• September 22, 2024, 09:30:01 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [ON]Hunting - Death evade via Artificial timeout  (Read 626 times)

KILLERX

[ON]Hunting - Death evade via Artificial timeout
« on: October 31, 2017, 04:28:49 am »
Player Nick: [ON]Hunting
Date: 30/10/17
Reason for reporting: Death evade via Artificial timeout
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):
Extra notes: Hey, Hunting and bloodclaw was dueling and blood killed him serveral times after that when Blood poped his head again he evaded via timeout i dont think its was real timeout
Like here i did for testing its cant be coincidence

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:39:14 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: [ON]Hunting - Death evade via Artificial timeout
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:00:24 am »
I also had recorded a video although hunting claims this was  just a chance.

karan

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:54:12 pm »
Just to add more,he partially uses F1 too, I've observed it by myself, this is a function of VCMPHACK.asi, which instantly quits your game with a timeout message, also, it's not possible to quit with a timeout message if you're using windows 10,I've did quit several times via task managing ending process thing, I got to see quit message on IRC channel.

To add more, common timeouts take time, for example, ripping your net cable or matter of power cuts (he's not living in Pakistan or India to have it) it takes more time, probably 10 seconds, but this escalated quickly,just what F1 mod do..

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 01:14:52 am »
i already told claw to post evidence as i gave him on facebook the following and still told him to post and didn''t want  to: , https://imgur.com/a/Sg4DU and here are ingame logs, video with the proof i didnt do timeout intentionally ( internet just fell) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXibkOBK-Y&feature=youtu.be

- hunting

Mukund12

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 01:22:50 am »
I also have evidence. It will be posted in 12 hrs. In the video you can see his game crashing. It is very suspicious seeing the clip. If someone crashes he/she keeps running in the direction in which he/she was running, but in hunting's case it seems like he intentionally crashed his game.

EDIT: His health was also very low.

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 01:29:15 am »
Just to add more,he partially uses F1 too, I've observed it by myself, this is a function of VCMPHACK.asi, which instantly quits your game with a timeout message, also, it's not possible to quit with a timeout message if you're using windows 10,I've did quit several times via task managing ending process thing, I got to see quit message on IRC channel.

To add more, common timeouts take time, for example, ripping your net cable or matter of power cuts (he's not living in Pakistan or India to have it) it takes more time, probably 10 seconds, but this escalated quickly,just what F1 mod do..
I actually use windows 7 and here's the proof:

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 01:31:28 am »
watch my video i also did the same thing its possible to do yourself :)

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 09:27:45 am »
Report locked until further notice
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 02:39:05 pm »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017