• September 24, 2024, 05:16:52 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: ULK Sora_Bleu aka Noire Wall glitch and warning me for nothing(admin power abuse  (Read 971 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Admin nick:Sora bleu
Your nick:MDr ZkqJkyS
Date:Today
Reason for report:Wall glitching via throwing grenandes on my close loc. And warning me for provoking
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWBPAvic-14&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes:For provoking i said" Staff member runs" ONLY, then he warned me lol.. It is not a provoke neither insulte. HE power admin abuses and watch this : http://imgur.com/a/Gt2y2
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3862.0 He is already warned so time to demote
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:55:38 pm by ZkqJkyS »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Next time don't camp the stairs if you don't want to be killed.
You do realize as well that the window cut out on that floor is not solid either, grenades and weapons can be shot through.
Besides that Casper was fighting downstairs, who got kicked moments before for ping.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:11:14 pm by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
The window is not solide but it stills called a wall glitch, and for provoking, This is a rip reason bro.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
It's not wall glitching when it isn't even a wall.
Disobeying/provoking staffs: All players must obey the staff members, (Any kind of power abuse can be reported directly at 'Admin Reports' section)
The fact that you've been trying to aggravate staff members (me) for about an hour, you should be glad the punishment isn't more severe.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
I believe you are a good admin and you do your job, but the fact of warning me for nothing is not accepted for me. I just report and i will wait for admins reply.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:14:48 pm by ZkqJkyS »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
New reply= He is abusing players who report him : http://imgur.com/a/6ZZes
He said= you are too retard

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
Retard
a contemptuous term used to refer to a person who is cognitively impaired.
a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way.
There's a difference between abusing players and telling them they are too stupid to understand something.
Learn your verbs before you start making yourself look like a dumbass.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
Retard
a contemptuous term used to refer to a person who is cognitively impaired.
a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way.
There's a difference between abusing players and telling them they are too stupid to understand something.
Learn your verbs before you start making yourself look like a dumbass.
so, i cannot abuse because you are moderator. and i follow that rule.
Any kind of abusive, threatening or racist comments are prohibited. follow this rule i think you will doing best with this rule.
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
so, i cannot abuse because you are moderator. and i follow that rule.
Any kind of abusive, threatening or racist comments are prohibited. follow this rule i think you will doing best with this rule.
Don't act like a retard then, perhaps you won't be called one either.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Still saying retard. If it was me i would be banned from posting. So now you admin abuse again

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
So every move will be judged now and then? don't get to carried away people and grow up, just saying for you to be aware, anyways all reports against brian will be in pending, we management will still have to discuss deeper about this report.