• September 22, 2024, 10:30:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [MD]MAD_K!ll3R - Wallglitch with molotovs  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
[MD]MAD_K!ll3R - Wallglitch with molotovs
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:34:01 pm »
Player Nick:[MD]MAD_K!LL3R
Date:10-29-17
Reason for reporting: wallglitch with grenades
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: I wrote molotovs by mistake in the title, sorry
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:26:11 am by Ryne »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]MAD_K!ll3R - Wallglitch with molotovs
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 12:31:56 am »
wait wait wait what? i was at the other side... between you and me there are 3 walls i was throwing grenades randomly by watching map that was you acting as a bait to record fake report against me for personal grudges lmao.

@KILLERX  knows it well what is between azal and me this is just a fake report and admins before taking any action ask me i will make a video on it what actually it was.

Extra notes: I wrote molotovs by mistake in the title, sorry.
there is a something we call Modify ? or you just want admins to misunderstand over it to take wrong fast action ? no last edit ? so you did it intentionally
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:39:27 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Uzi

• Private First Class
  • Kinda Psycho
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Makarov
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 02:54:35 am »
Kid If U Will Standing There And Showing Ur Attitude So That Will Not Call Glitching With MOLS/GRENADES U Need To Have Sense That He Was Throwing To Another Player U Was Standing Then U Get Damage And U Can Also Move From There But U Keep Standing

Warned
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:14:13 am by Azal »

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 03:04:57 am »
wait wait wait what? i was at the other side... between you and me there are 3 walls i was throwing grenades randomly by watching map that was you acting as a bait to record fake report against me for personal grudges lmao.

@KILLERX  knows it well what is between azal and me this is just a fake report and admins before taking any action ask me i will make a video on it what actually it was.

So, why were you throwing nades randomly? you knew it was a wallglitch.

Second if i had some big grudge against you couldn't i just do /warn madkiller?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 03:26:21 am »

So, why were you throwing nades randomly? you knew it was a wallglitch.

Second if i had some big grudge against you couldn't i just do /warn madkiller?
you again want me to post fb logs ?  i said to you i will report you if anything wrong happened again BTW coming to the topic this is a game and grenades are part of it i have experience to use it so i will use it and what wall glitch do you really think this is wall glitch lol nice staff EC have you ever played VCMP ? sorry just asking to get some info bout you because i dont think so i was defending myself 4 vs 1 and grenades is the best defending wep for me at this loc BTW you should report yourself and your team mates because well knowing it was default spawnloc you guys were camping over there for more info i was having /deloc and diepos off as i usually do this at this loc if needed i can provide logs you guys were camping at defualt spawn loc of haitians skin.

any words about this ?
there is a something we call Modify ? or you just want admins to misunderstand over it to take wrong fast action ? no last edit ? so you did it intentionally
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:30:29 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 06:37:48 am »
It looks more like this is not done on purpose. We can see people fighting around and throwing stuff on each other?s side. This is the most possible scenario i can think for now.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

CrackM4

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 08:49:23 am »
It looks more like this is not done on purpose. We can see people fighting around and throwing stuff on each other?s side. This is the most possible scenario i can think for now.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 12:42:38 pm »
I recall he killed me twice or thrice from that place, I couldn't record the video where his wall glitches were obvious. This is the only video I could record you can also see in the start of the video in the chat that he killed me with "explosion"

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 04:30:00 pm »
I recall he killed me twice or thrice from that place, I couldn't record the video where his wall glitches were obvious. This is the only video I could record you can also see in the start of the video in the chat that he killed me with "explosion"
why wouldnt i ? i got your blip on map i have experience to thorw grenades by watching the map blipand about twice or thrice ? i guess it was more than 7 or 9 times you were down by my nades you guys were 4 and i was facing you guys i made sprees on you i am straight forward person i wont lie wait i have a video against WK vs me how i play at haitians loc i can post it if needed
 but still you didnt replied about this

tell me what  you wanted to do or am gonna make another topic in admins report because you wanted admins to misunderstood on it and do an fast and wrong action for personal grudges.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 04:35:30 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 05:10:05 pm »
Did you warn(just in chat) him, when he was doing it?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 06:02:27 pm »

No, i didn't i thought he was aware of this rule.

[

tell me what  you wanted to do or am gonna make another topic in admins report because you wanted admins to misunderstood on it and do an fast and wrong action for personal grudges.

I assure you i'm not holding any grudge against you, i contacted you on FB the same day (before i reported you) as i was concerned about the reports and i was wondering if i made any misconduct. Second if you wanna report me, go ahead, i wrote something by mistake and your conclusion about is absolutely ridiculous
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:08:22 pm by Azal »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 06:05:50 pm »
@Ryne warn of what mate ? you can clearly see that he was acting as a bait if acctually wanted to create a fake report... what will you do if someone throwing grenades obviously you will run of that place right? he kept standing over there.

[/cente

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 06:09:15 pm »
@Ryne warn of what mate ? you can clearly see that he was acting as a bait if acctually wanted to create a fake report... what will you do if someone throwing grenades obviously you will run of that place right? he kept standing over there.
I ran over then and died due to your nade, then i spawned and stood to record your wallglitch.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:49:19 pm by Azal »

karan

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 07:42:40 pm »
It's usual from you and your MD family, you guys keep on doing something which is not allowed and when you get to know that one of their guy is recording, you just play the victim card and call it a bait.

Even I faced several knocks standing by the wall,  it was more like team grief, but I thought it's unintentional so I didn't report, but I had enough of your bs, you guys got warned for all this, for like 20-30 times already by now, even bans, why you people can't play clean? what was the need of throwing grenades at the wall side, having acknowledgement that a guy is standing there and it'll consider as wallglitch?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 07:56:30 pm »
It's usual from you and your MD family, you guys keep on doing something which is not allowed and when you get to know that one of their guy is recording, you just play the victim card and call it a bait.

Even I faced several knocks standing by the wall,  it was more like team grief, but I thought it's unintentional so I didn't report, but I had enough of your bs, you guys got warned for all this, for like 20-30 times already by now, even bans, why you people can't play clean? what was the need of throwing grenades at the wall side, having acknowledgement that a guy is standing there and it'll consider as wallglitch?
any invitation card ?

[/cente