• September 22, 2024, 05:35:16 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: report - zkqjkys  (Read 788 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Re: report - zkqjkys
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 09:41:13 pm »
I have 5 warns and the admin forgot to reset my warns. Please Aaron as i got unbanned, remove these warns
Then for you hunting, you must get banned from posting and deny this topic :D

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 09:41:25 pm »
Pretty sure it's the spawnprotection system that is causing it (unintentionally caching and resetting the team color), @Human should look at it.
The question now is, whether he knew about this bug and intentionally abused it or not.
If you can provide proof of him knowing about it then he shall receive punishment accordingly, otherwise this ends up locked.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 09:46:17 pm »
I got banned for 2 days, and unbanned today. And human did changes yesterday, so i dont know anything. My goal of today is ending Hunting's spree and i didnt take in head anything except renting a hydra and get a svest :)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 09:52:46 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSF2-MTDu9I&feature=youtu.be
here s how he did it intentionally
#1 melancholy was killing him at army, but he did !spawnloc svest and suddenly became red, after a matter of seconds  he becomes pink again.
I even looked in playerlist to see him
you can see  he teleported to hydra 1 to catch me ( but his friend kingsman was aware zkq was pink and he didnt tell anything)
#2 kingsman was actually spectating me and zkq , so he knew  zkq is pink, but didnt tell him so he can end my spree. is it?
both should  be punished.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 09:54:41 pm »
#1 melancholy was killing him at army, but he did !spawnloc svest and suddenly became red, after a matter of seconds  he becomes pink again.
you can see  he teleported to hydra 1 to catch me ( but his friend kingsman was aware zkq was pink and he didnt tell anything)
#2 kingsman was actually spectating me and zkq , so he knew  zkq is pink, but didnt tell him so he can end my spree. is it?
no i didnt spawnloc set svest, i was in pp spawnloc then i run fast and hope get a svest >D
Hunting you must have evidence valid like a video for reporting, the shit you do now is shitty

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 09:55:35 pm »
he was spectating you and i have logs, he was telling me your locations :D:D:D:D. Want log?

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 09:57:25 pm »
no i didnt spawnloc set svest, i was in pp spawnloc then i run fast and hope get a svest >D
Hunting you must have evidence valid like a video for reporting, the shit you do now is shitty
you lie
there is no time to  reach svest  (with your type skills)
you did lastpos off and set spawn at svest ( i know your typing skills)
proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ugwbVUWNc&feature=youtu.be

he was spectating you and i have logs, he was telling me your locations :D:D:D:D. Want log?
yes, you just  said that
tricky question
didnt he know about you being  pink on radar?
since he was spectating me, he was looking for you (via moving sight)
didnt he see you arriving in a pink marker? (showing pink name instead of red) ?

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2017, 10:00:52 pm »
both should  be punished. :o. I was not typing, i saved "!buysvest confirm" in the last words and i do only 1 move and i get them without typing
you lie
there is no time to  reach svest  (with your type skills)
you did lastpos off and set spawn at svest ( i know your typing skills)
proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ugwbVUWNc&feature=youtu.be

yes, you just  said that
tricky question
didnt he know about you being  pink on radar?
since he was spectating me, he was looking for you (via moving sight)
didnt he see you arriving in a pink marker? (showing pink name instead of red) ?

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2017, 10:02:22 pm »
Aaron we wait your magically words to deny this topic.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2017, 11:22:44 pm »
Hunting and zk: you both need beautiful ban.

Stop posting shit

Human should give this a look.

Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 01:53:36 pm »
It has been fixed now, regardless about the bug you seem to have exploited it zkq and you should've reported it in bug section for us to know instantly, take this as a personal warn, but without his discovery it could have been even worst if this bug was an outspread so considering this report to be solved for now.