• September 21, 2024, 10:41:39 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: =KF=MAZE^ evade via pause and then /q  (Read 965 times)

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

=KF=MAZE^ evade via pause and then /q
« on: October 23, 2017, 10:53:04 pm »
Player Nick: =KF=MAZE^
Date: today
Reason for reporting: Evade via pause and then after sometime /q
Evidence:
Extra Info:You guys can see clearly at 29:0 he died and did alt tab.If it is cuz of light cut of something he must disconnect within 3 sec but he disconnected after 25 seconds atleast( i increased the speed of video you can see clearly) it is pure evade.
Perma ban him xD
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:48:24 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: =KF=MAZE^ evade via pause and then /q
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 11:47:54 pm »
Hmmm hard to tell though, there is a tendency it can be an internet loss and just happened to be a coincidence or it can be that it  was his motive in which he delays his disconnection to avoid suspecting him from evasion.

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 01:37:23 am »
Hmmm hard to tell though, there is a tendency it can be an internet loss and just happened to be a coincidence or it can be that it  was his motive in which he delays his disconnection to avoid suspecting him from evasion.
Read this carefully with open eyes

Extra Info:You guys can see clearly at 29:0 he died and did alt tab.If it is cuz of light cut of something he must disconnect within 3 sec but he disconnected after 25 seconds atleast( i increased the speed of video you can see clearly) it is pure evade.
Perma ban him xD
Internet loss happened exactly when he was about to die just a 0.000001 sec was required and he got dead and then internet lost.Aaron
 you must watch this video again with open eyes..............So if i did evade like that will be too internet cut????
he reconnected after a mint also i have the footage shall i post it too?
And shall i post the video without increasing its speed?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:42:59 am by Fi77_Hold3R »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 01:56:39 am »
Who told you to post here?!

warned
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:14:52 am by cool3 »

cool3

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 02:18:37 am »
Maybe it is fake timeout

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 02:33:35 am »
Banned from posting.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:37:23 am by Brian »

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 04:20:27 am »
Maybe it is fake timeout
Let me tell you that =F2=Killer+FrosT and =KF=MAZE^ are brothers why killer frost didn't disconnected that time? Only MAZE disconnected when he was about to die.I thought he will get banned in 1 mint but now i think if EC staff will act like that he won't get banned in any situation lol.Clear evidence but still discussion ufffff

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 01:47:28 pm »
@Fi77_Hold3R : You don't need to tell us about reading something, got it? Dare to use anything like "Read with open eyes". I'll fucking ban you from forum for posting something similar in future. If we are discussing something there must be reason behind it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:52:22 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 03:26:39 pm »
As I know and tested yesturday too, he didn't alt tabbed nor game pause. There are some ways about this issue(one of them i faced also), might be.

1st: It was his pocketloss or high ping, mostly this happens on desynced players might be, he desynced that time and server didn't get any data from him and kick him out from the game by reason timeout(I faced this issue in ctf when I desync) and if you are desynced it automatically connect you to the server but if server recieve any data from you, if not, server will lose your connection and you have to reconnect and this one is not death evade.

2nd: Might be he did this, if someone killed you and suddenly you pressed windows key or alt tabbed and after some seconds you turned off your internet modem, it will show timeout ingame.

3rd: Or he turned off his pc instead internet modem.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:28:27 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 05:03:00 pm »
As I know and tested yesturday too, he didn't alt tabbed nor game pause. There are some ways about this issue(one of them i faced also), might be.

1st: It was his pocketloss or high ping, mostly this happens on desynced players might be, he desynced that time and server didn't get any data from him and kick him out from the game by reason timeout(I faced this issue in ctf when I desync) and if you are desynced it automatically connect you to the server but if server recieve any data from you, if not, server will lose your connection and you have to reconnect and this one is not death evade.

2nd: Might be he did this, if someone killed you and suddenly you pressed windows key or alt tabbed and after some seconds you turned off your internet modem, it will show timeout ingame.

3rd: Or he turned off his pc instead internet modem.
I agree with the last option because his brother killer frost was playing when maze timeouted.It means he restarted his pc after pressing windows key and waiting for some seconds and then restarted his pc as i did yesteday when me and zeeshan were testing it.Although its an evade

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 07:47:24 pm »
I will ban him as it can be a possible evade for some various reason, if we were wrong in our judgment he should care and making an appeal to prove that we're wrong.