• September 24, 2024, 07:15:51 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Noire Admin Power Abuse  (Read 1269 times)

Offline HawK40x

• Private First Class
  • Heartless Entity Double Identity
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]HawK40x
  • Clan: MD
Noire Admin Power Abuse
« on: September 05, 2017, 02:22:54 am »
Admin nick:=ULK=Noire
Your nick:[MDr]HawK
Date:Today
Reason for report:Spawncamping in svest loc and muting+kicking for no reason
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)kicking: http://imgur.com/a/hchQz
Warning because i reported him:

Spawncamping in svest loc sphere:

Extra notes: Zkq told me to report as he is banned from posting. Now staff members must un warn Zkq because of fake warn and take an action on Noire
ok pro.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: Noire Admin Power Abuse
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:27:56 am »
Nice cutting of footage.
He was fighting me and some others there for 10 minutes straight, didn't even bother to buy the vest.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5892.0
Just because we figured out his /setspawn place he decided to not even do anything and make it look like we are spawnkilling him.
I can provide plenty of footage confirming this.

Disobey/provoke staff: All players must obey the staff members, breaking this rule can result in a punishment. (Any kind of power abuse can be reported directly at 'Admin Reports' section)
Hindering the staff with fake reports counts under this as well.
For reference:
Code: [Select]
<+EC|Bot1>  [REPORTS] [3][MDr]ZkqJkyS has reported [7]=ULK=Noire, reason:[ kicking me for nothing ]
<+EC|Bot1>  [ONLINE - Warn] Admin:[ =ULK=Noire ] Warned:[ [MDr]ZkqJkyS ] Reason:[ Continuously harrasing staff members, false reporting, forging evidence(5/6) ]
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 02:47:48 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 04:27:24 am »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 02:49:33 pm »
Nice cutting of footage.
He was fighting me and some others there for 10 minutes straight, didn't even bother to buy the vest.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5892.0
Just because we figured out his /setspawn place he decided to not even do anything and make it look like we are spawnkilling him.
I can provide plenty of footage confirming this.

Disobey/provoke staff: All players must obey the staff members, breaking this rule can result in a punishment. (Any kind of power abuse can be reported directly at 'Admin Reports' section)
Hindering the staff with fake reports counts under this as well.
For reference:
Code: [Select]
<+EC|Bot1>  [REPORTS] [3][MDr]ZkqJkyS has reported [7]=ULK=Noire, reason:[ kicking me for nothing ]
<+EC|Bot1>  [ONLINE - Warn] Admin:[ =ULK=Noire ] Warned:[ [MDr]ZkqJkyS ] Reason:[ Continuously harrasing staff members, false reporting, forging evidence(5/6) ]
in this video hunting is also fighting with Zkqjkys and for you kind information you are camping at that place which is not allowed. i am posting because Zkqjkys is banned from postings so he asked me to reply. admins must unban Zjkqjkys for now that he can post anything he wants so.

[/cente

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 06:30:05 pm »
First i would thanks staff member to unbann me from posting.
Now i want to know what is the difference bitween my report on Noire and Hunting's report on me. What is the difference?

All staff members see that hunting didnt do anything except waiting me for killing him. HE EVEN did not typed anything, and you see the video with your eyes. He was waiting for me and you according of the footage you ban me. What i say is, if i get banned for this, noire must be banned also for the same thing, even he did not let my type anything and he knows that. I wanted type /buysvest confirm but he was keeping spawnkilling me in that sphere. So what?  Why the hell you ban me for a fake reason and Letting Brian without any action?
He warns me for reporting him, so i must never report a staff member right? As far as iknow, Moderators don't have rights to warn the persons who report them for a valid reason. And the last, i want to ask MANAGERS or ADMINS to reply and dont let brian talk because idk what to say about someone who loves kicking and warning his enemies.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:40:17 pm »

What is the goal of posting this video?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 06:52:24 pm »
I suggest you to re-watch hunting's video then because he did try to teleport away.
The difference is that you prevented hunting from buying the vest, going as far as using a spawn location to immediately kill him if you were to die.

You on the other hand didn't even attempt to buy the vest, you simply went fighting there and because you couldn't take 2v1 you tried to simply fake evidence by not even trying to move anymore.
That's exactly the purpose of the video, clearly shows you trying to make some shit video so you could spam another admin report.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 06:57:35 pm »
No i wanted to get a svest. U didnt let me
 If staff members are fair, i would say to yoy" bye admin brian" :)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 07:00:33 pm »
Bullshit, you didn't even attempt it once.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 07:05:05 pm »
No i wanted to get a svest. U didnt let me
If staff members are fair, i would say to yoy" bye admin brian" :)
now for your other report
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5829.0

you think its fair what you doing to brian?
now he must shut up and bear your insults???

thats not acceptable i guess
and you reported brian for camping at vest

0:10
you didnt even start to type /buysvest or something
you was just standing there for making a false report against brian
+ you had no reason to buy vest , you wouldnt bomb anyone anyway , maybe bombing them but that wont work, because if you attack them they would have the right to kill you...

and for adding more proof

here's the moment when i bought vest and you suddenly came and killed me with chainsaw
in your video

watch it until second 17
you didnt even BUY VEST once, you just started it because u thought brian will get banned if he's raping you

===================================================

and
according to you, this report should be denied, for this reason:
In-Game nick:MDr ZkqJkyS
Ban ID:1050
Date you were banned:Yesterday
Suspected reason:spawncamping in svest loc
Admin that banned you:Aaron
Why should we unban you ?:I dont kow what to say except asking Aaron to watch it just little bit more carefully, as you see in the video, i give Hunting time to get a svest, in the video he stands up there and even does not shoting neither getting a svest. Now what? I gave him like 5s and he was standing like a kid to record me and take a revenge  for his team mates whom i reported :D .[/size][/color]
Extra note:I really did not spawncamping. And anyway i was wrong or not, i wil try to not do it in future so i will be more carefully from now in spawncamping. That is what i want to say, and now i want to ask manager mr. Aaron to take an action on brian for spawn camping in the same loc, so please unbann me i will be more carefully in future even if i know very good that i did not spawn camp, but taking care is always good.
So now, because i said "brb post" to noire, he warned me . What about waiting a player to Hunting for making a report?
Hunting must get punished.

basically,
you just explained in plain English why your report should be denied:

watch 0:10
0:15

you was just doing what you said in your unban appeal. :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:11:19 pm by HunTinG »