• September 24, 2024, 08:29:59 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Zatch - SG  (Read 599 times)

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
Zatch - SG
« on: October 07, 2017, 07:46:31 am »
Player Nick: Zatch[LK]
Date: Now
Reason for reporting: Speed gear
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: He told me for wait, when he come back his speed was not normal.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 02:49:56 pm by Crack »

Offline ELBG

Re: Zatch - SG
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 09:31:15 am »
No, It seems like your video recording codec issue, i had the same problem months ago and also your speed too in this video is not normal so it will be easier to solve it if you provide the video when his speed was normal according to you before he paused his game.

Watch carefully those moments when zatch jumped and also yours, both of you guys look speedy in the video so thats not SG from what i see.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:38:42 am by ELK »

Offline NSX

• Private First Class
  • Night City
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]NSX
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 11:07:26 am »
Ok, in that moment when you told me that i was using speed gear i thought you were joking but you took seriously. Fortunately i was recording our match to made a new video for my youtube channel so i have 2 records of it. I can upload them if you guys want to see from my point of view.
Anyways talking about this report, man i never was reported for using some kind of cheats, neither for bad attitude or something like that until i saw this post. People who know me for years knows thar i never used any kind of cheat.
Now I'll talk about today. After my classes, I went to a cyber cafe to play a bit (I always carry my USB where it has the VC instalation program and my personal hud that i like to use), just that. I'm not an active player to be aware of everything, neither the kind of cheats that it exists nowdays. There are only for cowards and non-skilled players.
Finally I'll talk about my fighting style. People who know me for years knows that i use to c-glitch during a fight, for me is easier to do and sometimes I only crouch without shooting and continue running, you were doing the same thing and to be honest I was unable to hit you due to your fast movements.
I'm very angry just for being reported like that, considering that I'm an inactive player.

Extra note: I told you to wait because i couldn't set the shotgun to the spawnwep command. I never went afk in our fight until the end.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 02:12:03 pm by Zatch »

CrackM4

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 12:15:37 pm »
I'd like to see your point of view Zatch, As I see there is nothing wrong with your speed. But just show us that you've recorded.

Offline NSX

• Private First Class
  • Night City
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]NSX
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 12:29:27 pm »
I will, man. It will take me a while to upload

CrackM4