• September 24, 2024, 01:19:41 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: report spawn camping  (Read 1055 times)

Schwarzpf

report spawn camping
« on: June 24, 2016, 12:49:41 am »
Player Nick:[ON]HARIS, =ULK=SFi7z, Hyperzon2, [ON]E4, [ON]R3EVER, Phenomz., [ON]HunTinG, DaggeR
Date:22/06/2016
Reason for reporting:spawn camping at default position and spawn kill
Evidence:
Extra notes: >:(
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:32:18 am by Sevrin »

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: report spawn camping
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:07:49 am »
lmao you have plenty of time to move after spawn

Schwarzpf

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 01:21:11 am »
lmao you have plenty of time to move after spawn
yes but all of you have abuse and all of you made spawn camping to mansion at default position, It is also evident 8 on 1

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 01:55:02 am »
There is no rule stating we can't run around near your spawn location with 8 man.
Furthermore there wasn't a single time where you got spawn killed, you had plenty of time to move away (which you did) and had plenty of time to shoot people as well (which you did).
You shot us plenty of times to invalidate the "spawn kill" rule since you either shot us making us defend ourselves or you simply moved to a better location.
Don't come in here whining for your shitty way of playing the game.
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=580.0 ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:57:30 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Schwarzpf

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 02:01:05 am »
but all of you why you have not left the place MANSION? So is evidence is spawn camping at default position

SFi7z

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 02:05:02 am »
You pretty much had enough time as for getting away from the enemy fire, but you choose to fight instead, did you really expect me to stand still while you shot us?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:10:05 am by =ULK=S »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 02:05:28 am »
Because it's a DEATH MATCH server. There is no rule stating we are not allowed to camp around a location.
There is only one rule regarding spawns and that is spawn killing a player on their default spawn. I recommend you to get a dictionary and look up its meaning.
To save you some time I'll tell you what it is. It's getting killed repeatedly on spawn without the possibility to counter or move.
Basically not able to shoot/defend yourself or move after spawning.
Don't act like a retard when you and 90% of the other players almost always camp around the biker bar's location evidently spawn camping the bikers.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Schwarzpf

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 02:15:35 am »
will take a decision a admin but until then please stop spamming.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 02:17:22 am »
Get a dictionary and look up the meanings of spam and spawncamping.
~A. Kupchenko

HunTinG

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 02:48:00 am »
Since phenomz mentioned that you want to ban us all,Which i thought from first when you spawned as tommy,I told every mate to go to the opposite building of mansion.
You really think we're that stupid that we don't know what we are doing? I only see I killed you once,when I was in cover.
I see no sense to ban all players because an already-banned cheater who doesn't have enough evidence reported a team for "spawnkilling" , when I could count even 10 seconds when you was moving,and none was shooting.

As some said above,do you really think we'll let you kill all of us because otherwise you'd create such a thread?
Pointless,best would be to lock and deny this, and why? It's because it's not clear that we have SPAWNKILLED.
Spawnkill is when you kill someone in his first 5 seconds of spawn (in EC).And by my calculations,I see you had plenty of choices to go to roof and teleport or get to the other garden by over the fence / escape by the boat behind the mansion.Should I go on and name them all? Or your brain is so small that you can't even play a 10-years old game without being abused / kicked ass or insulting other players .Should I also mention when you do all that spawnkilling at bikers on newbies? I don't know why you have come here..

SHOULD I GO ON AND NAME EVERY MOMENT WHEN YOU DIED,WHETHER IT WAS SPAWNKILL OR NOT?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:51:12 am by HunTinG »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 04:31:53 am »
Without reading any of the shitstorms of talking, I just watched the video & I can see, they wasn't spawn camping or shooting at default position. You got plenty of time in all of your spawns, denied.

Stop evading forum ban.