• September 30, 2024, 11:23:16 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Zeeshan  (Read 1620 times)

4kUM45.

Zeeshan
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:48:24 am »
In-Game nick: 4kUM45
Ban ID:
Date you were banned: today
Suspected reason: death evade
Admin that banned you: zeeshan
Why should we unban you ?: What kind of death evade is that? I wasn't even knocked down nor damaged to call it a death evade. As you can see in this report https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6351.0; I killed both guys and made a spree so I left the server. I didn't even knew he would spawn that fast to kill me. Besides that, you can clearly see that I was trying to leave before they spawn. As far as I know during my whole 8 years experience in this game, actions that can be called as death evade is when someone is knocked down, paused the game or typing /kill to avoid being killed in purpose not just standing there without knowing that the enemy would spawn that fast to kill me. Also, he cut the part when I killed him in order to make it like he didn't die to have me banned from the server.
Extra note: @zeeshan before you ban someone in such unclear evidence, make sure to wait the reported person to respond before you lock a topic. Anyway we can discuss the situation in this topic.

EDIT: Here's a similar situation someone reported a VU member and the staff denied his report. But, mine wasn't that suspecious to call it as death evade just because It's me, it directly leads to a ban....

http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8701.0
And this is coming from one of the VC:MP Developers who know the game which had been created before Fulton was even born.

And I strongly agree with him since I had never seen anyone got banned for a month for just taking his time to leave after making a spree on his enemy without being shot or killed. If you're trying to defend your mate, show it ingame not to abuse or look for a retarded reason to get rid of me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:11:25 pm by cool3 »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Zeeshan
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 01:15:50 pm »
I don't see tony throwing anything in this video http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8701.0 but you did. You weren't standing still like tony did, first you throw a molotov then you did /q thats why I directly take actions against you.

@zeeshan before you ban someone in such unclear evidence, make sure to wait the reported person to respond before you lock a topic. Anyway we can discuss the situation in this topic
I used to work like this but giving you sometime to explain this even it clearly shows that you did a wrong thing after that you want me to wait for your explanation? really? I usually give some more time to others to explain about their wrong attempts but only (attempts) not that which you did. And I'm sure 20% that it was your mistake and 80% iam not sure.
And I strongly agree with him since I had never seen anyone got banned for a month for just taking his time to leave after making a spree on his enemy without being shot or killed. If you're trying to defend your mate, show it ingame not to abuse or look for a retarded reason to get rid of me.
They were right at on that video becuase he was not shooting anybody he was standing still. And I'm not supporting my mate? He isn't my mate we are just friends I just handled a report not for him.

And if someone wrongly or mistakenly did same to you, I'm 100% sure you will be here to report against him. And when it comes to you then you guys show your whole game experience.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VUr]Saim
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:23:30 pm »
Sorry for posting

I made the report against [VU]Tony, they are right because he don't shoot anyone, and in your video  i see you throw a mol for protect your life from fulton_619 when he try to shoot you . you type /q.
btw, tony don't shoot me when he rq.
Credits to me

Clan History: UF , CO, and VU
Current Experience:
[0.4] Evolution DM- Administrator
[0.4] Rob The Vehicle A/D - Moderator
[0.4] Grab The Briefcase - Developer

4kUM45.

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 03:32:47 pm »
I don't see tony throwing anything in this video http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8701.0 but you did. You weren't standing still like tony did, first you throw a molotov then you did /q thats why I directly take actions against you.

@zeeshan before you ban someone in such unclear evidence, make sure to wait the reported person to respond before you lock a topic. Anyway we can discuss the situation in this topic
I used to work like this but giving you sometime to explain this even it clearly shows that you did a wrong thing after that you want me to wait for your explanation? really? I usually give some more time to others to explain about their wrong attempts but only (attempts) not that which you did. And I'm sure 20% that it was your mistake and 80% iam not sure.
They were right at on that video becuase he was not shooting anybody he was standing still. And I'm not supporting my mate? He isn't my mate we are just friends I just handled a report not for him.

And if someone wrongly or mistakenly did same to you, I'm 100% sure you will be here to report against him. And when it comes to you then you guys show your whole game experience.
I was throwing the molotoves on the other guy but when I saw him ran away from it and got in a fight with hyperzon, I/q'ed. That's why I told tyou that he cut full video of his death and just showed the spawn part. If he had posted the full video, you would have understand my statement and hell why would I intentionally evade for 1 death since I am a top 10 in this server? It's clearly I didn't it on purpose and I didn't even see fulton spawning again come on. This is completely ridiculous...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:02:37 pm by 4kUM45. »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:00:07 pm »
@FulToN_619 , post the full video(if you have) after that let's see what will happen.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

4kUM45.

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 05:10:18 pm »
@FulToN_619 , post the full video(if you have) after that let's see what will happen.
Just don't the lock the topic if he posts the full footage. I won't be around for a while this day.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 05:11:07 pm »
Just don't the lock the topic if he posts the full footage. I won't be around for a while this day.
Okay, thanks for informing.

4kUM45.

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 02:43:02 am »
Okay, I am here. so fulton, where's the full footage of me killing you with mols? I knew you have it.

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 05:42:19 am »
Okay, I am here. so fulton, where's the full footage of me killing you with mols? I knew you have it.
I have full footage i'll post it tomorrow.

4kUM45.

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 05:00:50 am »
It's almost one day...What makes you too lazy to upload a video?

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 02:22:04 am »

4kUM45.

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 03:17:06 am »

Well everything is clear right now, I killed him and took my time to leave the server. About the last mol, It wasn't for fulton but for the other guy. At the end when I killed him after fulton while he was brawling with hyperzon, I left. At the time when fulton had spawned again trying to kill me that's when the misunderstanding happened. I didn't even notice him coming while I was typing /q. This video proves what I'm saying. Although I hate this  fulton but I don't blame him for making such report as he is too new in vc:mp.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 03:23:56 am by 4kUM45. »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 01:59:01 pm »
@Zeeshan.Bhatti : He took his time to quit in this video posted. It is not a death evade.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

4kUM45.

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 06:03:18 pm »
@Zeeshan.Bhatti : He took his time to quit in this video posted. It is not a death evade.
Yes, that's what I was trying to explain.

Zeeshan seems to be inactive abd barely logs in so could a higher rank admin take an action instead?

cool3

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 06:40:00 pm »
@Zeeshan where are you ?. It isn't considered as death evasion
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:46:24 pm by cool3 »