• September 30, 2024, 03:23:33 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: =KF=Maze^ Unban appeal @Aaron  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
=KF=Maze^ Unban appeal @Aaron
« on: October 24, 2017, 10:05:13 pm »
In-Game nick:=KF=Maze^
Ban ID:372...
Date you were banned:I think today...
Suspected reason:Death evasion via Timeout..
Admin that banned you:Aaron..
Why should we Unban you ?: Hello, Dear administrators I just logged in today to forums For proving my self innocent. Actually this ban is wrong and i got banned unfairly.
The thing i want to elaborate here is Yesterday Vein reported me for Death evasions via Timeout but this wasn't death evade the thing happend with me was my electricity went off and my modem get off and my internet Cut due to which i got timeout..But this unfair isn't bearable, there are many cases in which your internet went off and you timeout But in my case i didn't even try to evade all tho why i would've to evade.. I don't want to be ban in any server.
Also in other servers Timeout isn't counted as in evasion but i think this server have very strict rule but anyways i just elaborate that and now decision is upon admins,
Extra note: @ Vein Are you talking about that Killer frost was there ? but nah he wasn't there or also your report showing me that i did evade via /q lol this isn't called evade via /q but i think you need a glasses to see clearly that it was evade via /q or timeout :P
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:33:32 am by Aaron »

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

Re: =KF=Maze^ Unban appeal @Aaron
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 01:24:23 am »
In-Game nick:=KF=Maze^
Ban ID:372...
Date you were banned:I think today...
Suspected reason:Death evasion via Timeout..
Admin that banned you:Aaron..
Why should we Unban you ?: Hello, Dear administrators I just logged in today to forums For proving my self innocent. Actually this ban is wrong and i got banned unfairly.
The thing i want to elaborate here is Yesterday Vein reported me for Death evasions via Timeout but this wasn't death evade the thing happend with me was my electricity went off and my modem get off and my internet Cut due to which i got timeout..But this unfair isn't bearable, there are many cases in which your internet went off and you timeout But in my case i didn't even try to evade all tho why i would've to evade.. I don't want to be ban in any server.
Also in other servers Timeout isn't counted as in evasion but i think this server have very strict rule but anyways i just elaborate that and now decision is upon admins,
Extra note: @ Vein Are you talking about that Killer frost was there ? but nah he wasn't there or also your report showing me that i did evade via /q lol this isn't called evade via /q but i think you need a glasses to see clearly that it was evade via /q or timeout :P
First of all im very sorry for posting but i have all the evidences if this guy got unbanned that would be unfair to other players banned for the same reason...
Killer frost was there lol see this image: see the logs are same as in video lol dont lie.You said killer frost wan't there.....I caught you
Okay electricity went for only 1 mint??? i will post full footage you reconnected after 2 mints again lol now you will say electricity cutted for 2 mints? WE live in the same place why my electricity didn't cutted? BTW if admins want i will post full footage i have it
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:48:50 am by Fi77_Hold3R »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 02:45:55 am »
LOl seriosly your completely mad or out of your mind, Killer frost wasn't even connected from same router he use zong 3g and i use modem man and now your claiming that we are from same Net ? lol

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 05:45:03 pm »
LOl seriosly your completely mad or out of your mind, Killer frost wasn't even connected from same router he use zong 3g and i use modem man and now your claiming that we are from same Net ? lol
First you said killer frost wasnot there now another propaganda?Stop lying I'm here to suppose everything .....
Lol you guys use different router?a hahahahahhahahahah you are brothers play using same routers everyone knows that lol now you will say you livery separate from him hahahah you are 11 years old how you got separate router?don't lie again and again in front of your neighbour's lol
BTW =KF=MAZE^ is in 6th class + 12 years old he can't speak English they are my neighbours i know them.=F2=Killer_FrosT is handling everything using his PC.....
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:02:26 pm by Fi77_Hold3R »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 10:41:01 pm »
First you said killer frost wasnot there now another propaganda?Stop lying I'm here to suppose everything .....
Lol you guys use different router?a hahahahahhahahahah you are brothers play using same routers everyone knows that lol now you will say you livery separate from him hahahah you are 11 years old how you got separate router?don't lie again and again in front of your neighbour's lol
Btw why are you mentioning Killer frost here I told ya guys that Mine and Killer forst have differnent Internet ways also who the hell are you (Vein) ? you claiming that we use same internet ? also its our choice to use modem or zong 4g also this isn't your business that we use modem or Zong 4g . Killer frost use zong 4g and i ptcl/modem and also guys that Vein (liar tard )  met me in school and said that  i'll say lie on forums and you'll get banned so what's that mean ? its mean that he's liar at all..

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 11:14:19 pm »
[
First you said killer frost wasn't there then you said electricity cutted then different routers wtf? Lol that was unexpected i let you go in school today my friends were about to beat you and you lied about me :( let them **** you i dont care BTW
The end of the unban appeal is here.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:17:52 pm by Fi77_Hold3R »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 11:30:56 pm »
[
First you said killer frost wasn't there then you said electricity cutted then different routers wtf? Lol that was unexpected i let you go in school today my friends were about to beat you and you lied about me :( let them **** you i dont care BTW
The end of the unban appeal is here.
Off topic :Rofl Your friends are your boyfrnds right ? btw beating in school isn't that easy for you My woman..

On topic : Dear vein your confusing yourself in that soild matter Your throwing shits every where by talking uselessly and barking With differnet excuses But let that report handle by admins i just proof myself innocent. and talking to you is useless so better for you to get your shits some where else :O

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 12:27:50 am »
Okay upon reading all your statements, as i've said earlier if Maze do care about his ban he would create an appeal in which he did today, and whether maze said is true or not, considering it as a lesson, I decreased your ban time to 3 days remaining and that's the least I could do for him.