• September 25, 2024, 03:17:58 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report : =ULK=Noire  (Read 2851 times)

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
Report : =ULK=Noire
« on: October 04, 2017, 12:57:13 am »
Admin nick:=ULK=Noire
Your nick:aSsI
Date:today
Reason for report:Abuse to Allah just i say [ Inshah Allah you will kick.]
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc).

Extra notes: plse............... take action on him. Its abuse my god. I can't abuse because of he act like hell.even my internet problem in my city. today my ping is 300 to 450
some time my ping going to normal 168 to 200. when i dueling with noire my was 356. and he kick me. i reconnect and report him.Noire give me warn about false report. what i can say . i only say truth like he Deliberately warn me.
faggot sake even i have all log in which server never said me your ping exceeded and you will kick from server.
if you need i will upload.
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: Report : =ULK=Noire
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:05:08 am »

Keep your political and religious topics out of this game.
Nobody wants to hear it nor want to deal with it while playing.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 01:10:03 am »

InShaAllah, also in sha Allah or insha'Allah, is the Arabic language expression for "God willing" or "if God wills. The phrase is commonly used by Muslims, Arab Christians, and Arabic-speakers of other religions to refer to events that one hopes will happen in the future.It expresses the belief that nothing happens unless God wills it and that his will supersedes all human will.
just i say it. Even you Nauzbil Allah absive to god.

what is that you jealous from Ryne. because of he's good,brilliant for all ec staff and all members. Because he's help others. And God rewarded to him and got high to high. And you Noire you always help false people and some time you can't listen player call to you.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:18:20 am by AssaSsIn_Boy »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 01:24:21 am »
Lol....
That comment was a follow up to the 'if you get banned' comment.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

VeNoX

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 01:54:55 am »
Dont post here
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:56:17 am by KILLERX »

CrackM4

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 01:58:53 am »
What's the point of involving religion with a game... Anyways he didn't insult your God..

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 02:45:14 am »
Man I didn't knew that you will do such things brian. Disappointed :(
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 04:38:25 am »
today my ping is 300 to 450
some time my ping going to normal 168 to 200. when i dueling with noire my was 356. and he kick me. i reconnect and report him.Noire give me warn about false report. what i can say
You just explained it yourself why I took administrative actions on you.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 10:52:07 am »
today my ping is 300 to 450
some time my ping going to normal 168 to 200. when i dueling with noire my was 356. and he kick me. i reconnect and report him.Noire give me warn about false report. what i can say
You just explained it yourself why I took administrative actions on you.
you explain yourself about why you abuse to my God. I don't care i just want to Admins that take action on you.
i want evidence to you that ping exceeded to 500 yesterday.

karan

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 12:12:05 pm »

Exactly, that's my point, why bringing up Allah or mosque or any religion bullshit ingame, I too faced several bans for all these shits, I never did any insult but because of lack of understanding skills in these illiterate ppl, they taken it as insult, they don't really think about a message, all they do is getting hyper after seeing some harsh words mentioned before Allah, it's always like this, they never really bothered visiting the schools probably.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 02:52:07 pm »
Get a dictionary and look up the word 'abusive' before you start complaining.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 06:41:31 pm »
I being a muslim, Confess that Brain didn't do anything wrong. This is a game. One must not bring/use religious words in the game. There are people from all around the world in this game. Everyone has got its own faith and belief. Involving religious acts in a game won't help any.

AsSi used words " Insha-Allah " Which excpet some won't even know its meaning.  Then, such words should only be used with the one who understands what does it stand for. However, in game such words ought not to be used because it can cause troubles like this one.

When you play game you must keep in mind that players playing here belongs to different religions and races. Some may be athiest. Its better we keep our religion to ourselves and real life inspite of game.

EDIT:
About  the warn and kick - i don't know anything. I'll let admins make decission on it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 11:31:34 pm by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 07:31:40 pm »
^Couldn't have been said any better.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 09:05:43 pm »
^Couldn't have been said any better.
you are not a kid.I think your religion also accept god (may be). I just only says that u are abuse/insulting.
so, why are you behave like kid.
that
gust you insulting....
Oh-man search on google in your language. RIP English you say me. And i says to you that you deserve it.
I can't talk about other religion in game.
EC staff can't give opportunity staff to insult player (like you) and someone replay Answere with insulting then he get warn. like you can't listen when player call for help(about server help).
You are not deserve this level. i says and i say truth.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 09:14:27 pm »
I haven't insulted anyone, I told you to keep your religion and such out of this game.
And no I don't believe in god, as Decent pointed out already I'm an atheist.
~A. Kupchenko