• September 19, 2024, 10:12:46 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Unban Appeal - Schwarzkopf  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Unban Appeal - Schwarzkopf
« on: June 30, 2016, 07:58:28 pm »
In-Game Nick:Schwarzkopf
Date you were banned:23/06/2016
Suspected Reason:hp hack (test)
IP Address:213.233.64.164
Admin that banned you:=TRC=Sevrin
Why should we unban you ?:I`m sorry because i used hack but it was just a test and I know I was stupid many times but this was the last  :-[ :'(
Extra note:last chance plss  :-[ be good Sevrin  :'(
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:59:38 pm by Sevrin »

HunTinG

Re: Unban Appeal - Schwarzkopf
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 09:08:52 pm »
Why should we unban you ?:I`m sorry because i used hack but it was just a test and I know I was stupid many times but this was the last  :-[ :'(
What is this server? Does it look like its name says something about hacks testing features or shit like this? Does it look like it's worth hack testing?
( just wanted to point this out to Sevrin. )

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 09:19:16 pm »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 09:37:02 pm »
What is this server? Does it look like its name says something about hacks testing features or shit like this? Does it look like it's worth hack testing?
Shut up you are not involved  >:(

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 10:59:01 pm »
Shut up you are not involved  >:(
He is involved, I may have unbanned you or decreased it but the screenshot which Brian PM'ed me instead of reporting, you was trying to impersonate all the staff members.

You was banned/warned several times before, once permanent from Howl but you started this again, I banned you temporary but then again rule breaking after getting unbanned & then ban evasions, you're permanently banned from EC, you'll be unbanned if ban list is cleared which is not gonna happen(maybe after some months or years). Denied.

P.s: @HuntinG, I dunno, what you saying, PM me on forums or on IRC what you're talking about.