• September 21, 2024, 05:34:26 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Fake reports ?  (Read 687 times)

evaders

Fake reports ?
« on: November 24, 2017, 08:52:14 pm »
First of all i was looking to buy some weps but when they started kill me . Actually its not about buying weps or not. they should aware about the rules  do not kill while they was in shpere

https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6717.msg37917#msg37917

Stop going to spheres from combat its a warning for you next time you will get a ban its also same as evade

My all reports aren't fake i just found they're were killing me while buying some weps. Look at the video carefull  who said i went to the sphere from combat ? i was killed by wishwanth look at the map . i just spawned how would i know that guy is behind me

I saw this ingame.You didn't want to buy anything from the ammunation. You want to stay in the sphere and you wait for someone to kill you and report them here. I think it happened same in hiki's report. .

i tried twice but failed first i forgot the cmd i was going to wrote /buysvest then i confused after that wishwanth start killing me
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 09:11:00 pm by evaders »

cool3

Re: Fake reports ?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 01:50:29 am »
You didn't buy svest or something, and you just acting to create fake report and more drama as you thought that we will believe you. Stop doing drama and fake report seriously not a joke. This like that you try to evade or escape from their bullets by standing inside ammu sphere. You just want to create rule for yourself.if I saw you doing this again, I would punish you hardly. I will not tolerate you to do this again as it is against rules

cool3

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 01:52:01 am »
Anyone lock this topic as it is useless.

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 02:03:45 am »