• September 21, 2024, 03:23:02 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 2113 times)

Mukund12

What is going on?
« on: November 19, 2017, 09:35:54 pm »
This is a big rising problem of aimlock I think that there is someone who is distributing these kind of hacks. I have seen many reports of aimlock in lw  and EC forum after the ban of hunting and no mercy. I think there is someone who is distributing hacks and he needs to be stopped else the whole community will regret.
Regards
Mukund*

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: What is going on?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 09:59:31 pm »
It's not that easy to catch them for such accusation of aimlock, but we already have a blacklist who are a possible involvement in this infamous hack, we will announce it as soon it is ready, we're still gathering up information from staffs and intels. ;)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:39 pm »
I think First Stop No Mercy+Mimo because When They Got got banned Aimlock system was came And Also if possible Make a System That can caught Those players That are using aimlock If possible

Mukund12

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »
I think First Stop No Mercy+Mimo because When They Got got banned Aimlock system was came And Also if possible Make a System That can caught Those players That are using aimlock If possible
I don't think I would ever be possible. The bot cannot be designed with such AI. @Human. Your views?

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 12:06:50 am »
Well, you can easily notice aimlockers by spectating them and you'll see their line-movement aiming to the opponent's head. It could be done not to get caught too easy if they would be making some modifications to the movement to be a bit slower and smoother since it would be undetectable without some binary tweaks to the auto-ban bot script.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 12:49:56 am »
no no, catching aimlockers is very easy. They mostly use m4 even in close combat. Aimlock  can even make a turn 180 and pop a head with 1 shot. It is easy, but the hard thing is to stop its users.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 01:03:01 am »
If player is shooting with moving and you killed by him many times with he moved so  he must have aimlock

Mechanic

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 03:57:15 am »
If player is shooting with moving and you killed by him many times with he moved so  he must have aimlock
if player is typing and ripping English he must have google translator app

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 05:16:06 am »
Maybe we should rename the tittle "Post your rip ingrish here"
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

[on]vatan.

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 01:15:12 pm »
xd

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 02:07:31 pm »
Currently, i don't have much time to test or a good idea to detect aimbot with low & acceptable count of false detection. If you have any good way to differentiate them( something that only happens with the use of aimbot ) you can post it here and maybe i can make a script to compare players with the criteria of aimbot user. However, i cant promise it will be added, if it could cause lag/fps drop, low accuracy or impossible to make, it wont be added either, besides my time is quite limited. Anyway, the admins are actively monitoring suspected players( including players with clan ) with the information from non-staff members and other server. So, if you are using aimbot or interested to use aimbot, think again: do you want to ruin your name in VCMP, do you want get a long ban in EC/other server, waste months or years of efforts to get good stats in just a second, is it worth to use hack ? one small mistake when using the hack could get you lose everything you had in EC in just a second. It's just a friendly advise, if you love the game and really want to play in EC so play fairly, otherwise you are not welcomed here. What do you expect us to do if you break rules and ruin other players gameplay ? You shouldn't blame us if we take action, we had made it clear that using hack will get you banned & it's actually a common sense that we dont need to to explain, unless for those with mentality age below 4 years old to have common sense or pampered kids that cant accept their mistakes( it's already proven by the recent ban evade and hack distribution by few aimbot users that got banned & for some reason, they are proudly showing how ridiculous they are to whole VCMP )
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:45:03 pm by Human. »

Mukund12

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 02:13:50 pm »
phhh lol s0z silent killer.

karan

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 05:36:49 pm »
Human,can't you just disable or make head part immunity more? these aimbots will be useless then..

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 06:02:59 pm »
Human,can't you just disable or make head part immunity more? these aimbots will be useless then..
Or simply make them as a body part not to get killed easily with a simple shot on the head.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 07:53:00 pm »
i know thats disadvantage for MDs thats uses hacks+ Lag mechine