• September 29, 2024, 01:21:10 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Server Unban me (lol)  (Read 716 times)

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

Server Unban me (lol)
« on: October 07, 2017, 05:10:20 pm »
In-Game nick:[ON]VeiN
Ban ID:1188
Date you were banned:Today i think
Suspected reason:Warns exceeded
Admin that banned you:Server
Why should we unban you ?: Cuz vatan = lone were shooting me and i shoot them ones to defend myself...dont you see all of them were shooting me so shouldn't i was having the right to save myself.Btw i dont know who did that but warns are exceeded i dont know for what shit i was warned 2 times.So i apologize for i haven't done even and please unban me faster.....
Extra note: Love EC
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:04:25 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Server Unban me (lol)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 06:40:11 pm »
I only warned you once and you got banned maybe someone warned you before too and you reported them for what tell me reason here?
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 01:29:22 am »
I only warned you once and you got banned maybe someone warned you before too and you reported them for what tell me reason here?
This was the warning which you gave me
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6226.0   
Even in this i went to top of roof and throwed molo cause i thuoght someone is chasing me you can see after washing your eye's that the mol was not throwed on fulton's place it was throwed on vampire's place and if you go on roof which was on vampire place i gurantee you will unban me but let it go i know you want cause some of kids will start crying........

https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6224.0
In this report you did unjustice with me.They were shooting me and i found it better to protect myself that'swhy even having a good aim i didn't popped their heads and just to reocord betterly i shoot them and what i got in result is WARNING.So please unban me in banned for 3 days by server and you warned me twice i dont know who else warned me cause im unable to play tha'swhy i cant see who else warned me once.You have warned me twice so you can unban me.I apologize and you should compromise :)

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 04:03:40 am »
Sorry for late reply :( Your ban is set to expire in 8 hours. Tomorrow you will be unbanned automatically no need to be worrie.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017