• September 24, 2024, 08:29:50 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Jokah - misuse of power  (Read 5849 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
Re Jokah - misuse of power
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2016, 12:39:01 am »
1. I never put any personal stuff here nor did anybody else. Stop making things up. I only told Jokah why you are getting so hammered down on when joining servers. (as he mentioned it first)
2. Why would Honey Singh be unbanned if only the ban reason that Jokah specified was wrong? Doesn't make sense - all you have to do is change 'rocket glitch' to 'fast switch with rocket' then. The report was denied because Amal told you to provide any other evidence - and until another admin overrides that decision, I am right. And if Honey_Singh is innocent of the charges you presented to him (which he currently is) in the first video, then this report is right. We are not talking about the second video so stop mentioning it.

-
And I was right - Honey is innocent to the first video and the second one that was posted by the arrogant fuck he was warned for, which makes my report valid.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 12:46:22 am by krystianoo »

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
Re: Sevrin - misuse of power
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 12:47:12 am »
that was a bad move jokah, im really disappointed

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2016, 12:52:24 am »
that was a bad move jokah, im really disappointed
Well, it was really a bad move but I forgive him on this act, he won't do that shit anymore.

Well, the report is finalized by Amal, the decisions any admin of our staff team takes, it's about their way of handling report, warning/banning or permanent banning. No one will oppose except in cases, its unfair or wrong. The thing what normal players think is about the judgement, It's about the admin's nature.

Now, tell me why the hell my name is still being used in the topic title?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2016, 12:55:22 am »
Now, tell me why the hell my name is still being used in the topic title?
Lack of editing skills ?\_( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)_/?
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
Re: Jokah - misuse of power
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2016, 12:55:50 am »
cry ulk baby lost in report :)) jajajjjajajajaja

----
demanding action in this report here
thx to brian for inspirtaion

Jokah

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2016, 12:59:07 am »
Disappointed? lol... ?\_( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)_/? 

Even if Sevrin was online, he would ban him. So I thought why not taking his nick? Because I knew Honey would create a shitstorm ingame and ruin my game play. And he wouldn't annoy Sevrin anymore because he's already done and knows how to ignore.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:01:59 am by Jokah »

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2016, 01:01:25 am »
i request everyone to stop posting here since everything is clarified and wait for a few hours.for aaron to come

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 01:03:22 am »
i request everyone to stop posting here since everything is clarified and wait for a few hours.for aaron to come
^^^ & about admin's discussion, it can be done in private, aaron will come at morning I guess.

Locked for now.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 09:57:35 pm »
It's really disspointing for what jokah did, and why you changed your nick to servin you almost implicated sevrin because of that, maybe your scared banning honey or w/e. Sad to say i have to demote you from admin to mod, not to butthurt you jokah but honestly speaking you aren't ready for that position yet it just happen that maiyun promoted you without any discussion from us, but you can still improve, and regarding deleting krysitanoo's post is another dissapointment staff should not act that kind of things, to end this as what i've said i'll be demoting jokah from admin position to mod. I hope this will not happen again.