• September 25, 2024, 03:21:22 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Zeeshan.Bhatti [=TRC=El.Zeeshan.] report  (Read 908 times)

XTM

Zeeshan.Bhatti [=TRC=El.Zeeshan.] report
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:12:23 pm »
Admin nick: Zeeshan.Bhatti [=TRC=El.Zeeshan.]
Your nick: XTM
Date: 1012
Reason for report: Spawning vehicle and using as cover in combat
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://youtu.be/qSfSWGW3zI4?t=38
Extra notes:
Even if you intended to fly away and didn't see me, you used it as cover in combat.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 02:01:49 pm by Ryne »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Zeeshan.Bhatti [=TRC=El.Zeeshan.] report
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:06:34 pm »
Did you see me shooting you before car spawn? I wasn't killing anybody I just wanted to go thats why I spawned the car and I didn't know that you are coming towards me.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

XTM

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:50:29 pm »
Did you see me shooting you before car spawn? I wasn't killing anybody I just wanted to go thats why I spawned the car and I didn't know that you are coming towards me.
Even if you intended to fly away and didn't see me, you used it as cover in combat.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 10:03:41 pm »
If I fly you should've headshoted me thats why used that vehicle for cover. And this wasn't combat? I wasn't fighting with you.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

XTM

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 11:37:38 pm »
You could just run away or leave the zone of vehicle. There is no need to sit in.
It was. I was fighting with you.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 12:41:28 am »
You could just run away or leave the zone of vehicle. There is no need to sit in.
It was. I was fighting with you.
I don't see you fighting with me, you can see I just joined the server after spawn I was standing still and did /getcar and I sit in and suddenly got your shots so what should i do? Waiting for you to kill me lol.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 02:01:24 pm »
@XTM: It was not on a purpose clearly seen in video. Zeeshan?s explanation about what really happened is pretty legit. He was not even aware of you guys in that zone, when he spawned helicopter.

Denied.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.