• September 30, 2024, 01:29:35 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: RaEes_119- F1 Hack  (Read 1174 times)

Offline =X=VaMpiRe^

• Donator
  • Colonel Jr.
    • View Profile
Re: RaEes_119- F1 Hack
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2017, 02:26:08 am »
I want to see full video vampire
You recorded this short video might be you have recorded others too? Can you post them here if you got any.
What is this dude i don't have other videos i delete Videos and zee plz don't mind don't handle my this report Any admin Aaron Zubi Ryne plz handle my this report
Keep Smile

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2017, 02:57:26 am »
You recorded this short video might be you have recorded others too? Can you post them here if you got any.
What is this dude i don't have other videos i delete Videos and zee plz don't mind don't handle my this report Any admin Aaron Zubi Ryne plz handle my this report
Are you really lol? I wasn't asking you didn't you saw I quoted raees post it means i was asking to him not to you.

And raees, post your video or else I will take actions against you, this is really suspicous so no more excuses please.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline =X=VaMpiRe^

• Donator
  • Colonel Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2017, 03:46:11 am »
Are you really lol? I wasn't asking you didn't you saw I quoted raees post it means i was asking to him not to you.

And raees, post your video or else I will take actions against you, this is really suspicous so no more excuses please.
Oh Sorry Now I see
Keep Smile

Frank

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2017, 04:23:44 am »
Bro trust me when he said Don't use F1 hack i was confused what dafuq he's saying that's why i start recording but after 2 or 3 rounds he left the server as you can see in the video
i know all the rules and i am not F1 user or hacker everyone know me i just enjoy my game :D
and i don't know why his m4 didn't damage me i am also confused, in my video you can see he pop my head if it was F1 how's it possible?
trust me guys :)
this is my first report in EC hisotry i am playing EC from starting till now but no ban hisotry and also i am not warned so why i will use F1..
i am clean

Offline =X=VaMpiRe^

• Donator
  • Colonel Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2017, 04:53:43 am »
Bro trust me when he said Don't use F1 hack i was confused what dafuq he's saying that's why i start recording but after 2 or 3 rounds he left the server as you can see in the video
i know all the rules and i am not F1 user or hacker everyone know me i just enjoy my game :D
and i don't know why his m4 didn't damage me i am also confused, in my video you can see he pop my head if it was F1 how's it possible?
trust me guys :)
this is my first report in EC hisotry i am playing EC from starting till now but no ban hisotry and also i am not warned so why i will use F1..
i am clean
  V.good nyc drama 1 warn
Keep Smile

cool3

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2017, 07:05:40 pm »
What is your point of posting this vampire? It didn't proof that he used f1 HAX, also you didn't provide full video.

Frank

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2017, 09:34:14 pm »
V.good nyc drama 1 warn

well it was timeout warn someone knowed me down and i timeout got a warn i talked to admins they said 1 warn doesn't matter so this 1 warn is for that..

cool3

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 12:12:07 am »
 enough both of you.
@xvampire next time don't post cutting videos, and provide valid full evidence to help us in our investigation

Denied
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:21:20 am by cool3 »