• September 25, 2024, 11:20:46 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: admin kid ragebanning players (posting beside HunTinG)  (Read 1543 times)

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
admin kid ragebanning players (posting beside HunTinG)
« on: September 26, 2017, 09:05:43 pm »
Admin nick:=TRC=El.Zeeshan
Your nick:[ON]HunTinG
Date:today
Reason for report: ragebanning
Evidence: why did he ban? he says he recorded so show me
Extra notes:just a kid, because kripton have said 'wallhack hunting' and zee pretended  to have spectate and rageban
he should show me the proof, i know i did not wallhack.

P.S: I'M POSTING BESIDE HUNTING AS HE SAID ME TO POST!

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
Re: admin kid ragebanning players (posting beside HunTinG)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 10:52:00 pm »
As Iam ON member i myself say him Zee to Show me Why He banned HunTinG without proof A kid Say him Wallhack he Immedentily banned Him why Zeeshan Must give me proof      Without Any proof Banned HunTinG for no Reason Thats The Justice of Admins banning Players for no reason  i post my self because i want proof too

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 10:54:17 pm »
Enjoy you and your leader. And stop making false reporting if you did a mistake. You are free to report me if i done this for my own purpose or with no reason.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 10:58:12 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 11:05:44 pm »
As  he Didnt Wall hack as you are Crying That he did but i saw the Video there isnt Wall hack just if he Kill anyone with snipe that We said it wall hack  Last time he didnt wall hack Plz see the video carefully he didnt

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 11:12:38 pm »
As  he Didnt Wall hack as you are Crying That he did but i saw the Video there isnt Wall hack just if he Kill anyone with snipe that We said it wall hack  Last time he didnt wall hack Plz see the video carefully he didnt

Warned for posting again in topic unless you are not involved. 0 experienced players won't be able to see the stuffs.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:14:28 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 12:32:30 am »
"the evidence you posted is same as this http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5818.msg32134#msg32134 which was  dened, you have  no proof i  acually hit kripton, because you and kripton were talked, kripton was running off me and u probably pm'ed  him while you was spectating  me,  and he told in chat 'hunting wallhack' in order to confirm  video, where's proof  i hit someone accurately?  or killed?*** "

-HunTinG.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 01:04:31 am by Vergil »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 02:16:40 am »
"the evidence you posted is same as this http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5818.msg32134#msg32134 which was  dened
I  still consider this as a wall hack I know you were shooting somewhere sometimes when you get nothing by shooting his head perfectly thats why you did those random shots to prove that "YOU WERE SHOOTING RANDOMLY".
you have  no proof i  acually hit kripton, because you and kripton were talked, kripton was running off me and u probably pm'ed  him while you was spectating  me,  and he told in chat 'hunting wallhack' in order to confirm  video,
Oh now you came up with a new lame excuses did you see any chat with kripton there in video even I didn't know that who was behind those walls and after that you moved your aim to Phil's place now tell me in video I didn't saw anybody running or going there how did you know that someone is there and you aim to him. (After aiming there and no shooting it means you know that nothing will happen by shooting his head because of solid wall).
where's proof  i hit someone accurately?  or killed?*** "
Because of that solid wall nobody can kill players through solid walls but snipers shots will be shown at the other side of wall.

Now admit that you used wall hacks.
EDIT: You should've post a unban appeal instead of reporting because you used wall hacks thats why you reported me instead of unban appeals.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:43:39 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 02:30:47 am »
You got brain? Vergil? or hunting drives your brian all over the community.

Admin kid really? 24 hours to explain this.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 02:36:37 am by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 03:19:12 am »
@Vergil,

Whenever Hunting plays game, he records everything. I am sure he would have recorded this tragedy as well. I want you to ask him to share us the video of this occasion. Kripton claims he got hit ( damage ) of Huntings sniper shot. If he shows us video, It would make everything more clearer.
Thankx to RebellioN

[OFF]Tom

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 03:38:31 am »
From HunTinG:
ryne, dont get yourself involved, vergil  has not any kind of problem for helping a friend
you got a problem with forging bans
about decent, what do I need evidence for? kripton may have been hit by someone else, basically this video proves nothing https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=3hi_zEIWDEw
so , what can I do to prove myself? do you want me to stop playing with laser so you dont doubt me? i didnt hit kripton nor had wanted to. so please don't talk shit here , you should post  a proper evidence before banning players like that.

From my side:
Proof isn't solid. No kill was recorded as well as damage dealing. Just shooting. If the presumption of innocence is applied to this server - HunTinG should be unbanned immediately. If EC's judgement is about "admins are always right and never make mistakes" I have nothing more to say.

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 03:55:12 am »
From HunTinG:
about decent, what do I need evidence for? kripton may have been hit by someone else, basically this video proves nothing https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=3hi_zEIWDEw
As Hunting says Kripton may have been hit by anyone else. The same situation goes for Hunting. He may have been hit by his shot. Not for the evidence just to make the things clearer, i still ask for video from Hunting's side. Theres nothing wrong in providing video i guess. Consider this as a request of mine.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 04:00:16 am »
Thats the thing I pointed out. Whenever someone reports against them they always upload that time videos for proof, but whenever they got banned for such reasons they always make excuses that my recorder was off bla bla bla. I know most of you guys noticed this thing.

Proof isn't solid. No kill was recorded as well as damage dealing. Just shooting.
No kill was recorded because he don't want to kill them he just want to bother them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 04:02:01 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 04:40:27 am »
Zeeshan.Bhatti Say KripTon post the video that he said you he was damaged by HunTinG Sniper rifle the video will show us who made mistake HunTinG or You.   as in your video there is not any kind of wall hack KripTon was damaged he must post video that he really damaged but HunTinG Sniper rifle

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 04:49:30 am »
Zeeshan.Bhatti Say KripTon post the video that he said you he was damaged by HunTinG Sniper rifle the video will show us who made mistake HunTinG or You.   as in your video there is not any kind of wall hack KripTon was damaged he must post video that he really damaged but HunTinG Sniper rifle
Still you are putting your fingers in here? I already warned you for that you are not allowed to post if you don't have any solid evidence to add. And your question's answer is, we talked with him he don't have any evidence to show.