• September 29, 2024, 01:29:31 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Reports  (Read 853 times)

karan

Reports
« on: October 18, 2017, 01:11:58 am »
Player's nick : [MD]Dark_Wolf & [MD]MAD_Killer
Date: 17/10/17
Reason : Insulting + Showing attitude to staff members after they tried stopping him, also racism
Evidence: https://s1.postimg.org/7lpm5185e7/2017-10-17_21-39-33-0836.png
https://s1.postimg.org/9oi67970xn/2017-10-17_21-40-21-0483.png
https://s1.postimg.org/6cc7r1tyu7/2017-10-17_22-17-22-0915.png
https://s1.postimg.org/9lbbnq217j/2017-10-17_22-19-11-0458.png

Player's nick : =LP=IronMaster^ & [MD]Dark_Wolf
Date : Today
Reason : Camping at Ammunation sphere, outside and inside
Evidence :
Extra note : I wanted to report whole MD clan since it's clearly visible that they're not letting anyone enter ammunation and just covered whole area, to make sure none can use the sphere somehow but they then stopped knowing that I am most probably recording, it's a clever move

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re: Reports
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 02:15:01 am »
1st of all try to post full logs.
For 1st pic you were insulting us that is why you got reply in same language from darkwolf.
2nd pic wolf told you the trusth its 18+ game.
3rd pic with your mom... what ? what with your mom any insulting word in it BTW i dont know why are you getting hurt by these words even every admin in this server knows what kind of language you use.
4th pic if you guys can use paki why dont we can use indi and whats insulting in this sentence? may be someone from paki got indi wife xD simple.
and for video there was a  war happening between MDs and UF/tommys BTW standing at sphere wont work as a fake report try to type /buywep next time if you are recording someone for fake report.

and for staff before taking any action ask me to provide logs it will be pleasure for me because that chat war happened because of Karan's abusive words towards us.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:17:18 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

karan

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 02:24:08 am »
1st of all try to post full logs.
and for staff before taking any action ask me to provide logs it will be pleasure for me because that chat war happened because of Karan's abusive words towards us.
I just replied to your threads and mocking over me, I never started the thing first, these logs are after an hour or minutes later, it got nothing to do with I've said at the very beginning, If you wanna recall those too,then go ahead,  you should bring something in your defense instead of doing trash talk word to word.

You're the one who's accused, you're continuing this type of behavior everywhere, even your mates are
<+EC|Bot1>  --->
  • [MDr]K4n3K!:  you share ping with mad and dark?

<+EC|Bot1>  ---> [1] ReDuX:  yes
<+EC|Bot1>  >> ReDuX teleported to location: duel, Cost: $100
<+EC|Bot1>  ---> [14] [MD]DarK_WolF:  lol
<+EC|Bot1>  ---> [14] [MD]DarK_WolF:  xD
<+EC|Bot1>  ---> [14] [MD]DarK_WolF:  retard my ping is good
<+EC|Bot1>  ---> [2] [MDr]K4n3K!:  if you come in switzerland and suck my dick casper  ( It's of now)
4th pic if you guys can use paki why dont we can use indi and whats insulting in this sentence? may be someone from paki got indi wife xD simple.
and for video there was a  war happening between MDs and UF/tommys BTW standing at sphere wont work as a fake report try to type /buywep next time if you are recording someone for fake report.
for the camping thing, there was no war was going on, Honey singh teleported to Ammunation and these guys just surrounded the place by teleporting to the ammu loc not letting anyone in, if you got any evidence that there was actually war going on at ammunation, please provide.

3rd pic with your mom... what ? what with your mom any insulting word in it BTW i dont know why are you getting hurt by these words even every admin in this server knows what kind of language you use.
my 8th out of 9 warns is because of this only,that report was deleted during forum restore maybe
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:29:13 am by karan »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 02:58:56 am »
Just because it's a 18+ game does not mean you can instantly drop any kind of decency and act like some 9 year old kid who discovered Call of Duty.
In regards to camping the sphere, I'm leaving that to administrators who can properly deal with the situation.
All I can say is that that was a bad move by most of you.
@karan To which staff member did they supposedly argue with? I fail to see that in the pics.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

karan

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 03:05:49 am »
@karan To which staff member did they supposedly argue with? I fail to see that in the pics.
It was BloodClaw, he'll reply asap he see this thread
 Zeeshan was also there who warned me for something these ppl trying to get me into I stopped there only.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 03:08:17 am »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 03:20:52 am »
Well I want to see more evidences and logs so I can take actions about insulting.

Both have been warned for killing players when they are in spheres.

Code: [Select]
<@Zeeshan> !warn =LP=IronMaster^ Killing players when they are in sphere's isn't allowed. (reported).
<+EC|Bot1> 4 [OFFLINE - Warn] Admin:[ Zeeshan ] warned:[ =LP=IronMaster^ ], Reason: Killing players when they are in sphere''s isn''t allowed. (reported).(1/3)
<@Zeeshan> !warn [MD]DarK_WolF  Killing players when they are in sphere's isn't allowed. (reported).
<+EC|Bot1> 4 [OFFLINE - Warn] Admin:[ Zeeshan ] warned:[ [MD]DarK_WolF ], Reason: Killing players when they are in sphere''s isn''t allowed. (reported).(9/9)
<+EC|Bot1> 4 [TempBan] [MD]DarK_WolF has been temp-banned for 9 days, Reason: Warns exceeded(9/9)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:23:25 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 03:31:05 am »
wait wait, why the hell you add me in your shitty report: <+EC|Bot1>  ---> [2] [MDr]K4n3K!:  if you come in switzerland and suck my dick casper  ( It's of now)
Go sleep kid, i talk with him not  with you. If he wants he will report me hiself,( or just you are angry because of Rampage of today).
For Camping in Sphere, you know that they are there  and they will kill you so you could just simply go to an other ammu. or its bcz you want to report us?
Fake reports and you have to get puniched

This is the video, why you keep going there when you know that there is a fight and they will kill you. There is milions of ammus in Vice city but "You only know" this one?
I ask admins to ban this kid for fake reports.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:35:55 am by K4n3K! »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 03:33:06 am »
Well I want to see more evidences and logs so I can take actions about insulting.

<@Zeeshan> !warn =LP=IronMaster^ Killing players when they are in sphere's isn't allowed. (reported).
<+EC|Bot1> 4 [OFFLINE - Warn] Admin:[ Zeeshan ] warned:[ =LP=IronMaster^ ], Reason: Killing players when they are in sphere''s isn''t allowed. (reported).(1/3)
<@Zeeshan> !warn [MD]DarK_WolF  Killing players when they are in sphere's isn't allowed. (reported).
<+EC|Bot1> 4 [OFFLINE - Warn] Admin:[ Zeeshan ] warned:[ [MD]DarK_WolF ], Reason: Killing players when they are in sphere''s isn''t allowed. (reported).(9/9)
<+EC|Bot1> 4 [TempBan] [MD]DarK_WolF has been temp-banned for 9 days, Reason: Warns exceeded(9/9)
mate warned for what for fake report i asked you guys before taking any action ask me to provide logs.

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 03:35:56 am »

mate warned for what for fake report i asked you guys before taking any action ask me to provide logs.
Do you think logs can help? If yes, provide it right now if those are right I will unban him and remove his all warns except 1 which I did right now.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 03:39:35 am »
Zeeshan, i got added in this report so i can talk i guess. Look, Karan is a very old player, even older than me. He knows all Ammunations in Vice city and for his report, he just wanted to report us because he was angry.
As you see, he kept going to that ammu in Downtown but EVEN Didnt type a single letter. This is the " Fake evdiences" and he should get banned for this retardness as  he knows all over vice city .
He keeps going to that ammu to record us, we were a lot and he knew that someone would kill him because there was a fight and no one knew that he will "buy" a weapon.
When you go to that ammu, the eneter of that ammu is small and all the time players passe by the sphere to get in the inside of the ammu , Dark wolf tought that also.

And i want to say that he musts grow up because what i said to Casper, is just a simple words all of us use them and i dont think that this game is for kids -10 years.

Provide that its a fake report: just read the " thanks" in last secound of his video and u will get that he is phishing us to get a poor evidence.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:04:57 am by K4n3K! »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 04:13:46 am »
Why m i warned for killing some one just one time i wasnt even aware of this rule until mad killer told me about it and after that 1 kill i stoped doing that so i dont think i should be warned for this thanks.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 04:46:43 am »
@Zeeshan.Bhatti
As i said there was a war in ammunation between MD and tommys karan was participating against us check out this

after getting knocked by MDs he started to record fake report and as wolf said he was kinda inactive in past days so he was'nt aware of it after that i informed them via clan chat check it out so they stopped that is why karan only recorded 2 kills

2nd for insult here it is there was kaneki and aaron s duel happening suddenly karan joined server this happened check out full logs with timings he started first after that he was getting great replys posted by karan

Right click on the image Open in new tab then zoom and check out.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:52:17 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 05:00:51 am »
Well thats why I just warned you, I can ban but no I just warned you to avoid doing it. And I cannot see that last image not even with zoom

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 06:07:19 am »
Zeeshan, I know you are an admin who looks up for fair things.
But i wanna tell you that This report is INVALIDE and Karan should get warned  for forging evidence, as i got warned by noire here:

The topic is: https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5890.0

Karan didnt want buy a weapon and if he wanted he could go to an other ammunation, but he wanted to post a shitty report.

Forging evidence must get warned or banned for that. That's what i got from THE same Situation from Brian.
Now everything between me and Brian is ok but i wanna give this evidence to Defand Whole of those who got warned and have  to be Unwarned.
and Karan musts get puniched.
Now Zeeshan, its in your hands, no one can simply go Relax passing between 10 players ALONE to get a weapon. And which Weapon he wanted to get?, Rocket? lmao Close range he cant do anything and he knows that he will die when he gets out the sphere.
He did this 2 times.
.---------------------------------
All what i wanna say is that Karan Forging Evidence and have to get warned like me here:
He didnt want to buy  a weapon because he knows that he will die when he gets out from that sphere and  if he wanted to get a weapon, he could go to another Ammu in his secound try.

Please get this reply as a report also.
And i wanna call Dark Wolf to explain better what happend that time.