• September 24, 2024, 01:26:42 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: HotKeys  (Read 3065 times)

VeNoX

HotKeys
« on: September 12, 2017, 01:39:22 am »
Are Hotkeys via third party software allowed here ? Because  I saw HunTinG using them , they are good for fast switching  :D

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Re: HotKeys
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 03:07:15 am »
Are Hotkeys via third party software allowed here ? Because  I saw HunTinG using them , they are good for fast switching  :D
what the fuck

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 03:15:22 am »
No

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 03:47:35 am »
Any third party software which gives you advantage over other players are not allowed.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

VeNoX

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 03:59:50 am »
what the fuck
lol you showed ur desktop icons  in ur report which contain some coded hotkeys for vcmp , I knew because  I had using this software in a different game , but it was allowed since it not game modification  ::)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 05:05:33 am »
Any third party software which gives you advantage over other players are not allowed.
Might as well disallow gaming mice and keyboards from being used in the server, using their built in programmable macros and extra buttons.
Not that you can detect them anyway.

Besides that, since when is remapping weapon switching rulebreaking?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:16:08 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 05:41:28 am »
Might as well disallow gaming mice and keyboards from being used in the server, using their built in programmable macros and extra buttons.

remapping weapon switching  can give you high advantages since you will not  go through 3 weapons just jumping between 1st and 3rd wep's with hotkeys or mouse buttons considering opponents  switching delay , it is totally unfair....

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 05:56:12 am »

remapping weapon switching  can give you high advantages since you will not  go through 3 weapons just jumping between 1st and 3rd wep's with hotkeys or mouse buttons considering opponents  switching delay , it is totally unfair....
How is it unfair? Anyone can buy it from their local Best buy.

You want to start banning people too because they can switch between different sensitivities ingame with a button?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:57:47 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 06:13:49 am »

How is it unfair? Anyone can buy it from their local Best buy.

You want to start banning people too because they can switch between different sensitivities ingame with a button?
yeah that one point but i am not speaking about built-in device functions , I am speaking about fast switching through hotkeys script, so yeah if it is ok to use left mouse button for shotgun and right for M4 i don't mind but to my perspective it is cheating since most people don't know how to do it..

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 06:19:36 am »
my perspective it is cheating since most people don't know how to do it..
Google exists for a reason.
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 10:40:29 pm »
lol that not an answer, Hotkeys or boting should not allowed here, just imagine what you can make with this "Hotkeys " software since it is based on programming language even that Assi loader can be used through Hotkeys and avoid server Anti-Cheat, All players must be equal and playing fairly without 3nd software then we can see the real skills...

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 12:45:32 am »
lol that not an answer, Hotkeys or boting should not allowed here, just imagine what you can make with this "Hotkeys " software since it is based on programming language even that Assi loader can be used through Hotkeys and avoid server Anti-Cheat, All players must be equal and playing fairly without 3nd software then we can see the real skills...
You can't hotkey a ASI loader into the game since it requires injecting files into the game itself.
Hotkeying certain commands like typing /heal for you in the chat is not and never will be disallowed, otherwise you would need to ban anyone who has a proper modern mouse/keyboard for that very reason.

Want to ban me now?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:50:22 am by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 02:02:51 am »
You can't hotkey a ASI loader into the game since it requires injecting files into the game itself.
Hotkeying certain commands like typing /heal for you in the chat is not and never will be disallowed, otherwise you would need to ban anyone who has a proper modern mouse/keyboard for that very reason.

Want to ban me now?

keys are just stored  and executed as binary code for example if F3 is a key for start the ASI loader instead of pressing F3 , i can use another key to send the binary code of "F3" key to the machine through hotkey script and the  ASI loader pretty much will  be executed without bindkey server detection.

I am speaking about  common  hotkeys software which have infinite possibility of advantages  , People have been using it for years for mining, triggerbot or fast switch and many more ..
Even VAC knew the advantages  of this software and started banning people for scripts..
I am sure some people here using it for Fast-Switch / Fast-Crouch or even for C-glitch as some people reveal them self  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytcQ61I_eJY&feature=youtu.be

Here the software : https://autohotkey.com/

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b&biw=1366&bih=645&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=autohotkey&oq=autohotkey&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l4.6601.8590.0.8754.10.8.0.0.0.0.460.805.3-1j1.2.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..8.2.803.aWpJSgee8O0
i will say anyone can be pro with scripts ..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:17:40 am by VeNoX »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2017, 02:32:38 am »
they're not  for VCMP anyways lol (mine)
except the 'vcmp' file which is used for inserting some memes like  ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:34:26 am by HunTinG »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2017, 03:39:18 am »
Yeah he is right. How can a player typing with this speed and only with 1 hand?
Because hunting uses mouse with one hand and types with other hand during fights.

Maybe human can do smthing about disallowing hotkeys and set a detector which bans tge person who uses it ingame.

This shit gives HuntinG additionnal time and makes difference between him and other players in typing.